Bring It On!

You're The One(Incomplete)

Chapter 6: Bring It On!

 

 

SCENE 1

 

 

*JB is in a confusing state.

 

JB: No way. No way. No way at all. (rubbing his forehead) Aish...

 

Director: JB are you ok?

 

JB: Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be right back. Going to use the restroom.

 

*In the restroom washing his face.

 

JB: Tsk. Nah, it can't be. (laugh) My heart just playing with me. I'm not falling for her. Me? A celebirty? Falling for a girl like her? No way.

 

*Coming out from the restroom, JB bump into Seohyun.

 

JB:(gasp) Uh oh.

 

Seohyun: What?

 

*When JB saw her again, his heart beats faster again.

 

JB:(in his head) Oh. Why did she have to appear right now?

 

Seohyun: Can you please move?

 

*JB touch his chest and could feel his heart beat faster and faster. He move his eye from side to side.

 

Seohyun: Yah? Are you ok?

 

JB:(in his head and nervously) Oh what do I do? What do I do?

 

Seohyun: Why your not saying anything at all?

 

JB:(in his head and nod) Right. I will just walk away.

 

Seohyun: If nothing is wrong then move. I have to go to the restroom.

 

*JB move to his left, when Seohyun move to his left side also.

 

Seohyun: Huh?

 

*JB move to his right side now. Seohyun also move to his right side.

 

Seohyun: Yah? Let me go through.

 

JB: Sorry.

 

Seohyun: Oh.

 

*As Seohyun enter the women restroom, JB cover his face with his hand.

 

JB:(sigh) Why did that happen? (uncover his face) Right. Should I....ignore her?

 

*Seohyun in the restroom washing her hand.

 

Seohyun: What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like that? Whatever it is, I don't care. (look herself in the mirror) Oh? My eye are tired still. I'm still sleepy.

 

*Staring herself in the mirror for a couple second, she think about JB kiss on her cheek. She then touch her right cheek.

 

Seohyun:(sigh) Why did that happen? (shaking her head) Aish.

 

*Everyone has finish eating and they are leaving now.

 

Director: Good job today everyone.

 

Everyone: Bye!

 

*JB is waiting outside for Seohyun.

 

JB: Aish what is taking her so long?

 

*Seohyun came out.

 

Seohyun: Sorry, I was talking to one of the staff member still.

 

*JB look at her without saying anything.

 

Seohyun: What? Is something wrong?

 

JB:(in his head) Ignore her. Ignore her. (look away)

 

Seohyun: Aish. Whatever.  Let's go.

 

JB:(in his head) Good job, but then (touch his chest)...it's still beating a little. Whatever.

 

 

SCENE 2

 

 


*At JB place. Seohyun is playing games on her phone, while JB is reading a book at a table.

 

Seohyun: Come on! Come on! Yes! I win!

 

JB: Yah can you keep it down. I'm trying to read here.

 

Seohyun: Read? Since when did you start reading?

 

JB: Aish don't start with me.

 

Seohyun: Alright. Alright.

 

JB: Hey? Is that my phone?

 

Seohyun: No.

 

JB: Your lying.

 

Seohyun: I say no.

 

JB:(feel his pocket) Oh.

 

Seohyun: See.

 

*JB close his book and walk over to her.

 

JB: Here.

 

Seohyun: Why are you giving me the book?

 

JB: Go put it away and give me another book.

 

Seohyun: Am I your maid?

 

JB: Don't argue.

 

Seohyun:(sigh) Araso. (snatch and mugging him) Wait here.

 

JB:(smirk) Ah.

 

*Seohyun went over to the bookself and put back the book.

 

Seohyun: Oh that's right. He say he want another book. (yell) Hey! Which book do you want?

 

JB: Any!

 

Seohyun: Any?

 

JB: Any!

 

Seohyun: Alright! Don't tell me to come back and find you another book again.

 

JB: Uh huh.

 

Seohyun:(talking to herself) Alright. Which one should I get him?

 

*Seohyun looking through the book one by one, until a book caught her eye.

 

Seohyun: Huh? How about this one? (pull out) Aish. This one will do. (flip through the book) Oh? What's this?

 

*Seohyun pull out a folded paper.

 

Seohyun: A note?

 

*Seohyun observe the folded paper for a couple second. She then turn to look at JB if he was observing at her, but he was at the table thinking to himself. She look at the paper again. She was about to open it, but then stop.

 

Seohyun: Aish I shouldn't.

 

*She then was about to put it back, but then got curious, so she open the paper.

