An Act With Real Feelings?

You're The One(Incomplete)

 

 

Chapter 5: An Act With Real Feelings?

 

 

SCENE 1

 

 

Seohyun:(nervously, put her left hand against her lip and pinch)) Woo...Wooyoung. I....I...

 

*As Seohyun don't know what to say, she slowing put her hand and stop half way toward her waist. A blossom flew into her open hand. She look at it and put it up close to her. Wooyoung grab it and put it on her left ear.

 

Wooyoung:(took a deep breath) Pretty. (smile)

 

*Seohyun just smile back. Then her phone vibrate. A text from JB.

 

JB text: You! I have something for you to do. Come right now or else...

 

Seohyun: Uhhmm I have to get back to JB.

 

Wooyoung: Is that so?

 

Seohyun: Mianhae.

 

Wooyoung: Gwaenchanh. Go do your job.

 

Seohyun:(stand up) Thanks for today.

 

*Wooyoung smile.

 

Seohyun: Annyeong. (wave)

 

Wooyoung: Annyeong. (wave)

 

*Wooyoung watch her as she walk away.

 

Wooyoung:(sigh) I should get going too.

 

 

SCENE 2

 

 


*At JB place. Seohyun enter the passcode. As she enter in, JB was about to yell at her.

 

JB: Oh...here she come. (Seohyun enter) Yah! Didn't I tell you too....(he lower his voice)

 

*JB was shock to see how Seohyun look. She was so pretty that his jaw was about to drop.

 

Seohyun: You need something?

 

JB: Why...why are you dress in like that? I never seen you wear like that before.

 

Seohyun: Huh? Oh these. Wooyoung bought it for me.

 

JB: No kidding.

 

Seohyun: Do you need something?

 

*JB did not respond, just keep staring at Seohyun..

 

Seohyun: JB? Gwaenchanh?

 

JB:(in his head) She.....so......pretty....I....I like this.

 

Seohyun:(yell) Yah!

 

*JB back to his sense.

 

JB: Oh....what's wrong?

 

Seohyun: Your wasting my time. I want to go home.

 

JB: Ohhh...mianhae.

 

Seohyun: If you have nothing then I'm going.

 

JB: Jamkkanman yo!

 

Seohyun: What?

 

JB: Uhh I need you to run me some errand.

 

Seohyun: Like?

 

JB: Ahh let see. What can I have you do? Hmmm (look around) yah help me clean my house.

 

Seohyun: Boh?

 

JB: Yup that right. Clean my house. (smile)

 

Seohyun: First of all, I am not your maid, I am your manager. Second, your house is big. Third, it all clean. Fourth, I'm leaving.

 

JB: Hey you!

 

Seohyun: JB I'm serious. I want to go home.

 

JB:(sigh) Adaso. If you want to go that bad then....go.

 

Seohyun: Really? Then I'm going. (walk out the door)

 

JB: Yah...don't leave. (put his head down)

 

*JB went to go sit down on the sofa. Meanwhile outside.

 

Seohyun: Boh? Is he crazy? Yah he made me come here for nothing. (walking) But....it is also a good thing too. I was speechless when Wooyoung says those words. Well making me come here was a good thing. (sigh)

 

*JB point of view.

 

JB: Aish. What the heck was I saying about? Cleaning? Come on. I could of have said some better lies than that. I'm so stupid. It's ok. I will let you off the hook today.  Oh what to do?

 

 

SCENE 3

 

 

*Night time. Seohyun is eating dinner. While eating, she is thinking about her day with Wooyoung and those words he said to her.

 

Seohyun: Wooyoung....thinks.....I am......beautiful? (smile)  But....he said....is it ok to have a crush on me? Boh? A crush? So...he likes me, or is he just saying that he likes me as a friend, but I'm beautiful so he like me? What? I do not know what I am saying. (put her chopstick down) So he like me or don't like me? Because a crush can mean a different  way. Meaning that he don't like me, but thinks I'm pretty and...and...Aish! I'm confuse. When I meet him again, should I bring that up? No. (shaking her head) Forget it.

 

*JB point of view. JB is exercising, doing some sit-ups. Suddenly, Seohyun just pop in his head.

 

JB: Boh? Why...why am I thinking of her? (stand up) Let just think of something.

 

*He grab his phone and was about to play some music.

 

JB: Wait? This is Seohyun phone? Or is it mine.

 

*When he say her name, she pop in his head again.

 

JB: Aish! What do I do? (he is thinking about her in the outfit) What this? (touch his chest) Hey? Stop going fast. Why is my heart beating fast? Ani. It can't be her. It was just from the exercising. (sit down) Seohyun....Seohyun....Seohyun....Seohyun....why did you have to dress like that today? Your just so.....so....beautiful. So pretty. (smile) Seohyun....(back to his sense) Ani. Beautiful? Yeah right. (hitting his head) Snap out of it. I should take a shower and get some rest.

 

*Wooyoung point of view. He is thinking about his day with Seohyun and the words he said to her.

 

Wooyoung: Boh? Those words just blur out from my mouth, but she is pretty though. She can be useful. (smile)

 

 

SCENE 4

 

 

*The next day. At JB place.

 

JB: Aish where is she? She is late.

 

*30 minutes later.

 

JB: Hmmm....why is she not picking me up? Should I just drive to the company, or should I wait for her to pick me up?

 

*JB call her many times and did not pick up. Suddenly someone enter the door.

 

JB: Whose that?

 

*It was Seohyun that enter inside JB house.

 

JB: Yah! Why didn't you pick up your phone!? You know how I call you many times!

 

*Seohyun was not in the mood. She look very tired and she dress crappy. Her eyes were about to shut down.

 

JB: Why do you look like that today? What's up with you?

 

Seohyun:(speak slowly) Mianhae.....it just that I couldn't get enough sleep last night. Sorry for being late.

 

JB: What did you do anyways?

 

Seohyun: What did I do? Well....(look up and think)

 

*Seohyun toss and turn last night. She couldn't go sleep at all, thinking about Wooyoung words.

 

Seohyun: Oh what do I do? What do I do? Oh...should I bring that up when I meet him again? Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes? No? Oh....aish!

 

*Back to reality

 

Seohyun: Oh....that's about it. (fake smile)

 

JB: About what?

 

Seohyun: Nothing. Sorry again for being late. Shall we go?

 

JB: Aish. This manager. Whatever. (walk out the door)

 

Seohyun: Oh...(rubbing her head) I'm so sleepy.

 

 

SCENE 5

 

 

*Back at the music video shooting.

 

Director: Alright let continue where we left off.

 

JB: Nice to see you again director.

 

Director: Nice to see you too JB. Alright everybody let get started.

 

*The music video is 90 percent done, but here was a problem.

 

Director: Alright JB, next scene is where you approach the new girl.

 

JB: Gotcha.

 

*A team member came and whisper into the director ear.

 

Team member: Director, we got a problem. The girl that suppose to be in JB video is not here today due to illness.

 

Director: Boh! Not here you say! What are we going to do then!?

 

Team member: Uhh...we'll try our best to look for one right now.

 

Director: Aish! How can this be!? We don't have time to look for one right now! We got to finish the shooting today!

 

Team member: Director please calm down.

 

Director: Adaso. Go find someone right now before I change my mind and stop this. I am very busy and I don't have all day.

 

Team member: Understood.

 

*JB sigh and came to Seohyun, where she was putting her head down at a table.

 

JB: This women. (slap her head) Boh? Still not waking up? (slap again) Aish. (a harder slap)

 

Seohyun: Oh I'm awake! Oh...ouch my head hurt. (touch her back head)

 

JB: Your awake now. Tsk.

 

Seohyun: Yah. Did you hit me?

 

JB: No.

 

Seohyun: Liar. (giving him the mean look)

 

JB: I say no. Now stop.

 

Seohyun:(sigh) Anyways are you guys done shooting yet?

 

JB: No. There was a problem occur so I have to wait.

 

Seohyun: Hey what happen?

 

JB: A girl didn't show up and she suppose to be in the music video and now the staff are looking for one as possible.

 

Seohyun: Really?

 

JB: The director is very furious right now.

 

Seohyun: Well good luck with that. I'm go back to sleep. (put her head down)

 

JB: Yah!

 

*The director came up to JB.

 

JB: Oh director.

 

Director: JB, do you have any friend that can come for this role?

 

JB: Well...I don't know actually.

 

Seohyun:(put her head back up)(being sarcastic) What do you mean you don't know? Your a celebrity. You should know tons of other female celebrity out there. It's not that hard you know. Aish. (put her head back down)

 

Director: Who is this?

 

JB:(sigh) My manager.

 

Director: I see. (yelling to another staff member) Yah! Take this women and prepare for her make-up and clothing. We got ourselves a new person.

 

JB: Boh?

 

Seohyun:(put her head up) Boh?

 

Director: Hurry, I don't have time. Let's go.

 

JB: Yah! Director! Wait!

 

Seohyun: Me...me?

 

JB: Why you?

 

Seohyun: I...I...

 

Staff member: Please come this way and we will prepare for you.

 

JB: Yah, don't use her. Find another girl. Aish!

 

Seohyun: Oh....what do I do?

 

JB:(giving her a mean look) Looks like I have to work with you.

 

Seohyun: I didn't mean too....

 

Staff member:(drag her) Please we don't have time.

 

Seohyun: Oh.

 

*A few moments later.

 

JB: I hope she can do well.

 

*Seohyun came out of the dressing room. JB jaw just drop completely, seeing how beautiful she is again. She wearing a dress that smiliar to a wedding dress, but the color is blue. Her hair is curl, wearing beautiful accessories, and nice make-up on her.

 

JB: Uh oh. Not again.

 

Director: Wahh! Looking beautiful. Let's get started shall we?

