Should I?

Vic-Umma Leaves The Group!?

The second chapter is already heeere!!!!! :D Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! Enjoy! :D
================================================================================================

Luna and Krystal woke up first and looked at each other with a questioned look. They looked over at their umma, seeing she was awake the whole time. Victoria was staring at them. Then she got up and told Luna and Krystal to get ready. They came back in 25 minutes fresh and clean. "Yah, prepare breakfast quick or we will be late!" Victoria said. They both nodded and ran to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Victoria wakes up Sulli and Amber and told them to get ready and then go to the kitchen for breakfast. They nodded and rushed to get ready, they came back for breakfast that Luna and Krystal prepared now it is Victoria's turn to get ready. When Victoria comes out breakfast... Luna comes out and suprises Victoria and says "Unnie! Here is your special breakfast!" Victoria looks at the platter of food suprised. "Thank you Luna." Victoria says. "Unnie!" Krystal yells. "I made your new favorite drink!" Krystal happily says. Victoria tastes it and says "Mmmmmm tasty! I like it." Krystal smiles and takes the drink and places ir on rhe mini-table they have in the living room, Luna puts the platter on the table with the drink. Victoria eats while a pair brushes their teeth in the bathroom. First Sulli and Krystal, then Luna and Amber and last was Victoria. After they are done, Victoria says that after recording she has to go to the mart. They get in the can and headed to their studio. Their manager is already their staring at them angrily. He yells at them for being so late. Victoria says, "How are we late?! It is 8:48 we only record at 9:00-4:00, well only for today." The manager waves his hand and goes to the recoring room. They recorded two songs in between the 7 hours of recording. In the 3 hours they finished the rest of the other songs. "Finally, the day is over." Krystal says. "Why are you always so tired after recording?" Victoria stated. Krystal pouts and hides away her face. "Alright come on everybody in the van." Victoria gets out of the van to go to the mart. "Bye Umma!" Sulli, Luna, and Krystal says. "Bye!" Amber says as Victoria closes the door. Victoria buys everything the members like. She buys a special treat: Ice cream! She comes back and makes dinner. "Unnie, the food tastes good." Luna says. "Thank you." Victoria replied. "And I brought a special treat!" Victoria said. "What?" all the members asked. "ICE CREAM!" Victoria yells in happiness. "Yay!!!" All the members shouted included Victoria. They eat it from the tub and they all finished it. "You are like a real mom Unnie." Luna says. "Yeah, Unnie you are the best!" Krystal says. Sulli smiles and Amber just eats happily. Victoria smiled and happily. Victoria replies," Thanks guys.", and hugs them. 'Should I tell them?' Victoria thought.

===============================================================================================

Here you guys goooo!! Having a little writers-block for the 3rd chapter. Wait for the next update! :)