 

Seohyun: Huh? It's a letter? (sigh) What does it says?

 

              Hey JB! Whats up? Well I don't why I'm writing this letter to you, but I just feel like it? I don't know. For fun? Haha.

Anyways, I can't we are going to debut together! Ah we are going to create more good memories from here and now on. I just

want to saythat I love you buddy, my best friend, or my brother. Haha. Yeah. I'm being silly right now. Let's be the most famous

idol in the world, just like what we dream of. Well I don't know what to say now, running out of words, so I'll see you tomorrow at

the company. Annyeong! Written on 4/1/2010

                                                                                              Your Best Friend: Jang Wooyoung.

 

P.S. I ate your last ice cream bar. I lie to you that you ate the last one, which when I actually ate the last one. Hehe. Sorry. ^_^

 

Seohyun: Boh? Wooyoung? Wooyoung? Best friend? Then...they do go way back then. Just like what Wooyoung say before. They debut together? (look at the date) This was 2 years ago. What happen between them?

 

*Without Seohyun notcing, JB snatch the letter and crumple it and throw it in a empty trash can.

 

Seohyun:(surprise) Oh...JB...

 

*JB got a anger face on.

 

JB: Yah! What are you doing!? Why are you looking through private thing!?

 

Seohyun: I.....I....didn't....oh.....sorry.

 

JB: Forget it. Leave.

 

Seohyun: What?

 

JB: I say leave!

 

Seohyun: Araso. (depress face)

 

*Seohyun feel scare and she rush through the door.

 

Seohyun: Annyeong.......

 

*She look at him one more time. Again, it that same face before, the same face back at when Wooyoung, Seohyun, and JB were together at the company, but this time his face seem much more angry than before. She close the door.

 

Seohyun:(breathing and touch her chest) Omo. What happen? JB......

 

*JB was so furious. He started to throw things around and screaming for a while. Once he calm, he sat down.

 

JB: Aish! I thought I threw that away already.

 

 

SCENE 3

 

 

*Seohyun is at home now. She sat on the sofa and thinking about the letter.

 

Seohyun: Wait? This doesn't make any sense. Why would JB hate him now when they were best friend? 4/1/2010? 4/1/2010? What happen during that time of year then? (sigh) Oh what to do? JB......why do you have a hate toward Wooyoung? (sigh and cover her face) Oh I shouldn't have open that letter.

 

 

SCENE 4

 

 

*At Wooyoung place. He is watching t.v, but then there wasn't anything good on so he turn it off.

 

Wooyoung:(sigh) So bored. What should I do? (look around) Nothing. Oh why not call Seohyun. I feel like I haven't talk to her for a long time. Tsk. Alright, I will call her.

 

*Wooyoung call Seohyun, but she didn't pick up for the frist two call. Then on the third call, she pick up.

 

Seohyun: Wooyoung? He's calling? (click) Yes?

 

Wooyoung:(excited) Ah Seohyun. What are you doing?

 

Seohyun: Nothing. Wae?

 

Wooyoung: Oh nothing. I just want to talk to you. Feel like I haven't talk to you for a while.

 

Seohyun: Tsk. Really? We just hung out yesterday. (smile)

 

Wooyoung: Your right, but although I still want to hang out more. (smile)

 

Seohyun: Really? (sigh)

 

*Then the letter pop in Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: Uh....Wooyoung?

 

Wooyoung: Hmmm?

 

Seohyun:(sigh) Uhmmm....

 

Wooyoung: What is it?

 

Seohyun: The thing is....aish...

 

Wooyoung: Boh? Just tell me already.

 

Seohyun:(slowly) What.....happen.....to you....and.....JB?

 

Wooyoung: Well....have JB told you anything yet?

 

Seohyun: Ani. Well it just that......

 

Wooyoung: Go on.

 

Seohyun: Were you guys best friend?

 

Wooyoung:(in his head) Huh? She getting there.

 

Seohyun: Wooyoung?

 

Wooyoung: Of course, We use to be best friend.

 

Seohyun: Use too? Then.....what happen?

 

*Wooyoung was in a slient mode and was thinking. Then he finally speak again.

 

Wooyoung: Mianhae Seohyun. I realize I have something to do. I talk to you later.

 

Seohyun: Oh....alright then.

 

*They both hang up. Wooyoung thinking to himself again.

 

Wooyoung: I don't think I'm ready to tell her yet. (sigh)

 

 

SCENE 5

 

 

*JB look at the trash can and sigh. He then walks over to it and pick up the letter. He open up the crumple letter slowly and read it. It bring back his memories with Wooyoung, great memories.

 

The past:

 

JB: Yah Wooyoung, we are going to be late. Hurry up!

 

Wooyoung: Ok hold up!

 

*Wooyoung had just finish up writing the letter. He grab it and fold and put in his jacket pocket. He run to JB.

 

JB: Ah what were you doing?

 

Wooyoung: Nothing. Let's go. (look at his JB back) Why you brought a backpack with you?

 

JB: Oh I have book I want to read in the car. It's good to kill some time while going on a trip.

 

Wooyoung: Araso.

 

*JB nod. They are going on a trip, a long trip. They are in the van now and JB was tired so he went sleep first. Wooyoung was still awake.

 

Wooyoung:(looking outside the window) Oh! JB look at that. Your missing it. Yah JB are you looking? (turn to him) JB? (laugh) Aha that's why huh?

 

*Wooyoung look at him for a couple second. Then he remember the letter.

 

Wooyoung: Oh right. (pull out) Hmmm...(insert in his jacket pocket) There. (look outside the window again)

 

*A few mintue later, Wooyoung is now asleep and JB woke up.

 

JB: Aish this guy alseep now? Tsk. Whatever this is a long trip too. (put his hand in the jacket pocket) Boh? (pull out) What's this? (open and read it) Tsk. This guy. (open his book and put the letter in there)

 

*JB came back to his sense. He look at the letter one more time and then he rip it apart, piece by piece, and throw back in the trash can. He went back to the sofa and rest.

 

JB:(sigh) Stupid.....

 

 

SCENE 6

 

 

The next day. Seohyun came to pick up JB. She enter the code to his house and enter in.

 

Seohyun: JB? (look around) Is he still asleep? (sit on the sofa) Hmmm...I guess I will watch t.v. (turn on)

 

*Seohyun skip through the channel one by one, until JB came out from his room.

 

JB: Oh? Your here?

 

Seohyun:(stand up) Oh your awake?

 

JB: Uh huh.

 

*They both got quiet for a moment, not looking at each other. Then they speak again, neverously, to each other.

 

Seohyun: Uhmm.. about yesterday?

 

JB: Huh?

 

Seohyun: Uh..hmm...sor...sorry.

 

JB: A...ani. I'm sorry. For....yelling at you.

 

Seohyun: No I'm sorry for reading......it.

 

JB: Forget it.

 

*They both got quiet again. Then Seohyun speak.

 

Seohyun: You should.......probably...go get ready. We have to go to the company.

 

JB: Oh...ok. Wait for a bit.

 

*JB went back inside his room. Seohyun sit down and watch the t.v. After a few moment later, Seohyun came across a channel where Wooyoung appear on t.v.

 

Seohyun: Oh? Wooyoung? He's on t.v.

 

Women on t.v: Cha! We are here with one of the most famous star here on live. Wooyoung!

 

Seohyun: Tsk. Early this moring to be on live.

 

Women on t.v: Now Wooyoung, we know that you are very busy today so we will just keep the question short.

 

Wooyoung: Ok.

 

Women on t.v: Three question only. So the first one, we heard that you are going to dye your hair pink. Is that true?

 

Wooyoung: Yeah that is true. That will probably be my next album.

 

Women on t.v: Wow. Really? I want to keep asking, but we can't keep you here for long so next question.

 

*Wooyoung smile.

 

Women on t.v: So when are you coming back for acting again?

 

Wooyoung: Hmm I was thinking sometime probably after my next album.

 

Women on t.v: Oh I see. Lot of the fan probably can't wait to see you on the screen again. (laugh)

 

Wooyoung:(laugh) I will give them my acting once I am done with my album.

 

Women on t.v: Ah ok then.

 

Seohyun: Huh? Wooyoung act too? (sigh) Surprising.

 

*JB finally came out.

 

JB: Alright let's go.

 

Seohyun:(stand up) Oh ok.

 

Women on t.v: Last one,  do you plan to do a duet with anyone at this moment?

 

Wooyoung: Of course I do. And I want to do a duet with him.

 

*Seohyun grab the remote and was about to turn it off, but stop.

 

Women: Him? So it's a guy. Who is it?

 

*JB walk toward to the door and was about to open.

 

Wooyoung: Im Jae Bum.

 

Women: Im Jae Bum? Oh JB!

 

*JB heard his name and look at the t.v. Both JB and Seohyun watch Wooyoung as what he is going to say next.

 

Women: Ok now I am curious. Maybe the fans as well. May I ask why?

 

Wooyoung:(sigh) Well why not have two most recongnize star do a duet? This should make the fan go super exciting.

 

Women: Ah I take that is one of your reason.

 

Wooyoung: And also, I listen to some of JB song. There great, but lack a little in my opinion.

 

Women: Oh? Wae?

 

Wooyoung: I feel like he can do better than that. If I do a duet with him,  then probably he can get the idea and improve. Not to be rude, but I want to see who does better.

 

*Seohyun gasp and drop the remote.

 

Women: And may I ask why again?

 

Wooyoung: I will tell you thing though, me and JB go way back and he lack there.

 

Women: Oh so interesting, but too bad you can't stay longer. We want to know more. Are you going back the company?

 

Wooyoung: Yes.

 

Women: Well that is it for today. Thank you Wooyoung. Thank you.

 

Wooyoung: No problem.

 

*Wooyoung left the scene.

 

Women: Ok our next guess will be...

 

*Seohyun turn off the t.v. They both were shock. Seohyun look at JB. His face was full with anger again, just like yesterday.

 

Seohyun:(in her head and sigh) I should of have not watch that. (speak to JB) JB we should....

 

*JB speak angrily.

 

JB: Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: Yes?

 

JB: Take me to Wooyoung company first.

 

Seohyun: Huh? But?

 

JB: Just do it. (open the door and walk out)

 

Seohyun: Uh oh. I have a bad feeling about this. Yah!

 

 

SCENE 7

 

*They both arrive at Wooyoung company and enter in front of the building.

 

Seohyun: Yah JB let just go back alright.

 

*JB still have an anger face.

 

JB: Shush.

 

Seohyun: Let just go back please.

 

*JB turn around and look at her.

 

JB: Then why don't you go back first. (walk away)

 

Seohyun:(grab his arm) Yah.

 

JB: Seohyun.

 

*Then suddenly they saw Wooyoung coming to the front.

 

JB: Aish. This bastard!

 

*He force himself to let go from Seohyun

 

Seohyun: Yah! Im Jae Bum! Stop!

 

*Wooyoung saw JB coming. He laugh.

 

Wooyoung: Tsk. Did he saw me early on t.v.? Is that why he's here?

 

*JB got to Wooyoung, up close to him.

 

JB: Yah! Why don't you say that to my face then!?

 

Wooyoung: Ah JB. Good morning.

 

JB: Lack? What are you trying to do!?

 

*Seohyun got up to JB and Wooyoung.

 

Seohyun:  Yah JB, be quiet and let just go back.

 

Wooyoung:(turn to Seohyun) Ah Good morning Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: Wooyoung....you......

 

JB:(facing Wooyoung still) Yah didn't I tell you to go back?

 

Seohyun: JB...please.

 

JB: Shut up Seohyun. Let me finish my talk with this bastard first.

 

Seohyun:(open her eye wide) Boh?

 

Wooyoung: Yah JB, don't tell her to shut up. Be nice.

 

JB: What are you trying to do huh? Showing off?

 

Wooyoung: Think whatever you like then.

 

JB: Aish! This bastard! (make his hand to a fist)

 

Wooyoung:(saw his fist) What? You going to punch me now? Go ahead. Cause another trouble. Just like what you did back then.

 

JB: That was you that did it.

 

Seohyun:(in her head) What happen to these two?

 

Wooyoung: Don't know. Maybe I did or not.

 

JB: Yah!

 

Seohyun: JB stop.

 

JB: Ok. If this is what you want, then bring it on. I'll show you who is better.

 

*They both stare at each other, JB having an anger face still, Wooyoung smirk and having a "I don't care" face, and Seohyun having that worry face.

 

Seoyun:(in her head)(turn to JB) JB.....(turn to Wooyoung) Wooyoung.....(close her eyes) Oh what do I do? (open her eyes) Oh...these two....what do I do?

 

 

To Be Continue.

 

 

 

 

ILoveEunJung says: Hey everyone! Hope you guy like this update. :) And Thanksgiving is coming up so Happy Thanksgiving! Yes I am still on the mode of being lazy. So yup. And hey, anyone watched the Innocent Man a.k.a Nice Guy? I did not like the ending, but although it was a happy ending. Still I didn't like it and I was confuse too, just a little. And just like Arrang and Magistrate, I did not like the ending as well, but it was a happy ending too. :) I think drama of the year 2012 should be Innocent Man. I love it! Anyways comment and subscribe. :) Stay toon!