7

Snap a Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov



"Donghae, would you be a darling and bring me a cup of hot coffee?"

"Donghae, don't you think the window's lil bit dirty?"

"Donghae, where's my laundry?"

"Donghae--.."

....

Ugh.. It's already been a week i'm staying in this Lee Hyukjae's studio, and all i do here is way far from learning about photography. I am a maid here. Nope. A slave.

Once i asked him when will he teach me about photography, and he was like,
"oh, if you don't want to be patient and wait, just go home and i wish you a good luck on the winter competition"
With that, i never asked him again.

I sighed. I picked up a broom to clean the second floor, when i noticed that hyukjae's door a little bit opened.

He never asked me to clean his room before. Should i just go in there and clean his room? But, he's still jogging out there, maybe it's rude to go in without his permission.

...Nah, he wouldn't mind.

I pushed the door to Hyukjae's room, the lights, and walked in. Hm.. No wonder why he didn't need me to clean this room. It was like a freaking clean! And organized. Maybe he's a clean freak. I was about to turned off the lamp and walked out from there when i saw a drawer on his nightstand slightly open.

Wait..

Did i just saw..?

I walked to the nightstand and pulled the drawer opened, then widened my eyes.

What the---!
There, couple of pictures, not other kind of pictures, it's a PICTURE OF ME, laying neatly in his drawer.

I picked them up, mouth still gaped open. What is he? A stalker?!
Hm, these are really a great photos of me, but.. NO!
And i can't help but gasped when i saw a particular picture, a picture of my back, bottom back to be exact, a.k.a my . Well, i do look y in here.

.....What the hell?! Am i sick?! Wait.. HE IS Sick!

"What are you doing?!"
A voice from the door. Hyukjae stood there, not amused.
I gasped and put the pictures on the nightstand again.

And i couldn't help but amused when i saw his cheeks flushed red when he realized what i've been holding.

"Y-you..that.." He panicked.

Oh.
Maybe i can use this?

I stood up and folded my arms in front of my chest.
"I should be the one who has to be mad. Were you taking my pictures all this time without telling me?!"

He bit his bottom lip and looked away, still blushing.

A-ha!

I picked the picture of my bottom and showed it up to him.
"And this? Are you a stalker or something?? I can report you for a privacy harrassment you know!"

"W-wait. That's not like what you're thinking.."

"Oh really? I don't think so. I bet you love this picture and use this for your own.. I don't know..
Satisfactory? Maybe you look at my perfect photos while you're --"

"NO!! I-i didn't!!" He seems panicked. Gotcha.

"Well whatever it is, i can't let it happened. I'll discuss this with my lawyer--"

"W-wait!! Don't!! I really don't have any intention to do that! I just love taking pictures of you, because you're so beautiful!"

I felt my cheeks heated at his words. I shook my head.

"W-well.. Fine then. I won't report you.. But i can really show this to some media you know.. A popular photographer being a stalker? That will be a blast" i smirked.

"Don't!!"

"Well, i won't... If you start the damn lesson i want right now!"

"What lesson?"

"Photography of course! What else did i want?!"

He looked away, thinking. "Aish..."

"Fine i'll take these pictures to the media--"

"FINE! Okay.., fine!" He sighed and walked out of the room.
"We're going out, bring your camera"

I grinned widely.
"YESH!!!! Finally!!!!" I kissed the pictures in my hand but then felt sick when i sa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter