Ist Curse Revealed

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

JAEJOONG POV

I flew through the ceiling and landed on the rooftop. "Sigh... Devils servants aren't supposed to feel anything...This is the first time i've felt... sad." I muttered to myself, deep in thought.

"I can't believe i've done so much horrible things to humans." I said out loud. My heart, that is IF i had one, ached.

I looked at the stars and wished i could be free like them. I looked at my stomach where my mark was. Wait...

This is wrong.

The mark was fading........

Jaejoong, The marking went horribly wrong...The curses are messed up.

My bad. I think my power spell affected you too. Come back to me, and i will renew your mark.

The cursed ones will have different effects on people, but i won't know if they are from the 5 deadly sins.

"Psh, typical of the devil, to mess up..." Jaejoong laughed and took off from the rooftop.

17 Years Later

SA BEUL POV

*Sigh...this school looks like its gonna be a handful.*  I said-no wrote, on my notepad.

I showed it to my sisters, who nodded their heads in agreement. I couldn't speak.

If i spoke, people would drop to the floor in a dead sleep for a few minutes.

We found out we were cursed, from our mother. She said that the strange birthmarks are from the devil.

I believed her.So did my sisters.

With a shake of our heads, we walked through the gates of Hyungrim High.

In the locker hall, students were chatting noisily. Couples made out freely and the girls that weren't,

had altered their uniforms so much, that they were too revealing. They all looked like . As for the guys...

"KYAAA!!!!!!" Suddenly, the girls screamed, interrupting my thoughts. I was slammed towards the lockers.

Unable to control my reaction, i said "Ouch!" Really LOUDLY. Loads of students dropped to the floor snoring. Crap, i'm never gonna get out of this mess.

Just as i was about to run off, a warm hand caught me. I spun around and faced a guy with colourful highlights.

"How did you do that?" He asked me, his sweet breath on my face. I shook my hand off him and took out my notepad.

* Whenever i talk, or say anything, whoever hears it will fall asleep.* I wrote.

"Eh? Then how come it didn't affect me?" The guy asked. *I dunno.* I scrawled.

* Want me to try saying something? *

"Yeah, sure." He said smiling, a daring look in his eyes. " Hello." I said.

He stared at me for awhile, then said "Come with me." He grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

"Y...yah!" I said, since he was immune, somehow.

I didn't dare scream or everyone in the school hall would fall asleep.

A/N

Lols, now you know, her curse is y'know, making people sleep when she talks.

LawlietKEY