♥ Hug

Kiss Me (Re-up)

“Need more advice kiddo?”  Eli asked with a smile as he leaned on the entrance to Dongho’s house.

“Yes! Desperately.” Dongho groaned, letting the older boy in.

“Let’s skip the walking-around-without-saying-anything-important part this time, yeah?”

“Whatever! Hyung! I’m dying! I think I messed up…” He whimpered and slumped onto his sofa.

“Tell the master of love your problem. I’m sure I could be of help.”

After a long moment of silence, Dongho quietly asked, “Hyung who are you going to the dance with?”

“Kevin.”

“Kevin?!” Dongho jumped off his sofa and stared at Eli wide eyed.

“Yeah. Kevin’s been really depressed because he couldn’t get any girl. He yelled at me saying that I was leading to many girls on without having thought of being with them in the future.” He let out a small laugh as he scratched his head. “I told him I wouldn’t go with a girl if he didn’t want me to because he’s my best friend.”

Dongho nodded his head in awe.

“You know? I don’t wanna leave my best friend. I don’t wanna disappoint him or make him feel lonely. So we decided to go together.”

Dongho sat up and looked down.

“Tell me now.”

“It’s Jieun. What do I do?” He groaned and fell to his sofa, kicking his legs up in the air. “ARRRGH”

Eli just stared at him, waiting.

“Today she told me that she didn’t have a date for the dance and that she really needed one. All I did was not and say ‘oh that . I don’t have a date either’ Why don’t I have a brain? The worst part was that Taemin heard it… What if he asked her?”

“Then ask her now! Tell her you were stupid and that you want to go with her.” Eli said, smacking Dongho in the head.

Dongho silently replied, “I don’t have her number…”

Eli sighed and took his phone out. He typed a few things before giving it to Dongho.

When Dongho saw what it was, his eyes grew large and he yelled. “HYUNG! Why do you have her number?!”

“She’s in my English class and we had a project together before.” Seeing Dongho’s face, he couldn’t help but laugh and say. “Hurry now, call your woman up and tell her what’s up.”

Dongho nodded energetically and ran to his room. Eli stayed seated for a minute, and then he the tv on and looked for something to snack on.


“Oppa isn’t this cute?” Sohee asked showing him a dress.

“Hm. Well everything looks good on you, but we need to find something to match it that would look good on me.” Sanghyun replied thoughtfully.

Sohee turned to Jieun and asked, “Don’t you need to get a dress too? Have you planned something with the mystery man?”

Jieun’s eyes widened and her heart raced. It was always difficult for her to come up with a lie on the spot. As she opened to say something, her phone rang and saved her. Without looking at the caller ID, she answered. “Hello?... Dongho?! Hi!”

She gestured to them that she was going to a quieter area and Sohee nodded. “Do you think that’s the mystery man?” Sanghyun asked excitedly.

“Hmm maybe. I was thinking it would be Taemin…”

“Wanna bet?” Sanghyun grinned.

“You’re on! Loser does whatever the winner wants!” Sohee pointed at Sanghyun.

Just then, Jieun came back, “Sorry guys, Dongho asked to meet him. He said it was kind of important so I think I’ll go check what’s wrong.”


Dongho ran out of his room, “Hyung! I’m going to meet her at the park! I have to go now we said 10 minutes,”

“Hold on boy!” Eli yelled, “You better get her some flowers or chocolate!”

“Ah! You’re right! I won’t forget to get them.” Dongho smiled. “You can stay for a while if you want.. Invite Kevin or Kiseop or something.”


When Dongho was near the bench they were supposed to meet at, he realized he was late. He saw her sitting there in the cold. The light from the streetlamp seemed to light only her. She glowed in his eyes. She noticed him and smiled. With the one gesture, she was able to take his breath away.

“Noona. Hi” Dongho smiled awkwardly.

“Hi! What’s up? You sounded really tense on the phone.” Jieun said worriedly.

“Uh. About that..” Dongho blushed, “It’s just I had an important question to ask.”

With that, Dongho gawkily got on one knee. Jieun was surprised and asked, “What’re you doing?”

Without answering her question, he asked, “Will you go to the dance with me?”

She blushed. She didn’t know what to do. After the time she told him about her problem, his response made her believe that he would never ask her. She stopped thinking and just said, “Yes.” She didn’t think that anyone would ask her to the dance and she was desperately in need of a date.

He got up and smiled brightly. He was about to hug her when his awkwardness came and he raised his hand for a high five. Seeing him like that made her giggle so she high fived him.

After a moment of laughing together, she surprised him with a hug. He didn’t know what to do. His heart was going crazy. It took him a while to find the ability to hug her back.


The basketball players had another day of challenging practice. This time around, the boys were less whiney and were more playful and happy. They ran around competing with one another.

After practice, Dongho ran up to her and after a few seconds of rummaging in his bag, he took out a kitkat bar and handed it to her with a smile. “Kitkat? Awesome. I was getting a bit hungry.” She said with a smile.

“I forgot to give it to you yesterday.” He smiled, “If you want we can go shopping for clothes later. After I change I mean. Well, I mean, if you want to.”

“I’d love to.” And with that he ran to the changing room.

Once Dongho left, Taemin ran up to her from across the room.

“Noona.” Taemin said with a tense voice. “I’m sorry but yesterday I overheard your conversation with Dongho and I was wondering if it were ok.. if you would want to… maybe go to the dance with me?”

“I’m sorry… I have a date already.” Jieun looked at him and felt her heart sink.

He said he was sorry for being too late. He jogged away, trying to hold his tears in while he was still in eyeshot.


A/N: It's been so long. 
Ahh. I havent written in so long.
My writting has gotten worse :( It's so rusty. 
But it doesn't matter im having fun ^^
I'm sorry but please enjoy. 
Next chapter is coming soon. I'm about halfway done with it.