Chapter 30- A Day With Baekhyun

Hide and Kiss ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

>> Sora’s POV <<

 

I woke up early today. I was planning on making myself busy, it’s a friend’s birthday today. I shall go and surprise him. I got up from my bed and washed up.

 

“Hmm, what should I do? Maybe I should make a chocolate walnut cake for him.” I said to myself. I ran down the stairs only to see it empty. I’ve been living alone for a while now. This house is too big for just one person. It won’t really matter anymore because I’ll be going back home pretty soon.

 

I walked to the kitchen and started preparing the ingredients for the cake. Eggs, walnut, sugar, oranges, apples and dark chocolate. I should be good. I started grinding the walnut when I thought I heard someone was ringing the bell. “I guess I’m hallucinating.” The grinder was too loud that I won’t probably hear my neighbour scream if someone tries to break in their house. I heard the bell again. I shook my head and turned the grinder off.

 

I stared at the door and tried listening for the bell. It’s not ringing. That was weird. I was about to turn the grinder on when I heard the door knob of the front door clicked open.

 

“Sora~” the voice said. I knew someone was ringing.

“Hey! What are you doing here Bacon? It’s too early!” I chimed happily as I pulled him in the house.

“Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?” He joked.

“Girlfriend? You’ve got to be kidding me! But yeah, thanks for saving my out there.”

 

“You’re welcome. What are you doing? I heard some noises. Are you renovating your own house now Sora? Are you that bored without me?” he said as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

 

“I was grinding some nuts. And yes I’m totally bored, without you and the boys.” I grinned widely as I walked back in the kitchen.

 

“Woah! It’s so messy! If Kyungsoo’s here. He will totally be mad at you!” he said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

“Yah Baekhyunnie. I haven’t even started yet. What’s messy? You call this messy?” I asked pointing at the neatly stacked ingredients.

“I was joking. He will totally give you a big hug for not messing up the kitchen for ones.”

I shook my head and laughed with him.

“Baekhyun, I’ll just quickly make this, you can wait for me in the lounge room, I’ll be there soon.” I said as I crack some eggs, separating the whites from the yolks.

 

“Ani, I wanna help you. How do you use this?” he asked me while pointing at the mixing machine.

 

I placed the bowls with the egg whites and showed him what to do. Guess he’s getting the hang of it. We were quietly cutting, grinding and mixing the ingredients.

 

“It’s ready! We’ll just have to put this in the oven and we are done!” I said happily.

“Who’s that for anyway?” He asked.

 

“For the boys.” I lied. “That’s my brother’s favourite homemade cake. We used to cook with umma when we were little so yeah.” I continued.

 

“Your brother knows how to cook?!” He asked, totally surprised.

“Well, you see. All he did was taste and plays with the food. Not much of a help really.” I chuckled.

After an hour, we took the cake out and let it settle for a while.

“Hey Sora.” He said as he rests his head on my lap.

“Mhm?”

 

“Wanna go out with me? Watch a movie maybe? Or you just wanna stay here?” he asked.

 

“Woah there! One by one. Hmm, I’m bored but I wanna stay home. Aww, what do we do Baekhyunnie?” I asked him with puppy eyes.

 

“Let’s go out! Let’s have fun before we go to China.” He frowned.

“Now that you mentioned it, when are you leaving and for how long?” I asked him while his hair.

“Two days from now, for a month. It’s so long! I’m going to miss you.” He whined.

“Let’s go out then.” I said as I patted his chest. “Come on, get up!”

 

>> Baekhyun’s POV <<

>>> Fast forward >>>

 

We went to Myeongdong and walked around. We didn’t have a plan therefore we just followed when our feet would take us. As we walk, I can’t help but notice that our hands would brush ones in a while. Should I hold her hand? No, she might feel awkward. But when a girl’s hand is free, you should hold it! Aish what do I do?

 

I turned to my side and looked at Sora, finally. She’s smiling again. I wonder what she’s thinking. To be honest, I’m starting to fall for her. I do like her ever since the day we became classmates. It’s just that Luhan hyung came to her first and lost my chance. Am I really that slow that I let hyung hurt the person I like? Tsk!

 

“Byun Baekhyun, are you done staring?” she said. I was startled. How did she know that I was staring at her? I flushed in a deep shade of red. That was so embarrassing. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled at her. Should I answer? No, that will be more embarrassing if I do.

 

“Why are you so quiet?” she asked again. “N-nothing. I was just thinking of something.” I answered as I looked somewhere else.

 

“Wanna do some shopping? I heard that there’s a shop here that sells some couple stuff.” She said while looking straight.

 

“C-couple stuff?” I asked with wide eyes. Why is she telling me this? Does she want some couple stuff?

 

“We are a couple now right? Ever since you declared that you’ve been dating me. You can’t just take back your words! Everyone knows it already.” She said as she smiled and blinked at me innocently.

 

“Ooh, that. Yeah I did. Who said I’m taking it back? Let’s go there. Oh is it that one?” I said as I pointed in a shop with some teddy bears by the window. She nodded at me and wrapped her arm around mine. I was staring at our arms as we walk to the shop. Everyone was staring at us. Is this the first time they’ve seen someone like this?

 

We entered the shop and Sora just went running around admiring everything she sees.

“You have a cute girlfriend. Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter