CHAPTER 1: You're So Gay. Not.

Lee Donghae's Cupid

CHAPTER 1: You're So Gay. Not.

 

Another common day it was for Super Junior. But damn it was such a hot day to just practice their dance in the studio. All the members were all sweating and their eyes showed tiredness. "Okay, I call it quits for today," Leeteuk finally gave up and told s.

"Hyung, I never thought you'd ever say that," Ryeowook said and all of them walked lazily out of the dance studio. 

They all passed girls giggling as they were out of the dance studio. Cold air rushed through them they realized it was Girls Generation! "Hiiiii SuJu-oppas!" They all greeted at the same time, with the same smile plastered on their faces, except for one. Ice princess's frowning face came out as an outcast out of all the members of the group.

"Hiiiyyyaaa, girls," thay all said with the same aegyo towards the girls. "We better go back, and rest for a while," Shindong pointed out before some of Super Junior goes with their girlfriends. "C'mon guys." He guided all of them out the building.

"Leeteuk-oppa! Call me later, araseo?" Taeyeon called as they walked away. "Me too, Siwon-oppa!" Tiffany called out too. "Sungminie, don't forget to call me later!" Sunny called out too after the rest.

They all rode their van and went home. All their legs tangled on top of each other as they all relaxed in the cool van.

Reaching their beloved home, "AAAH. It's good to be back!" Donghae sighed out loud. "I'm so tired." He ran towards his room and fell asleep immediately.

"I'll play video games," Kyuhyun said as he sat on the carpet by the TV. "I want to join you," Sungmin said sitting beside him. (Aaw, KyuMin :>)

Siwon said nothing and went to the room, only finding out that Donghae was sleep talking again. "Yah. Yah. Give me back that.." He didn't mind what the older one was talking about and just fixed his bed.

"Yah, you. You girl come back here or else I will kiss..." And that's what caught Siwon's attention. He neared his face and listened as to what Donghae's saying out loud.

"...I told you that I like you..." Donghae murmured, and Siwon laughed under his breath a, "Haha." He quickly ran out the room and told the bored looking members of SuJu. "Guys. Guys. You've got to hear and see this."

"What's it about?" Eunhyuk asked, raising an eyebrow at Siwon.

"Donghae's sleep talking. Not just any ordinary other sleep talk, but he's talking about a girl," Siwon said excitedly.

"Shiiit. That is exciting!" Leeteuk shrieked and so all the members crammed up in their room, by Donghae's bed. 

He mumbled in his sleep, "...I don't care if you're pretty or ugly, all I want to do is change that bad attitude of yours, it's because I like you. I'm that type of guy..."

"So that's what he wants in a girl," Leeteuk whispered, wondering. "Weird kid."

"He's not much of a gay after all," Kyuhyun snorted, and made all the members laugh. But all they did was a silent laughter, which made them look like they were crazy people.

"I'm pretty sure Hae-oppa is a very nice man to do that to a girl," a girl's voice said all of a sudden that made all the members jump in surprise.

They all looked back and saw Donghae's younger sister. "Jang? How did you get in here? Do you know that you scared us?" Half of the group said in whispered tones.

"Your door was open, oppas. So I suppose I can just barge in and visit my Donghae-oppa." She smiled charmingly, making one of the member's heart beat faster. She seriously has that same smile as her brother's! It's the same smile that can make any girl's heart melt.

Leeteuk said, "But seriously Jang, don't just barge into people's houses--"

"Condo." Heechul corrected, complaining.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. "Whatever. House or condo. Just don't barge in people's places like a ghost and scare the effing s out of them--"

"Language." Heechul, again, complained, making everyone snort a soft laughter.

Jang who simply had a loud voice said, "Well, I just wanted to talk to my brother, omoni is very worried about the two of us, and she can't talk to oppa because you guys always have a tight schedule. So I came here to tell him something about our family stuff--"

"Mmmm," Donghae mumbled as he moved, almost sitting up.

"Crap," Heechul gasped, "Out! Out of the room, guys." And they all ran quickly out of the room, and into their own rooms.  

Jang stayed by her brother's bed, hiding behind a pillow, and she watched her brother sitting up. "Aish, another dream about that mystery girl," he said, scratching his head. 

"Hey, oppa!" Jang ran to Donghae and hugged him on the neck. "Good morning, sleepy head."  

Donghae broke the tight hug of her sister around his neck. "Woah! Jang, what are you doing here? Don't you guys have a schedule today, little sis?" 

"Yeah." She scratched her chin. "I actually have a very tight schedule. I've just went to a photo shoot at 11, then I've got to go on a variety show to go to this 3, and I've got a hosting rehearsal for the big Golden Disk Award later--oppa, Super Junior's going to win another one, right?" 

"Yeah, I hope so. I hope the ELF's all over the world will vote for us again for a million votes. They are like batteries and the motivation to keep us doing our best, Jang," he said earnestly, making Jang feel awkward. He always makes Jang feel that way when he speaks like that--you know with enthusiasm and motivation. It just it creeps out of your skin with your hair standing up on its ends.

