Insensitive Heart

Kinds of Hearts

 

 

Insensitive Heart (KyuHyuk)

 

 

 

The first time their eyes meet, Kyuhyun avert his gaze like if he did see nothing and Hyukjae pouted.

Kyuhyun didn’t want the pretty blond guy watch his flushed face.

Hyukjae want to see more of the handsome guy face though.

The second time they meet; Kyuhyun turn his back to the person and walked away, Hyukjae chase him still.

Why are you walking away?

Asked Hyukjae panting a little and then the raven haired man turned to watch him; stern.

Because I don’t want you to see me.

Was the answer of Kyuhyun; letting a confused Hyukjae standing on the middle of the empty street.

The third time they meet; Kyuhyun keep silent but this time he knew his heart was pounding very fast, still his face was a poker one.

You know… I guess even when you are mean and we don’t really know…

Kyuhyun watched empty the other man that was talking, but his heart was nervous at how the blond guy was biting hard his lower lip, like if thinking about if tell him or not something more.

I think I like you.

Kyuhyun nodded and even when he was happy, he didn’t know how to express it, so he did the only thing he could think.

Leave without a word.

Hyukjae stood there, feeling dejected and Kyuhyun walk feeling the happier person on the world.

The four time they meet; Kyuhyun wait and wait for the other to approach him like ever, but that didn’t happen, so he went out of the restaurant that was across his office.

He sighed deeply; maybe that man wasn’t really interested in him.

Hyukjae watched him walk away, somehow… disappointed, he went to the same restaurant by chance, and when he see him, he want to talk to him, but then… he was in the middle of a meeting with his best friend and he didn’t want to let his friend alone in pain, so he sighed, maybe they weren’t meant for each other.

The five time they meet; Kyuhyun walked to the now read-haired guy after taking a long breath, and said to him;

I think I like you too.

Hyukjae stood there, dumfounded, blinking several times and then, when Kyuhyun was for leave; Hyukjae smiled softly.

What should I do?

Hyukjae asked like thinking on something really important and at the same time playfully, so Kyuhyun stood there a little more; watching the man an lifting an eyebrow.

I guess I don’t like you anymore

And Kyuhyun felt his heart being tearing apart, so he just showed and empty face and Hyukjae stopped him from leave, his cheeks slight-red and his voice like a whisper.

I guess now I love you.

And Kyuhyun knew that moment that he loved that man too, so much that his words can make his heart, day, night and even his world a heaven or a hell; just with a simple word*.

They meet several times after that; but they didn’t share every moment together, no.

Kyuhyun was almost every day and every hour working.

They just could meet at lunch time or dinner time.

In lunch time they talk about how they feel, how was the work, how busy they were.

At dinner time, they talk about how were each other’s day and some trivial things, it was enough for Kyuhyun, for Hyukjae it wasn’t.

The countless time they meet by now, Kyuhyun had been indifferent, almost… distant, it was his job that absorb him, the tiredness of his body and more than nothing, his way of being the one thing that keep him away from Hyukjae.

Then, that day he went to meet his lover; that day, both decided to meet at some bar for relax themselves.

Kyuhyun found that Hyukjae was being kissed by some man, he watched too how Hyukjae push the man away and slap him on the cheek, shouting him; go to hell, jerk.

Kyuhyun then felt how his rage and sadness were gone, because Hyukjae reject that man, he was being faithful, so he never will allow other to be with him, and Hyukjae had showed him that now, he really loves him; so Kyuhyun was happy.

But his face remained emotionless.

When Hyukjae saw him after that annoying moment, he widened his eyes and he doesn’t smile, he feels that is his obligation to explain everything and to let Kyuhyun knows, that the man took him out guard and that he just loves Kyuhyun, no one else.

Kyu… I can explain.

Kyuhyun shoulders dropped like it doesn’t matter because inside his heart he know Hyukjae loves him, even when himself never had show some love towards the elder.

I don’t need any explanation.

And Hyukjae felt hurt, maybe Kyuhyun doesn’t even feel jealousy towards him, maybe he doesn’t love him back.

Kyu, what if I really cheat on you?

He ask tentatively, he knows he will never cheat him, but he want to feel at least for one second that he is loved by the one he loves, but Kyuhyun watched him strange and order a drink to the barman.

You will never cheat me, you love me.

It wasn’t a mockering tone, but still it hurt Hyukjae for some reason. So he drank the alcohol on Kyuhyun’s glass and said slowly, with the hope the other will show him something.

Let’s break up

Kyuhyun remain silent for some long seconds and sighed, then he stood of his site and watched Hyukjae eyes, he was hurt inside but still his face empty.

Yeah, let’s do so.

Hyukjae lamented his words but stayed silent and nodded walking away.

Kyuhyun regret his answer too but stood there, between the soft music and middle lights, his heart breaking but his face cold.

Years passed and they meet; several times.

Hyukjae then smiled, hiding his pain, greeted Kyuhyun and say good bye, his heart almost at the point when the broken pieces were transforming into ashes.

Kyuhyun then will nod at the salute or more like at the farewell and at the smile, then he would walk away without replying, because his lips for some reason never wanted to say good bye.

After some years of more and more casual encounters.

Kyuhyun watched Hyukjae by other’s man arms and he walked to them, dragged Hyukjae with force some meters away off the man and shouted.

What are you doing?

Hyukjae then blinked and replied;

Walking?

Then Kyuhyun dragged glares to the mocking man and shouted louder.

He is mine!

The man the giggled and said a farewell to Hyukjae, and Kyuhyun then felt like an idiot, so many years has passed, it was obvious Hyukjae will move on, but then he heard some melodious laugh.

He was my best friend.

And Kyuhyun then widened his eyes and covered his face with his hand, embarrassed.

And Hyukjae then softly discovered his face, and planted a soft kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips.

I still love you, and always do.

Kyuhyun didn’t smile still, but his mouth pronounced a silent.

I will always love you too.

 

 

 

 


Thank you so much to; 

eunhyukjae for comment >.< I fixed my error, thank you ^^

Korarin; I'm so glad you like it ^^ thank you

 

N/A: When Kyuhyun thinks about Hyukjae can make him happy or sad with one word, he refers to 'saranghe'

I don't speak korean, but I guess saranghe is I love you, but with less words XD if I'm wrong, sorry!!