 

Seohyun: Ohh...I am not sure about this.

 

Director: Ah it's ok. Your fine and beautiful.

 

*As Seohyun walk pass by JB, his eye were focus on her.

 

JB:(in his head) Pre...pretty. Just a moment ago she was crappy and now....very beautiful.

 

*The staff member is telling Seohyun what to do and act out.

 

Director: JB go get ready.

 

JB: Oh yea.

 

*Fliming time.

 

Director: Ok this is the last scene. JB this is where you meet the new girl.

 

JB: Alright.

 

Director: Ok action!

 

*JB walk toward Seohyun, as she is standing still. When he got to her, she slowly turn around. JB starts lip syncing again. He then reach his hand to touch her cheeks and then slowly down to her chin. Their eyes were focus through each other eyes. The music then stop. Seohyun speak.

 

Seohyun: It's you.

 

*A couple second of silents. Seohyun then slowly reach to touch JB cheeks. JB have a quick reaction and his eye open wide.

 

JB:(in his head) Wait? Is she suppose to act like this? Touch me?

 

Seohyun: Are you the one?

 

*JB heart was beating faster and faster by second. The music starts again and JB lip sync. Seohyun remove her hand from his cheek. She then turn her head away to not look at him. The music has end now. Their final act, JB hugs her. They both close their eyes. JB then open his eyes again. He feel like can't let go of her at all. He want to see her face again. He pull himself back with his two hand on Seohyun shoulder. They look at each other. Seohyun smile. The smile caught JB. He slowly smile back at her. JB wasn't acting on his own now. He move his head toward Seohyun slowly. Seohyun react inside her head.

 

Seohyun:(in her head and her eye open wide) Huh? What is he doing? Is this part of the act? Is he going to kiss me? Oh what do I do?

 

*Seohyun squeeze her eyes when close them. She fold her hand together by her waist. JB head reach the right side of her cheek and kiss it there. The staff member are whispering to each other.

 

Staff member 1: Huh? This wasn't part of the act.

 

Staff member 2: What is he doing?

 

Staff member 3: Uh oh.

 

Staff member 4: What should we do?

 

Staff member 5: Director, this is not part of the act.

 

Director: Your right, but.....I like it.

 

Staff member 5: Huh? Excuse me?

 

Director: We will just go with this ending. Got it?

 

Staff member 5: Oh...ok.

 

Seohyun:(in her head) When are they going to cut already?

 

Director: And cut!

 

Seohyun:(in her head) Thank you!

 

*Seohyun back away from JB.

 

Director: Yah! That was a perfect! Good thinking JB.

 

*JB suddenly was lost and seem like he did not know what he just did.

 

JB: Huh? What was perfect?

 

Director: Alright everybody, clean up and let's all have lunch together.

 

All staff member: Alight!

 

Director:(walk to Seohyun) Good job today.

 

Seohyun: Tha...thank you. Thank you.

 

Director: Let's go.

 

*Seohyun turn to JB and walk to him.

 

Seohyun: Yah. Why did you do that? Was that part of the music video?

 

*JB just stare at her beautiful look and just speechless.

 

Seohyun: JB!

 

JB:(back to his sense) Huh? What is it?

 

Seohyun: Did you not hear me? Why did you kiss me on the cheek?

 

JB:(in his head) Uh oh.

 

Seohyun: So?

 

JB: You! Get going.

 

Seohyun: Yah.

 

JB: I'm going to get change. You should too.

 

*JB left off.

 

Seohyun: That guy. Aish. (touch her right cheek and think about it) Ohhh... (touch her chest) why is it beating fast?

 

 

SCENE 6

 

 

*Everybody is having bbq at a restaurant. Seohyun is sitting two table away from where JB is sitting at facing his way.

 

Director: Gahh...hope this music video could be a big hit. Good work everybody.

 

Everybody: Thank you.

 

JB: Thanks.

 

*A few moment of eating, JB look at Seohyun across from the table, watching her having fun and laugh with the staff members. He then think about what he did early.

 

JB: Peshh why did I even do that? (take a couple bites from his food and look at her again) Was she...that pretty? What happen to me? Why did I kiss her cheek? I wasn't acting on my own.

 

*JB put his chopsticks down, touch his forehead and close his eyes. Suddenly Seohyun appear in his head.

 

JB:(gasp) What's this? (look at her again) Why did you appear when I close my eye? Ohhh...

 

*He saw her with the same smile as before. He smile when she smile. Suddenly his heart start beating again.

 

JB:(touch his chest) Again? Why is this happening? (look down) This can't be happening. This can't be happening. (look at her again) Am I....am I....falling......for her?

 

 

To Be Continue.

 

 

ILoveEunJung says: I somehow feel like this chapter need more scene, but it seems pretty long so I just ended. Well again, I am being lazy still. Haha. Watching drama still. :) Stay toon! Comment and subscribe! Can't wait for my T-ARA poster! xD