"Uh... Yeah." Awkward. And she remembered what she was going to tell her brother. "Oh, yeah I went to visit you, because omoni  told me that we're going to have a dinner party with some family by the weekend."  

"What for?"  

"IDK. I think it's about you with marriage and stuff--oops!" She quickly covered , shocked. 

"Huh? Marriage and stuff? What does that mean?" 

Jang squared her shoulders and ran out of the room before her brother caught her. "Yah, Jang!" Donghae ran after her. 

"Bye suju-oppas! And bye Donghae oppa!" Jang quickly ran out of the boy's dorm, slamming their door shut.  

"Aish, that kid." Donghae scratched his head.  

"Yah Hae! What's wrong with you and your sis?" Eunhyuk asked as he drank some strawberry milk, trying to act like he doesn't know anything.  

"Nothing." He flatly said, and went back into his room. "It's none of your business." 

 

~o0o~

 

"You know what guys, I kinda heard what they were talking about," Ryeowook said, lowering down his voice enough for anyone not to hear, except those who were listening to him. "Something about meeting someone over the weekend, for something about marriage--I think Donghae hyung's." 

"He can't get married, that's part of the contract!" Leeteuk said, overwhelmed and feeling pathetic. "I mean, maybe someone in their family's getting married. Maybe Donghae's older brother, Donghwa?" 

"Or maybe Jang?" Siwon said, wondering. "Maybe she's the one going to get married?" And they all saw Kyuhyun's head shook down and her hand into a fist, but didn't mind him. 

"She cant get married, either. Or else they're going to sign out of their contract and live a happy normal life. But I think Donghae's--" Sungmin said. 

"No one's going to get married," Donghae suddenly said. 

"Who said someone was going to get married, Mr. Hearing Expert?" Eunhyuk said, trying to cover up everything they were talking about.  

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever guys, your voices are so loud, it can be heard through the whole house," Donghae said before rolling his eyes in frustration and left them. 

Heechul hit them all each on their heads, and they all gasped in surprise and pain. "Yah! You guys should be careful next time." 

"Aish," they all groaned as they caressed their heads. 

 

~o0o~

 

"Hey, omoni! What's this all about marriage? Me? Getting married?" Donghae asked his grandmother on the phone.  

"Who told you about that? Was it Jang? Oh, she misinterpreted it. You're going to attend a bachelor's party. It's your Uncle Hae Lian's wedding next week." 

"Oh," shaped his mouth. His grandmother added, "And I want you to meet some of the bridesmaids." 

"Wae ireokhae?" His face turned into a big sour frown. 

"Oh, maybe you'll like them. You know you're a man now in the marriageable age and you--" 

"You know that I can't marry anyone because of the contract I made with SM. Omoni, I'm an idol now." 

"I always keep on forgetting. But you could sometimes break some rules and keep some things a secret. Life is such a bore if you always live by the rule, you have to be free at some point," his grandmother pointed out. Donghae could imagine her on the other side of the line, pointing into the air like he's there. 

"I get you, omoni. But maybe I'll try." He said, ready to hang up, because he knows that she'll say more life-changing quotes she found in Facebook. Yeah, his grandma's pretty cool for making her own Facebook and almost added almost every celebrity in Korea. 

"Okay, good bye, omoni. See you on Saturday." He bid her good bye. 

"Saranghae. Grandma loves you, Donghae."  

"Yeah. Love you too, omoni." And he hung up.  

"So, you're not gonna get married?" Eunhyuk suddenly said, making Donghae almost jump off his feet. 

", man. Who told you to just barge in my room?" Eunhyuk squared his shoulders. "Ani. Who told you that I'm gonna get married, by the way?"  

"Uh... Jang?" Eunhyuk said, sounding very unsure. "...Yeah, Jang told us." 

"Chinjja?" But Donghae seemed to look suspicious, and not believing.  

"Araso. Araso. We eavesdropped on you guys a while ago." Eunhyuk blurted out, shook his head down. "But it was Ryeowook who heard all of it, blame him!" Donghae frowned. "Mian, Hae." 

 

~o0o~

 

Eunhyuk realized how not busy they all are and decided to spread the good news to everyone. He ran inside the kitchen, and found most of them there. "He's not! He's not!" 

"Mwo? Who's not what?" Shindong asked, as he fixed himself some salad.  

"Donghae's not getting married! Wookie's wrong!" 

"Yah! Who said that I'm wrong? I told you that's what I only heard and I'm just stating," Ryeowook stated, almost going to argue with Eunhyuk.  Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out to Ryeowook, and Ryeowook did so too, even if they looked like kids looking like monkeys.

Leeteuk and Heechul came in at the same time and Eunhyuk approached them excitedly and jumped up and down. "Leeteuk-hyung! Heechul-hyung! Donghae's not going to get married," Eunhyuk jumped in happiness.  

"Yeah. Yeah. We heard." Leeteuk and Heechul said at the same time, with a hint of irritation on their faces.  

"Hey you guys, if he's not getting married then we can go on with our Cupid plans," Ryeowook said, smiling like a fool.  

"Yeah," they all agreed, and all had sly smiles on their faces. 

 

 

 

 

... TO BE CONTINUED...