A Day at the Arcade

A Day at the Arcade

 

"Grr. Why is this so hard?! Alright! I'm gonna add another quarter. If I can't grab this prize I will go cry in the corner."

-Moments Later-

"This is the moment of truth! It's either win.. or lose." At that moment a pretty blonde boy stood right next to me..staring.. I took a quick glance at him but ended up staring into his eyes. His face.. his babyface! It's so beautiful! Looking at his face.. Slowly dragged me into dreamworld.


*He's so handsome! Why is he staring at me though?* I felt drool slowly falling down from my lip.

"Um.. you.. got a little something right there." The guy reached over and swiped the corner of my lip.

"Oh! Sorry! I was just um.. staring.. at.. you.." I said in an awkward tone. The boy chuckled.

"It's alright. Hey, do you need my help getting that plush you've been trying to get for thirty minutes?"

"Um.. yes.. I think I need help getting that plu-wait! Y-you’ve been watching me for thirty minutes?!"

"Well yeah, I was playing some games till I overhead some person yelling and screaming crazily. So, I decided to come over and check it out, but ended up watching you play." The boy explained. “That was you, wasn’t it?” He raised a brow and smiled. I blushed.

"Oh.. okay then. Thanks for the offer, but I’m fine by myself.” I gently smiled.

No. I insist.” The boy moved closer. I took a step back.

A-are you sure?” I asked him.

Ei, no problem these prize machines are easy to win." he claimed. I took a second to think and looked back up at him.

Okay then. I want that one please!~” I beamed and pointed. The guy nodded and turned to the machine, working his magic. Two minutes later, a chococat appeared in front of my eyes. “Whoa! That was fast!” I grabbed the plush and squished it against my face. The guy turned to the machine again.

-One hour later-

"Uwa! You won me so many plushies! Thank you!~” I squealed in delight, gaping at the bag near your feet. There was probably 10-20 prizes in there.

It’s alright. It was pretty fun winning those prizes for you.” He warmly smiled. “By the way, what’s your name?” He asked me.

Hmm?” I stopped snuggling with the plushies. “Oh umm.. Sonni.”

"Ah, what a pretty name. My name is L.Joe. I'm part of the boy band called Teen Top." He smiled again.

"You're part of a boy band?! That's cool!"

"Yeah, it is actually." he replied.

"Ah, well… thank you so much, once again!” I smiled brightly. "How can I ever repay you?!" I picked up the many soft plushies and deeply snuggled into them again. He then leaned over to me and puffed out his cheek. I blinked fast and took a look around.

"... Right now?" I asked. He nodded. "... On the cheek...right?" he smirked. I gulped and pursed my lips. At that moment, he quickly turned his head. I felt.. something soft.. on...my lips?! After a few seconds, I backed away from the kiss. I soon realized a crowd of people around us.

"Are they taking pictures of us? " I whispered, covering one hand over my mouth.

"Hm?" L.Joe took a moment to look around. "Oh, they are. We should get out of here. " He coolly took off his jacket and draped it over my head before leading me out of the arcade. "I have to go now. I'll see you again Sonni~"

"Ah, okay~ Let's meet again on this very spot okay?" I said. L.Joe paused for a moment.

So, it’s a date?” he smirked. Blush immediately crept onto my face. I blinked quickly again and cheekily smiled.

Sure.” 

"Okay. Bye Sonni-ah~" he said as he walked off into the darkness.

-Sigh- "What a great day today." I whispered to myself.