5+1= Love?

Description

 

What if...

SM Entertainment decided to make a big change, more like an experiment on SHINee?

What if...

One day, suddenly, a girl entered their dorm with her luggages and said that she will be living with them?

What if...

She was chosen to be a member of SHINee?

What if...

Beside the relationship between the members turns into love?

What if...

Love grows among them?

Then what will happen to SHINee? 

 

Will the fans accept the fact that she is living in the same dorm as SHINee?

Will SHINee and Jieun live in peace?

What would your answer be for this question?

Is 5+1= Love?

 

 

Thank you Oh Lovely Request Shop and SkyBluePlains for the wonderful poster <3 They are absolutely awesome!

Foreword

 

"Annyoenghaseyo, SHINee- imnida!"

The fan started yelling as the 5 charming boys of SHINee appeared on stage. Boardsigns, glowsticks were all prepare for the big fan meeting. The fans grew louder as the 5 boys gave them their best smiles, waving at the fancams, and started singing "Hello"!.

~Hello~ Hello~      

They sang and the fan sang along.

~Hello~~~~~~~~ A powerful, yet cute voice of a girl suddenly came out from the huge speakers all around the auditorium.

The fans became quite, the screamings suddenly stopped and replaced that, people started questioning about the unfamiliar voice. The fans looked up and tried to find the answer from SHINee, but the members just smiled mysteriously. The fans knew something wrong was about to happen. And they were right.

The stage light went off, leaving the fan screaming in panic. It was all dark inside the auditorium, the only source of light you could see was from the glowsticks. The fans began to talk louder as they calmed down.

~Soni siryeo wa sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa~

The music started with a calm rythm and followed it was a calm, smooth, emotional yet powerful voice. The crowd grew quite. They didn't move an inch. Their eyes widened as a picture of a beautiful girl appeared on the overhead. The fans didn't even bother to breathe. The girl on the picture has brown, round eyes that captured the fans' hearts as soon as they saw them. She has a long, brownish, multi-length hairstyle. Her skin is flawless and was kinda pale in a healthy way. She has cute, red, full lips that smiled on every picture.

The song kept on playing as the fan realized that it was the song Onew sang long ago, The Name I Loved.

~Naega Sanghanghaetdeon geu ireum. Bulleobotyeo nagalsurok neomu meoreojyeotdeon.~

 As the chorus began, the spotlight was and was spotting the right corner of the stage. Slowly but charming, a girl stepped out and began to sing. It was the girl on the pictures. The fans were speechless, but then little by little, the yelling and screaming began to take over the silence. 

~Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon geu nareul ijen arajwoyo, irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka.~

The members of SHINee began to appear on stage one by one. First was the leader, Onew; then, Jonghyun; then Key, Taemin and Minho. They all started singing along with the girl. The song went on with screamings from the fans.

" Annyoenghaseyo! Jieun-imnida! I will be the 6th member of SHINee from now on. Please take care of me!" The girl stopped singing and greeted warmly to the fans with a bright smile.

Jonghyun put his arm around her shoulders and announced "Yes, this is our new member, the 6th member of SHINee, Jieun!" He said with a brightest smile ever. 

The fans were speechless at first but then they started cheering and screaming for her; some other just coldn't believe the fact.

"Jieun, Jieun!!! Welcome!" The fans screamed out her name excitedly.

Taemin was clapping and smiling with enthusiasm like a little boy on his first trip to the zoo.

Minho was standing beside Taemin and waved at the screaming fans.

Key was half smiling half crying, he looked at Jieun then to Jonghyun then leaned against Jonghyun as if he wanted Jonghyun to hold him.

Jonghyun smiled at Key then wrapped his arms around Key for a bearhug.

Onew was smiling until his mouth hurts. He whispered something to Jieun which sent her into laughter.

 

Locations of Site Visitors

The storyline was thought up by me. I DO NOT own SHINee or any of the character!