Eris: The Nominator [ Teaser ]

Donghwa Academy: Your Life Could Be A Fairy Tale!

 

Once upon a time… And they lived happily ever after.

Eris scoffed and threw the book over her shoulder. “Humans, pft. Predictable,” she mumbled to herself. She sat on a purple-grey cloud as she peered down from the heavens onto Earth. Her red eyes gleamed mischievously as her ebony flowed around her. That’s when she suddenly got an idea. “Humans want predictable; they’ll get predictable.”

She looked around the world with a smirk. Her lips, which were tinted purple, curled into an evil smile. “Who shall be the victims of my wonderful wish?” she cooed. Her eyes rested on Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. More specifically, Donghwa Academy. “Mm, I think I know who.”

Eris disappeared into the wind and reappeared in the streets of the city jungle. She looked like a normal person, save for her bright red eyes. Considering many people were coloured contacts, her eyes didn’t even stand out that much. She arrived at the gates of the school. Students were entering as it was time to begin the school schedule. Her eyes analyzed each one, picking out her victims.

“Immature goddess,” a stern voice said strongly. Eris’ eyes widened for a moment as she looked behind her. There was a teacher. Her eyes and hair were a marvelous dark grey. She had such a strong, leader-like aura that Eris’ eyes dropped to the ground. “Playing your usual tricks again.”

“Fairy godmother.” Red eyes met grey before they looked down again. “It’s just that the magic here will work splendidly with my wish to relive the fairy tales.”

A laugh emanated from the fairy godmother. Eris was surprised as she looked back at her senior. “Oh, you are such a child, young goddess. But use caution; you cannot control the people who will relive such tales. They have the power to make their own decisions to alter the story. Cinderella might not leave a slipper or Snow White will not eat the poisoned apple. You have to choose people who are almost identical to the original princesses.”

The woman said nothing else as she walked into the school. Eris’ eyes followed her then gazed upon the students. “Hmm. Well, this will just make it more fun. Maybe I’ll accidentally choose the wrong person,” she said with a chuckle.

Her red eyes seemed to brighten somehow. She had a playful smirk dancing on her lips. Her steps were confident. She walked into the school, ready to turn it upside down. After all, she was the goddess of chaos.

“Ready for some twisted fairy tales?”