All Night

Vic-Umma Leaves The Group!?

Anneyeong~ This is the 1st chapter of an f(x) fanfic! Please subscribe and comment to tell me what you guys thought!(:

===============================================================================================

F(x) was recording their first single NU ABO. "Oi, I'm tired." said Kyrstal. Their manager settled on having a break. Amber just happily takes a seat on a white chair, while Sulli takes the other one thats across Amber. The rest just plops on the couch exhauseted. Krystal is on the left, Victoria in the middle and Luna in the right. Krystal and Luna fell asleep on Victoria. 'It has been a long day of recording.' Victoria thought. She gently pats both of her daughters head lightly. "Sulli!" Victoria says. "Yes?" Sulli groaned. "Tell the manager we are going home now, okay?" Victoria explains. "Okay, I will." Sulli answered. While Sulli is letting the manager that they are leaving to go to their dorm, Victoria told Amber to do something. "Amber, since Krystal and Luna are very tired, you carry Krystal and I'll carry Luna." Victoria says. "Sounds good to me!" Amber replied happily. When Sulli came back Victoria told her they were carrying the others. She was okay with it as long as she wasn't alone. Victoria was okay with that. "You and Amber can talk the way home." Victoria said. While they were walking home Sulli and Amber noticed Victoria wasn't talking at all. They asked her if she was okay. She nods and turns away and keeps walking. They finally got to their dorm, both Victoria and Amber put down Krystal and Luna next to each other. Krystal wakes up while Amber is putter her down. She closes her eyes again and snuggles with the blanket. Amber and Victoria put another blanket for more warmth. The other 3 got ready for bed and go to their beds. Sulli goes into the bed with Krystal and Luna. Amber and Victoria have a bed for themselves. Amber says goodnight and turns the lamp off. Sulli and Victoria says goodnight and turn away from each other. Soon enough Amber and Sulli fell asleep, but Victoria didn't. She has hiding a secret from all the members. She is thinking about leaving the group. They have been together 2009. She couldn't leave now, they just had their new album Pinocchio. They have been together for almost 4 years. She was getting sleepy but she tries to figure out hoe to tell the other member. 'I have to get some rest.' She thought, and fell asleep peacefully.

===============================================================================================

The first chapter is complete!!! :D Please subscribe and follow the story.(: Don't be silent readers and comment!