01

Can u stop making me go crazy for you?

 

I am sorry!


 

"My dear Bunny" 

AJ POV

 

“Guys“- I said trying to get the attention from my band mates, whom were busy with their own activities, Soohyun and Dongho were busy talking about their passion for Diablo 3, Kiseop and Kevin were again, fighting over unimportant stuff like always, Eli was sharing his pictures for his lovely Kiss Mes via Instagram and Hoon well he was the only one who paid attention to me.

 

“Guys“ - again no reaction.“I am going to leave tomorrow in the morning“, this time everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me with a shocked and questionable expression. They knew I would leave soon but not tomorrow. They probably thought I would stay for a week or a few months linger. That's why today's concert was very important to us, and most of all to me it was my last time for a while with my members, with my family, my beloved fans and today Kiss Mes were truly the most beautiful humans beings I had ever seen. They made our concert hall shine with blue light sticks, going up and down, cheering us on, more than they ever did. Though all of them cried their eyes out while our last song “A Shared Dream,” was sung and played, they still managed to hold up signs with words that broke my heart, 'Comeback stronger than ever Kitty,' 'Don't give up AJ,' 'We are going to wait for you 4-ever,' 'Multiplayer we love you,' 'Comeback soon,' 'Forever a part of U-kiss.'

 

I couldn't describe how it looked at that moment. Beautiful? Magical? Incredible? Every member was touched. Soohyun, Kevin and I didn't even manage to sing our parts. All we did was crying and thanking Kiss Me's for always being by our side. But not only Japanese fans made me tear up. No, also international Kiss Me's. Although we have a large distant between us, some live like across the global, they still cheered me on via twitter and from their tweets I could guess that most of them cried while writing them. Those massages came from bottom of their hearts. Kiss Me's truly shined the most for me and even for a few seconds I considered giving up on my Colombia university plans and to just attend a local Korean university, to stay by their side, but I know if I would give up now they would be disappointed in me. That's why I couldn't wait to to start studying and make Kiss Me's proud of me.

 

“What do you mean? “, asked a scared and worried looking bunny. Oh, how I hated to see him like this but I can't help, I have to go. I am the first Korean Idol that achieved this; I couldn't just give up like this now.

 

I am sorry, my dear bunny.

 

“I talked to our manager and our CEO, everything is settled. I am going to leave tomorrow in the morning. At 6 AM takes my flight off. You guys don't have to worry about our September comeback. It's okay, you guys will do good without me and I'll be back after 5 months.“, I tried to calm them down, especially Hoon. Sadly it didn't work. Hoon stood up from the couch and looked at me with an expression that I have never seen before. His eyes showed different kinds of emotions. They were full of sadness, madness, hate. The way they looked at me made me want to hide in a closet and never come out again. Really frightening!

 

”That's all? You big head tell us that you are going to leave tomorrow and act like this is the most natural situation? When did you decide that? We all knew, even Kiss Mes knew you would leave soon but not tomorrow. How can you be so heartless? Do you even care about us and Kiss Mes? Kiss Mes may have been brave today with their signs and tweets but I know they will be heartbroken when they hear that you left after today's concert and their tweets! We are a family did you forget? You can't make such decisions on your ing own! You know what, I hate you. The best thing would be if you never come back to us again! Goodbye!“ he screamed and stormed towards our shared room.

 

”Hoon”, I screamed.Following after him, trying hard to drag him back but it was no use. He angrily closed the door right in front of my face. I gently reached my hand out and touched the golden door hanger. I was just one, push away but I couldn't. I pressed my forehead against the cold, wooden board and let my tears every right to roll down my cheek, splashing onto the unlit ground. All I could do was mentally repeating the word sorry over and over again. It broke my heart to know that he was probably wrapped under one of his many layers of blankets, crying his eyes and soul out. He had every right to hate me and he was correct with one thing though, I was selfish. I didn't even have the right to deny this. Leaving Kiss Mes and U-kiss for a while. I know what I demand was too much. Hoping that both of them would just take me back after 5 long months of disappearances but I made up my mind. I was going to leave and get stronger for both Kiss Mes and Ukiss.

 

After taking one last gaze of the door Hoon smashed close. I turned around, wiped off the last salty drop away that proudly escaped my pouch and walked towards the still sitting members. Only to find another member was missing.

 

"Where is Dongho? “ I asked looking around if he was in the kitchen searching for food as always but he wasn't.

 

"Well, he went to his room, “Soohyun angrily snapped at me, looking at me with a cold, dreadful gaze. A cold shower ran down my spine, making me shiver out of fear. My breath being gone a long time ago. It wasn't usual that our leader acted like this. I was about to ask him what was wrong, if I did something wrong, when he promptly stood up. His eyes never leaving mine, not even blinking for a second. Step after step he came closer, till our shoulders forcefully brushed each other. He whispered something along the lines that sound like, 'You don't deserve him. At all,' and before I could even find the control to question him, I heard the door to his and Dongho's room loudly shut.

 

Which meant only 4 members were left in the living room. Kiseop, Eli, Kevin and me.

 

”This is more difficult than I expected,” I sighed in relieve. Finally, being able to catch my breath.

 

”You are really going to leave? “asked Kiseop, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

 

”Yeah, “I exclaimed, still in a shocked state. I had never imagined that this would turn into a 3 world war.

 

”Tomorrow at 6 AM.“

 

”That's awesome, “ Kiseop screamed and hugged me gently from behind, showering me with lots of love. I couldn't help but exhale a small laugh. No wonder he was my first crush, he was always happy and proud with whatever I did. It made me love him even more but not “love“, like it used to be, more on friendship base. Kiseop and I were really close; we often hugged each other, held hands and gave fans some '2seop' moments on stage. We also enjoyed making Hoon and Kevin go crazy. It was funny to watch Hoon when he was jealous, he always tried to hold it in and tried to act it cool while Kevin was the complete opposite. He would always get his revenge to Kiseop's dismiss. ”I will miss you but it would be a waste if you wouldn't go and don't worry Kitty, Hoon and Dongho both will calm down when time goes by.

 

"You made the right decision. I would have done the same if I were as smart as you are, “he said smiling while snuggling onto my right shoulder. ”Thank you,“ I chuckled at his cute behavior, while lovingly patting his head with my free hand. “I will miss you too." But of course, our friendship time, feat snuggling time was ruined when we heard a jealous Kevin coughing at the background, trying hard to get the attention of his obvious crush. As always. He took Eli's left hand into his and announced that he was going to sleep in Eli's room tonight, and with that both of them went to the members said room. I could sense the older getting angry and pissed about this. He hated to see Kevin and Eli, or better known as Elvin together.

 

”Damn he did it again. Didn't he? “ Kiseop stated burning on the inside. I could see how his beautiful, sparkling and brown orbs lose every single shine they had and turn into dark and furious gaze. This was what always happened, Kiseop and I affectionate interact with each other when Kevin gets in the way and destroys it. When I loved him it really hurt me to see how much Kiseop, loved and cared about him, more than he cared about me but his happiness was more important than mine. That was the reason why I surrendered. All I wanted to see, was him being happy. He was my angle, my love and my best friend. I had to let him go, for the both of us. For me and for him, to be with the person we belong to. As hard, as painful it was for me to understand at that time, till now I don't regret my decision. Luckily, it didn't take long and an little bunny that scuttled into my hole. I was about to calm him down, already lifting my hand to pat his back assuring him that there was nothing going on between Kevin and Eli, when my actual intention was stopped, by screams booming out of 2shin's room.

 

I turned around to see what's going on but all I could hear was our leader raising his voice against our maknae and I had never heard Soohyun raise his voice against the youngest of our group before. Or to any other. He was always polite, calm and if there was a problem between some members he would sit, listen to our complaints and try to find a solution for both parts. I was about to stand up to look what happened when a crying Soohyun came out of their shared room and ran out of the dorms door. "What hell is going on?“, I wondered and without hesitation I entered 2shin's room, leaving an angry, jealous Ulzzang in his own world where he kills his so called enemy in every battlefield they stood across each other.

 

 

author's note.

I know I posted this a long time ago but I edited a lot, took out a lot and included at lot. Hope you guys want more of this :D Tell me what you think, I am not a Native American or, I wish I were but, sadly I am not. Your comment decides of the future of this FF. Sorry, I am really insecure about writing T-T Don't hate me!

 
Thank you for reading, and do, please, please, please leave a comment, I don't mind critic, no, not at all, it only improves  my skils, my English and makes this story a lot better! :D