Regrets

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regrets

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

I couldn't take it anymore. I don't want to keep hurting...I just want all the pain to go away...I want to be happy once again...After my outburst downstairs with Kyu I ran to our room. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number I'm quite familiar with now. I waited for the other person to pick up which didn't take long

 

"Hello? Sungmin hyung?" He finally answered. "Hen..Henly. Can...can I....please come...." I can't even form coherent sentences. "What's wrong hyung? Are you ok?" he asked sounding worried. "Everything...Please just come." I let out a few sobs. "I'll be there in a bit hyung." He answered. "Thank you Henly..." I hung up and got up from the floor. I walked towards our closet and looked around.
 

I took out a pink suitcase out of the far end corner of the closet, threw it on the bed, and opened the suitcase. As I was doing all this, I couldn't help let out another set of salty droplets of water spilling out from my eyes. It got to the point where things started to get a bit blurry so I had to close my eyes for a bit and whipped the small puddles of tears that were re-forming on my eyes.

 

I went back into the closet and started taking out my clothes and anything that's pretty much mine. I really do love him a lot but....I just can't take it anymore. I want to stop hurting so much. I just want all of the suffering to stop. I want to be happy again....I really hope you're happy Kyu. I wish the best for you and....and him.

 

While I was in the closet I heard the door to the room open. At this point I didn't care, I just kept throwing my clothes in the suit case. It was all really messy but I don't have time to put them in there neatly. While rummaging through the closet, I found a few stuff that belonged to the both of us...I wanted to take them but....I just want to forget about him...and if I take those things then it'll just remind me of all those happy times we spent together....I want to leave everything that'll remind me of him, behind. Goodbye Kyuhyun.

 

"Ming..." I zipped the suitcase back up, ignoring him, walked pass him and out the door. Now all I have to do is wait for Henry to get here...speaking of the devil that might be him. I took my buzzing phone out of my pocket and found it vibrating signaling an incoming call. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Hyung, I'm here." He replied. "Ok. I'll be out" I told him before hanging up and picking up my bags.

 

I tried not looking back as I walked out of our the house. I want these tears to just leave me alone. Goodbye my Kyu. I love you.

 

"Hyung...What's going on?" Henry got out of the car and helped me stuffed my bags in the trunk of the car. "We....I ended...our relationship..." I didn't realize the waterworks that came from me until Henry embraced me in a comforting hug. I hugged him back crumpling his shirt in my fists. "Henry...he accused me of cheating when....when he's...he has been the one...cheating on me...Why did he have to cheat on me? Am I that worthless? Oh gosh I'm sorry Henly...I shouldn't bother you, maybe he didn't want me because I'm just weak and...and you probably hate me too." I tried pushing myself away from him but he just brought me back into his hug. "Hyung don't say that! You're perfect. Please don't say such horrible and false things"

 

I don't know how long I spent crying in his arms and chest but he didn't seem to want to let go until I was calm enough so we could leave. We got into his car and drove off.

 

"Henly-ah, you could've just taken me to a hotel." I said once we arrived at his apartment. "Aniyo hyung, It's alright for you to stay her. I live alone anyway and it's not a bother for you to stay here with me. I would love for you to live here hyung. Really." He said giving me such a heart melting smile that I was just able to nod. "Thank you Henly~" I gave him a hug, to which he returned. "Come hyung, I'll show you where you can sleep" He said taking some of my bags with him and started walking towards a hall. I stood there for about a second before I ran after him.

 

I really hope this goes well. I don't want to burden Henry. I should probably look for a place to live...like a small apartment. "You can sleep here hyung, It's an extra room I rarely use. I only have it here when my hyungs come over and refuse to leave" he chuckled as he mentioned his hyungs. "Thank you Henly. I'm sorry for bothering with my problems..." I don't know how many times I have apologized but I feel the need to do so. Henry is such a sweetheart. Whoever he ends up with is lucky to have him.

 

"No problem hyung. I like having you around." His chubby cheeks started to gain a light tint of pink. I giggled a bit which earned a darker shade of pink overpowering the light pink. "...Hyu..hyung...?" He looked up, his flushing cheeks still visible. "Yes?" I asked once our eyes met. "I like you, I really like you and I know that right now is not the right time to tell you but like I said, I really like you." I was shocked at his words and even more shocked when I saw the seriousness in his eyes. He started walking towards me without breaking our eye contact. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen on my spot, it was just really hard for me. I always thought nobody wanted me since Kyu had been unfaithful to me for a year.

 

"Hyung....will you give me a chance and be my boyfriend? Please let me heal you...I don't like seeing you so broken. I know you don't deserve what's happening to you so please, please let me...love you." he took ahold of both my hands in his. I tried searching his eyes for any type of clue that told me he was just joking around but I found none. He's being serious.

 

"Henly..." Should? I mean, is saying yes the right thing to do? Especially when I still love Kyuhyun? NO! I can't keep loving Kyuhyun....he was....he didn't even love me....I should move on...I guess this really is a good bye to you Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.... "...Yes Henly....I'll give you a chance." I smiled at him. His face changed to one of happiness as he hugged me. I hope I don't end up hurting you Henry...

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

He left...He really left...I don't know how I feel....maybe now I can live with Zhoumi without feeling guilty that I'm hurting Sungmin....I'm sorry for hurting you Sungmin-ah...I truly am sorry.

 

"Hello?" I heard him say after I heard someone pick up the other line. "Hey, Mi? It's over between me and Sungmin...He knew....and left..." I said trying to sound as happy as I could but for some odd reason I just couldn't be happy at the thought that Min really did leave me....Why?....

 

 

Zhoumi's POV

 

I smirked as soon as I heard him say those words. Finally! He finally left MY Kuī Xián! He finally realized that Kuī Xián never loved him and didn't need him when he had me! I can finally live with my Kuī Xián without having him around, without Kuī Xián to worry about that worthless guy. See he loves me more than he ever loved you.

 

I know Kuī Xián loves me and that's why he asked me to live with him. It was about time. I really hope that guy doesn't come back to my Kuī Xián and ask for forgiveness. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't forgive him anyway. Life is good right now. I couldn't be any happier.

 

So right after we hung up I packed all my things and waited for Kuī Xián to pick me up so that we could go to OUR house.

 

 

 

~+~+~+~+~

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

It's been weeks since he left....my heart feels empty...and I've just realized why I feel this way. I miss him...I never did stop loving him...Minnie-ah....Saranghae....please come back....I can't take the hurt in my heart....I think I now know how Minnie felt back then. I've broken him. "Kuī Xián~ Come down and eat. Food's ready~" Mi shouted from downstairs....Gosh I feel like a total douche!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter