Sad Heart

Kinds of Hearts

 

 

Sad Heart (HeeHyuk)

 

 

I stood at the edge of the medicine building, my white coat waving at the air, the washed blankets waving as well, I left the cigarette falls to the dark cold floor, my face now see the clouds, everything is wooly at my eyes, it’s like if I’m watching something by someone’s eyes but in true I know they are my own eyes, then drops of rain started to fall one by one on the floor and even when my heart cries my eyes are dry, my face just given the illusion of being crying by  the rain drops.

I want to everything end, the pain, the sorrow.

I want to forget; everything.

I remember the first time I saw him , his smile was so pure that even when I was a person with a shattered heart, always depressed for being just some play for people, he show me that I was the most important being on this heart, and so…

Like the medic I was, I tried to help him, to cure him.

He gave strength, he gave me hope, but the most important he gave me love.

It wasn’t the kind of romantic love for him even when I yearned for that, it was more like the friendly love, but still I was fine, I was happy.

My broken heart was being reconstructed piece by piece, and I for just one time, I thought that I will be able to love again, to be able of being happy.

His sickness was lessening and he seemed to be fine day by day, then he smiled at me more and one time, between his sleep, his plump lips pronounced a soft; love you.

It’s still unknowing for me if those words were for me or for someone else, still… I want to believe they were mean to be for me.

Today in the morning, when I awoke with my heart full and entire, with so much love and care, I decided to say to him my feelings, today was my day off, and still I come here in my white coat to attend my sweet and lovely patient.

This time, he didn’t greet me with a smile.

He didn’t show me how much he loved me.

He didn’t even say my name.

This time, I was greeted by a stern line on his lips.

By some cold expression.

By him being dead.

Now I’m in the rooftop, under the rain, with my heart again in pain and blue, but is strange, this time I’m not hurt at all, I don’t want to shout or find why life had been like this with me, this time, I only want to close my eyes and sleep forever.

 

 

 

 


I hope you had enjoy this, even if it was a little ^^ I just write it for fun and to distract myself, so I wish you had have being reading this (well, not this one, because is sad, but yeah the four one :D)

Thank's again for reading *bows*

And thank's to the ones that subscibe and left a comment, saranghe!!! *hugs*

Don't mind me; I'm in happy mode ;D