Chapter- 29 'Denied'

Hide and Kiss ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>> Sora’s POV <<

 

It’s been two weeks since Minwoo moved in my place. He told his parents about it too. It’s just weird, it’s like they didn’t even bother looking for their own son. Are they that heartless? I hate to say this. I do love Eyoung and Minwoo but I just hate their parents. They’re really evil. All they think about is money, money, money. They’re even willing to sell Eyoung for their business! What a douche bag!

 

*ring ring!*

My alarm went on telling me that I need to start working on my assignments. I just got home from training and here I am sitting in front of my computer staring at the case studies that I need to work on. It’s been a week since EXO moved in to a new dorm because Soo Man thinks that they’re being a burden to me. To be honest, they weren’t. I didn’t mind living in the same house with twelve other boys.

 

I missed the shouting, bickering and nagging. It’s so quiet. Ever since they moved out I’ve been eating cup noodles. I missed Kyungsoo umma’s cooking. I miss my brother, I miss everyone especially Luhan.

 

*knock knock*

“Noona?” Minwoo asked.

“Come in Minwoo ah.”

He entered my room rubbing the back of his neck.

“Noona, I want to talk to you about something. Are you busy? We can talk later.” He said while looking at the ground.

“No! It’s okay. What is it?” I answered while smiling widely.

“Noona, I got a call from the entertainment company where I’m training. They want me to move back to the dorm. I couldn’t say no. So yeah.. I, I need to leave soon.” He said with a sad expression plastered on his face.

 

My smile slowly faded. Why is everyone leaving me? Is there something wrong with me?

“Minwoo. You’re leaving noona too? EXO oppas just left.” I said with a pout.

“Noona, I’m really sorry. Don’t worry. I’ll be visiting you during my free time!” he beamed as he scooted closer to me.

“Arraseo! I’ll expect you to visit me okay? But, noona is busy too! I’m working, training and studying at the same time. What do we do?” I said while resting my head on his shoulder.

 

“Noona, that’s why we have cell phones. We can call each other right?”

 

I nodded my head and gave him a small hug. I looked up at him and saw him frowning.

 

“Minwoo, is there something wrong? What’s with the sudden change of expression?”

“I just remembered that it’s noona and Luhan hyung’s engagement party next week. I really don’t wanna go but noona told me that she’s expecting to see me. That she misses me. Noona? What will I do?” he whined.

 

“Minwoo, noona will go with you. I’ll be there. Yeah?” I said while patting his back.

He smiled at me and hugged me tightly. Guess I really am attending. There’s no turning back!

 

>>> Fast forward >>>

 

It’s been exactly a week since Minwoo moved out. It’s also the day of the engagement party. I was standing in front of Eyoung’s house. People keeps on coming. I really feel like going home now, I don’t want to see them. No! I can’t see them. It’s still hurting me. The image of them walking together during Eyoung’s birthday is still fresh in my mind like as if it just happened yesterday.

 

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist.

 

“Going somewhere princess?” the voice said.

 

“Yeollie! What are you doing here? I thought you’re not going?” I asked Chanyeol.

“Well, I’m here. So I came. I can’t let you stay here alone. I want to be here, with my sister.” He said while grinning widely. Soon after I found myself sitting in one of the tables along with the other boys. I was looking around trying to find Minwoo. “Aish where is that kid? I only came here because of him! Don’t tell me he ditched me?” I whispered to myself.

 

“Sora noona!” A voice said. “Min—“ I was surprised to see Zelo. They’re invited too? Wow. I didn’t know they were Eyoung’s friends.

 

“Zelo. Hello. It’s nice seeing you again.”

“I missed you noona! How have you been?” he said as he cling on my arm as if his life depends on it.

 

“I’ve been good. Stressing. I missed you too!” I said as I ruffled his styled hair. After few minutes of talking to Zelo, B.A.P left and sat on one of the tables. Now great. What am I suppose to do now? I really don’t want to be here.

 

“Excuse me. May I have your attention please?” The guy in a very formal suit said, gathering everyone’s attention. “I would like to present you two very important people in this event.” Great just great. The match made in heaven is coming. “Xi Luhan and Noh Eyoung.”

The door from one of the rooms upstairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter