Chapter 6

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Six

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Hyung joon! Can’t you guys move faster? We’re 15 minutes late than we promised Mara to arrive” This kid really moves slowly like a turtle.

 

“It’s just 15 minutes what’s the rush? Baby complained then he smiled, “unless you miss her already and wants to see her”

 

“Yah! You turtle stop making up stories and move, Mara-sshi is waiting” Jungmin said from behind hitting baby’s head. Then the two started bickering in the hallway again. I really did want to see her. I wanted to ask why did she give Jungmin a wink. Is there something going on between them? They did mention that they were really close since they grew up together before she went to California.

 

“Youngsaeng ah something bothering you?” I look at my right and saw Kyu jong.

 

“Anniyo, just tired maybe”

 

“I’ll go ahead and tell Mara-sshi that were here” Kyu then ran to the recording room. We all stopped for a second before rushing in to the room when we heard Kyu jong scream for us.

 

Kyu jong’s POV

 

I was laughing at our group’s Tom&Jerry when I saw Youngsaeng hyung thinking deeply.

 

“Youngsaeng ah something bothering you?”

 

“Anniyo, just tired maybe”

 

He might need some time alone, he’ll tell me his problem when he’s ready like he always do. “I’ll go ahead and tell Mara-sshi that were here” I ran to the recording room to give hyung some space.

 

“Mara-sshi Oppa is here. Mianhe we’re late. Aissh why don’t you ever turn on lights” I was switching lights as I talked.

 

“Mara-sshi how do you work here when it’s dark?” I was going to her desk when I saw a light was on from the far side corner of the room. When I approached it I saw a figure lying on the floor.

 

“Damn! Mara! Hey, are you alright?” I ran to her and started to shake her shoulder to wake her up but It was wet. I checked her head and then that’s when I saw blood. “Hyung! Guys! Pali! Mara’s injured!!” I shouted as loud as I can.

 

“Kyu jong, what happened?” they all said instantly when they saw me trying to wake her up and saw the blood in my hands.

 

“I don’t know, I found her unconscious when I went in” I was beginning to panic, I don’t know what to do next. I heard hyun joong hyung giving out orders.

 

“Youngsaeng, Hyung joon get the car now! We’ll meet you at the front”

 

“Arasso, let’s go hyung”

 

“Jungmin, call her brother”

 

“Kyu, here I’ll take her. Relax, she’s going to be alright. She won’t leave us like her”

 

“I can’t get through but I managed to contact Toya, he’ll meet us at the hospital. Kyu jong Kaja.” I just watched as our leader carried Mara and as Jungmin dragged me with him.