6

Snap a Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's pov

 

I looked at the beautiful guy.

Did he just say-- I smirked.

He clasped his mouth and said,

"W-Wait. It sounds wrong. I-i meant, i wanna learn from you, and agree to live with y-you"

Oh? He's already surrender? I smiled. "And why do you think that offer is still available?"

He gasped,"d-don't tell me you don't want to teach me anymore"

I sighed, stood up and packed my camera. "You're the one who rejected it on the first place~"

"NO!! I WANT IT!!"

I silently smiled in victory.

"And what can you give me in return?"

He gasped. "Y-you said i just have to clean your house and do the dishes while your brother gone?"

I nearly chuckled. Guess i can get more than what i want. I put on my straight face, and turned to him.

"Well that, And.. one another thing"

He frowned.

"You have to pose for me"

His eyes grew wide. "W-WHAT?! ert!! I really want to learn from you, but if you want me to live with you only to pose for your ert eyes, hell no i don't want it, mister!!" He grabbed his bag, packed his stuffs.

Huh? Did he just.. Pffft---"PUHAHAHAHAAA!!" I can't held my laughter.

"What?! Do you think it's funny?!" He seems angry.

"Yes, you y head. 'Pose for me' means you have to become my model. It's been so long since i chose a person for a model and i want to do it again" I picked my bag and carried it on my shoulder.

His mouth formed a big 'O'.

I left him, and before i walked out, i turned to him.

"Oh, and you'll be starting tomorrow. Be there at 6 am sharp, don't forget to bring your clothes"

----------------------

 

Next day~

Donghae's pov

 

I glanced at my suitcase. Then at the studio in front of me. I sighed. Really hae? You really want to live together with that arrogant slash y photographer? But then.. Ugh. I have to win that competition over siwon!

I shook my head and walked into the studio.

"Ah, finally you're here!" Hyukjae walked down the stairs.

"Uh..yes. Where should i put my bags?"

"Taemin's room. It's upstairs. First door on the left. But don't touch his things, he'll gone mad. After you've done with your things, come back here quickly" hyukjae walked to a shelf fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter