♥ Help

Kiss Me (Re-up)

 

 

a/n: so im trying the horizontal line thing to split my story and it's weird because it's so light. i wonder if it's okay... 


“Yo.” Eli said, standing in front of Dongho’s open door.

“Hyung! Finally!” Dongho replied letting out a sigh. “Come in, we’ll stay at the living room.”

Eli walked over and sat on a couch. “So why am I here again?”

“We need to talk. I have a problem! Help me!” Dongho shrieked. “Only you can help me!”

“What is it you need to talk about?” Eli asked.

“Hyung what do I do?!” Dongho replied pacing back and forth next to the sofa.

“I can’t tell you what to do if you don’t tell me what the problem is.” Eli said looking at Dongho.

“I don’t know if I can tell you. It’s pretty bad… and embarrassing. Man I’m horrible!” Dongho retorted.

The conversation continued that way without them actually going anywhere with it. Dongho would walk in circles trying to find a way to solve his problem by himself, though he knew he asked Eli to come because he needed his advice. Eli on the other hand, quickly got bored so he the television and began eating all of Dongho’s snacks. It took about 30 minutes when Dongho finally decided the conversation should progress.

Dongho sat next to Eli. “Hyung, you’re the master of love right?”

“I’ve been called that…” Eli turned from the screen and grinned.

“Well, I need help in that subject.” Dongho replied looking fiercely at Eli.

“Jieun?”

“Yes! What do I do?!”

“Do you like her?”

“I shouldn’t. I can’t. It’s bad.”

“And why would it be bad to like a smart cutie like her?”

“I’m bad. I don’t want to like her. It’s bad if I do… I don’t want to hurt her… She’s different from the others.”

“Maybe she’ll be good for you. She’ll be a good influence.”

“But I’ll hurt her!”

“Then don’t hurt her. If you want her, you’ll have to work hard. You can’t be a player! I may be the master of love, but it’s not because I’m a player, it’s that I pay special attention to girls, I understand them, and so they love me.”

“I think she’d be great for me too! But you see, I’m too young to be tied down!” Dongho whined. “She’d be perfect for me if we were older!!

“But then she might get snatched away by little Taeminnie~” Eli replied in a singsong manner.

“Oh that’s true! I almost forgot about Taemin hyung… How could I forget! He’s always stuck to her hip…”

“It’s now or never.”

“NO! I’m too young for this!” Dongho cried. “Help me!”


 While Dongho was in chaos trying to fix his crisis, a few blocks away, Sohee, Jieun and Sanghyun seemed to be in total bliss. It’s the first time in weeks that they could just hang around and do nothing. They sat in a small café that Sohee’s aunt owned and sipped on their drinks, updating each other on the things that have passed.

“The dance is on Saturday?” Sanghyun asked with a grin, “Want me to you Sohee?”

“No!” Sohee replied as if the question was stupid, “Why would I?”

“I don’t know… You can show me off to your friends, you have a cool friend who’s in college.”

“I don’t want to! And I already have a date.” Jieun and Sanghyun stared at her before she jumped next to Jieun, “Little Jieunie~”

Sanghyun sighed in relief then quickly looked at Jieun with pleading eyes.

Jieun let out an awkward laugh as Sanghyun mouthed “Please! Help me!”

“Unnie, you should just go with oppa.” Jieun told Sohee, looking at Sanghyun and noticing him smiling brightly and giving her two thumbs up. “I already have a date.”

“Who?” Sohee looked at her, shocked.

“You’ll see…”

Sohee sulked and turned to Sanghyun, “I guess I’ll have to go with you.”

Sanghyun beamed and Jieun mouthed “You’re lucky you have me.” She let out a sigh and took a mental note to get a date by the dance or come up with an excuse for why she didn’t have one later.


“Well, to start off, she’s really smart, and cute, and pretty. And you know, I heard her singing, oh my gosh she sounded like an angel…” Dongho marveled.

“Uh huh. And what makes you think you can have her? You’re stupid, lazy, whiney and dirty.” Eli said with a smile.  Dongho whimpered. “But I’ll cheer you on! First you need to get her number. And you need to start talking to her a lot! Understand? Consider this a blessing; I, the mighty master of love, am going to be your mentor!”

Dongho hugged Eli tightly, “Hyung! Thanks! I really love you!”


The next day, as Jieun and Sohee passed through the gates and waved bye to Sanghyun, Dongho walked up to them with a grin. “Hi Noonas.”

“Hey Dongho.” Sohee replied.

“Hey. I saw you signed up for the music program. Nice choice!” Jieun said smiling at him.

Dongho scanned the area for Taemin and he spotted him far off to the right. Dongho didn’t want Taemin to know he was looking at him, so he stared from his peripheral vision. He noticed that Taemin was about to walk towards them, but suddenly he stopped, turned and walked away. Dongho chuckled evilly to himself. 


Afterschool, all the boys in the basketball team were lined up at the gymnasium. It was basketball season, and Sunghwee was one of the most competitive schools, especially with a team captain like Minho, who absolutely hated losing.

Minhowalked in front of the stiff boys, eyeing them with a flaming stare. He suddenly gave a charismatic smile and the players relaxed. “Good job guys! We made it to the semi-finals!” The members smiled and moved freely, chitchatting and celebrating. After a few minutes of the fun, Minho called them all over.

“Ok guy.” Minho said seriously. “We need to train. The next game is in two weeks and I am not expecting a fail. Don’t think our next competitor to be like the one we just had, anticipate them to be 10 times better than us. Today, basketball practice will be for 3 hours.”

The boys gasped. One of the boys named Kibum whined, “But I need to be home! My mom won’t allow me to stay out too long.” Some other boys nodded in agreement saying their parents would get mad at them.

Minhochuckled and left the room for a minute then came back with Jieun. “I told Jieun to call you parents for their permission to keep you after school for three hours. Jieunnie why don’t you tell them what happened?”

Jieun smiled at the players, “Your parents don’t seem to mind. They were actually really happy to have you guys stay after school in practice. All of them think it’s great for you guys to be working hard on something and they want you guys to be the champions this year, so… I guess you’ll have to stay!”

The boys groaned, “Jieun c’mon! You could’ve lied! Do you want us to suffer?”

Jieun laughed, “Sorry guys! I want what’s best for our school, that’s all.”

The guys sighed and began stretching reluctantly, “How many laps?”

Minho thought for a while, and then smiled, “Since you’re all so enthusiastic! How about you run 12 energetic laps?”


After the long day, the basketball team began exiting the school exhausted. Dongho was busy walking with his little group of Kiseop, Kibum, and Kevin. Taemin observed that so he took the chance to go to Jieun. “Noona! Isn’t Minho hyung just crazy! What’s he thinking?! Making us do all that crazy work…”

“Minho’s really competitive, he wants to win.” Jieun said, defending her friend, “He’s not being harsh to you guys, he only made you guys do 12 laps while he did 15. And I think he has the right to be the team captain, I mean he finished 15 laps before you guys finished your 12 laps AND he started later.”

Taemin sighed, “Minho hyung really is amazing, but we’re not nearly as good as him so it’s really hard for us to do all that work! He could probably do all we did in his sleep, scratch that, he probably does do it in his sleep, but we can’t! We’re just not as amazing as him…”

Suddenly, someone put their arm around Taemin, “Ahh, so much flattery at once! I feel invincible from your words.” Taemin turned to see a perspiring Minho smiling at him, his neat, slightly lengthy hair plastered to his face from the sweat. “But, please don’t say things like that about yourself, I believe in you and our team and I think you guys are able to do that and much more!”

Taemin stopped and stared at Minho. Minho tilted his head, confused, and blinked his huge eyes.

“Aigoo! Taeminnie’s cute.” Minho said, pinching Taemins cheeks before walking away. “See you guys tomorrow.”


School started again D:
It’s so soon to end the break! But then again, I’m actually enjoying school quite a bit hahaha.
I put more Thunder/Sohee action eheheh.
Dongho’s putting his plan into action too hahaha.
I threw a bit of 2min in there too :P