Monkey Eunhyuk and fish Donghae

Kids stories

"SIWOOOON-OPPAAAA~~~~", Yoobin ran to Siwon, "please tell me another story!". She looked at him with her big, brown eyes. It was another filming-break from the Oh! My Lady-drama and the 5-year-old was bored. Siwon sighed with a gentle smile and lifted the little child-accress up in his arms.
"Another story? Hm what about ... a fish and a monkey?", he asked her with a warm smile.
"Whatever you like!", she giggled and placed her arms around Siwon's neck.
"Ok, once apon a time, there was a monkey calle-", Siwon started, but got interrupted.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Sit down there! You don't have to stand so uncomfortable for the whole time!", she said and pointed at an armchair and a few sofas in the room's corner. Even though she was little, she already cared a lot for the others. Siwon nodded, went to the armchair and sat down on it, placing the little girl on his lap.
"Better now?", the little girl nodded as answer, "Ok, then we can start now. Once apon a time, there was a monkey called Hyukjae. He-", Siwon started once again, but again he got interrupted.
"I don't like that name!", she little girl pouted, "it doesn't sound like a monkey at all!"
"You're a little bit grumpy today, aren't you?", Siwon smiled and patted Yoobin's head, "Then let's name him Eunhyuk. Is that name better?", the earned a nod from the little girl, "Ok, then let's start now for real!


So, once apon a time, there was a monkey called Eunhyuk. Even though he was kind of old and he looked quite experienced, he was actually still very playful and childish. Monkey Eunhyuk also trained a lot to stay fit. He climbed up on trees a lot and jumped from branch to branch as a daily basis of his training. He liked to explore the jungle, he lived in. One day, he found a big lake in his jungle, but he wasn't interested in the lake so much. He was more interested in the banana-tree at the little island in the middle of the lake. But because there were no nearby trees, he could jump from, and because he hated water so much, it was impossible for monkey Eunhyuk to reach the banana-tree. He was really sad about this. He came to the lake every day to think about another possibility to get over the water, but he couldn't think about one. But one day, suddenly, a banana swam in the water near the bank of the lake. Monkey Eunhyuk ran to the closest land-point to the banana, but it was still too far away for him to reach. He streched himself a lot, but it was impossible. But all of the sudden, a pretty fish swam by. The fish, who was called Donghae, saw the monkey and somehow felt pity for him. With his tail fin, he made a little wave, which floated the banana nearer to the land. Monkey Eunhyuk was now able to reach the banana and ate it happily. Monkey Eunhyuk hasn't even realized, that he had a helper. But fish Donghae was so happy to see monkey Eunhyuk happy, he mad a little jump out of the water. Monkey Eunhyuk saw the jumping fish and was fascinated by its shimmery and shiny colours. He quickly ate the last bit of his banana and went closer to the water again. He carefully dipped his fingers in the water, trying to touch fish Donghae. But fish Donghae didn't like it at all and swam away quickly. Monkey Eunhyuk understood that and just watched fish Donghae's jumping. Since that day, monkey Eunhyuk came to the lake every day in order to see fish Donghae's beauty and his lively jumps. Sometimes, fish Donghae helped monkey Eunhyuk to get a banana out of the water, just like the first time, which made monkey Eunhyuk like fish Donghae even more.", Siwon ended the sentence and looked down at Yoobin.

A smile was formed by his lips, as he saw the young girl sleeping.
"Sleep well and dream about giraffe Ryeowook, cat Kyuhyun, monkey Eunhyuk and fish Donghae", he wispered and softly her head.