10 years later

Waiting for my prince

*10 years later*

 ten years have passed since minhee met kikwang, they grew to love each other more day by day. they graduated from seoul university. and they were both 26 now , and minhee grew up to be a pediatrician and helped the needy and sick. Kikwang and Beast debuted , and they got really big in asia. Once kikwang finished touring , he proposed to minhee . Minhee of course said yes.Now it was their wedding day.

Minhee POV

" MINHEE YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!! OMO OMO!!!" said  mom 

"Mom, calm down!" i said. actually i was really excited it wasn't ever day that i get married! i was all ready and now putting my shoes on. then i heard a knock from the door.

"Minhee?" i familiar voice asked. it was my dad.

"what are you doing here?" i asked. 

" minhee i wanted to tell you tha-" 

"get out i don't want you here!" i yelled and cut him off

"minhee , im sorry that i did that to you and your umma and oppa, i have been a selfish appa, mianhe.please for give me" he said,

"i don't know. why should i?" i said arrogantly.

"minhee, i want to walk you down the aisle " he said with tears in his eyes. i was really convinced that he was sorry .

"appa" was all i could muster out since i was choking on my tears.

"shh, minhee , appa is here. Now stop crying. " he said wiping my tears away.

" appa" i hugged him and he hugged me back.

"the wedding will now be in service" said the annoucer.

"Well looks like its time" appa said.

"WAIT!!!" someone said it was heechul

"heechul oppa!!! " i said thinking he wouldn't show up for my wedding.

"minhee ..oppa is here... I'll walk you down the aisl-appa?" heechul said out of breathe. he clenched his fist and was about to say something but then i cut him off

" i forgave him , he is going to walk me down the aisle." i said then he pouted 

" but i wanted to do it!" he said pouting

"how about you both walk me down the aisle?" i said they both nodded.

we went off into the recption area and then i was walking down the aisle. with heechul on my right and appa on my left.

 

Kikwang POV

Minhee was walking down the aisle , with her father . i had searched for him to be in the wedding since he was regretful of his past. 

she was beaming with joy . finally we could start our lives together. the ceremony flashed by real quick. before i knew it , Minhee was Mrs.Lee kikwang.

and it was time for the first dance.

Minhee POV

 it was time for the first couples dance and kikwang grabbed me by the waist and we started dancing together.

"Mrs.Lee Kikwang , how do you feel?" kikwang asked me

"it feels great" i giggled. Kikwang was there for me for so long, and finally we can start out lives together as a couple.

" Minhee , pick a number " he said while twirling me around.

" why?" i asked 

"just pick one." 

"ummm 3 " i said.

" so we will be having 3 kids" he joked and winked.

"wait...what -" i said but then i was interupted but chunji , kevin, and henry cutting in and dancing with me.

"Minhee , is all grown up . " chunji fake sobbed.

" those 10  years went by to fast." kevin sobbed too.

"SCREW KIKWANG SHE MINE!!!!" said henry 

" remember minhee , kikwang if he does something and me and these guys will come with bats , a hefty bag, and-"

" a shovel yes i know" i said and cutting them off. they smiled and hugged me.

the night ended and i was officially mrs.lee

 

MINHEE POV

"AND that is how i met my prince charming" i said to my 3 adorable kids. they look so much like ther father.

"UMMA WHAT A GREASY STORY!!!" minkwang said to me.

"now now minkwang , its not a greasy story!" said kikwang, 

"appa yes it is" said eun hee 

"YAH!" kikwang said.

"hehehe appa and umma so funny!!!" said the youngest , jae jung

" oh well , who wants to make lunch with umma?" i said 

"me!!" they yelled and ran to the kitchen 

" c'mon kikwang lets go make lunch " i said with a laugh.

"DEH mrs.lee kikwang!" he said.

~THE END~

~~~hello everyone! sorry i ended this story so short . it is cause i have things todo all the time.sorry it ende crappy . please support my other fan fic "my boyfriend is a pikachu?!?! okay so yeah , thankyou for supporting ~~~~