Don't leave...please

Waiting for my prince

*flash back 10 years ago* 

-Minhee age 6 POV -

It was 3 in the morning when i heard screaming coming from downstairs. so i went down to see what was happening . it was my mom and dad fighting again. i wish they would stop already .

"appa , umma please stop yelling " i said in a pleading voice . they looked at me and there face softened . those where the parents i know with nice and soft expressions.

" okay we will stop go back to sleep minhee okay?" my dad said. i nodded and i left to go up stairs but i couldn't sleep. i was scared that this fight might actually be serious. they were screaming louder than usual. oh well at least i have Ddangkoma my stuffed dinosaur . 

when i woke up i saw my dad leaving with suitcases. he walked out the front door .

"APPA!!!" i chased after him 

"minhee? what are you doing get back in the house " he said with a stern voice.

"appa where are you going ?" i said with tears falling down my face.

" appa is going on a vacation okay? appa will be back until then take care minhee remember appa always loved you " he hugged me and the walked off .

"appa..." i whispered. he was already out of sight. i fell down and cried. 

"MINHEE GET IN THE HOUSE NOW!!! " my mom yelled with tears in her eyes.

 

   A few years passed and i was walking into town and i heard ahjumma's gossiping .

"did you hear why minhee's father left? so shocking"

"yes i heard he had an affair with his wife and had a kid with another"

"oh i fell bad for the poor girl , if my dad would have left i would be so sad."

"what are you saying ahjummas?!?!"  i yelled causing to get attention

"oh minhee i didnt know you where there! you startled me " the first ahjumma said.

"tell me you where just gossiping and just saying lies, THERE ARE JUST LIES,MY DAD WOULDN'T DO THAT !!!!" i yelled.

"oh, minhee ... i wish i could " the second ahjumma said. 

"NOO!! HE IS NOT LIKE THAT!!! " i yelled with tears in my eyes. I can't believe he would do that.

Minhee why are you so stupid to trust that man you called father ! Thats it i'm leaving . i'm never returning to this small town again ever! 

i went hope and lucky my mom was there 

" umma, i want to move out of this place i want to go far away , i found out what appa did and i want to leave can we please?" i asked her with tears in my eyes.

"i thought you would never ask." my umma responded with a happy smile 

"we will move by the end of the week " she said. 

a week passed by pretty fast we where leaving Andong and moving to seoul.

we where waiting for the plane for incheon to seoul .

" MINHEE , HEECHUL WAIT!!!"  a man screamed was it dad ? i haven't seen him in 3 years and now he finally decides to show up. 

"appa?" heechul asked 

" de appa is here to send you off " he said with a smile. i cant believe the man has the nerve. 

"umma , oppa i will be boarding the now i'll see you there." i said with a stern cold voice.

"minhee arent you going to say bye to appa ?" he asked.

"I don't have an appa " i said coldly then walked away with my luggage.

"minhee..." he said as i gave the attendent my ticket.

"have a nice flight " she said with a smile.

i got on the plane then my family came 

"minhee... you should have at least said bye to your father" umma said.

"what father?" i retorted. the plane started to move then we where flying , bye bye old life. time to start new . Seoul here i come!