Maze

Love In The Ice

    “I don’t love you. I’d never loved you. It’s your fault for believing something else. Who would ever love someone like you? So leave me alone. Goodbye!”

     Those words were graved in her heart. Those words that wounded her also covered her heart in ice. She was just wandering around without any purpose, forgetting everything and everyone she knew before except those painful words. She had been in this state for 3 days. Three days of wandering, thinking who she was, 3 days of wanting to throw herself in front of a car or from a bridge, 3 days since she hadn’t a proper meal or even a drop of water. Her wandering brought her in the park. It was almost dark and she ran out of strength so she lied on a bench. She thought that this would be the night when she was going to die because she remained without energy and it was really cold. Just when she was thinking those things, a snowflake touched her face and quickly turned into water.  Slowly, the snowflake became snow. “So I’m gonna die, isn’t it?” she thought while she was slowly covered with pure and white snow. Meanwhile it was already dark so the lights created a feeling of fairytale. “This is a great way to die.” she said to herself while she became sleepier, the last thing she saw before she fainted was the beautiful scenery and a shadow coming towards her.

 


 

    He was wandering on the streets of Seoul without paying attention to his surroundings. He had so many things on his mind. He didn't know what to do anymore. His whole life was turned upside down just because of those words.

" - He needs me more than you do. I'm going to stay in SM. I know you'll understand. You are free now, but Yunho needs me so I'm going to stay beside him even though he may not respond to my love.

   - Are you sure? Is this your final decision?

   - Yes, she answered. He turned around and hurried up so that she couldn't see his tears. His sight was blurred by the tears that wouldn't stop so he gave up on driving his luxurious car and went for a walk."

  The cold wind soon dried his tears up. But the pain he received was still there and he knew it would be there for a long time. He understood but he was still hurt. He knew that the only thing he could do now was to bury himself in work. He would work hard and make JYJ famous so that they would regret doing this to him.

  Lost in his thoughts he didn't realized how late it was and that he didn't really know the area where he was. The air was so cold. He could feel the smell of snow. Suddenly, the lights and he found out that he was near a park. The lights seemed to attract him into the park. He moved slowly towards the entrance when he felt a drop of water on his cheek. He looked up and saw little snowflakes dancing in the frozen air. It was so magic. He couldn't resist snow. He loved snow. He thought that even God knew his pain since frozen tears were falling from the sky. "What am I going to do without her? What?"

   But then as if God listened to him, something caught up his attention. The sparkling snow almost covered a thing laid on a bench. His curiosity was stirred up. "What could it be?" He forgot about his pain and went near the bench. Shortening the distance, he could see now a hand. "Is that a person?Here?In this cold?It's not possible." He was now beside the bench. "What the...?" His eyes saw a pale figure. A beautiful pale figure. "A girl?What is she doing here?She is so pretty,she looks like a fairy. No,she seems like the winter itself. Beautiful,but pale and so sad." He tried to wake her up. No response. "What an I going to do with her?I can't let her here,but I can't carry her to a hospital cuz I can't be involved in another scandal. I can't ruin JYJ's image....then it's only a solution." He removed the snow from her clothes gently and then he lift her in his arms. "She is so light and looks so small and vulnerable. I wonder what happened to her. Well,I'll find out later. For now,I have to bring her home. Aish,I forgot I let my car there. Stupid me! Then I should call a cab." He dialled the number and called a cab after checked the address of the place  he was. "So...who are you, ice fairy? What am I going to do with you?" he thought while waiting for the cab.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yay, finally finshed this chapter ^^ not so interesting but still...can't wait to write the next chapter but till then I still have to write at my other stories ^^ so be patient..I'm going to make a poster for this story ...so many ideas rushing through my head^^ and I still have an English exam this Saturday and Sunday...wish me luck ^^ comments inspire me so feel free to comment...