Giraffe Ryeowook and cat Kyuhyun

Kids stories

"Once upon a time, there was a little giraffe named Ryeowook and a cat named Kyuhyun.
One day, giraffe Ryeowook spoted a cat lying in the grass. He got interessted and went closer. He carefully poked the cat in the soft belly with his hooves. Cat Kyuhyun awoke and looked around. Who dared to disturb his precious sleep?! But all he could see were just a few trees, logs and weird wispy sticks. So he stood up, streched himself a bit, walked over to another shadow-place under a big tree and lied down again to continue his sleeping. Giraffe Ryeowook started pouting. Why did the cat ignore him? Was he so bad and unsympathetic looking? He thought about another try to get the cat's attention. He walked over  to a huge tree and bit off a few little branches, which had a lot of leaves on it. With this in his mouth, he walked over to the cat again and started to shake his head wildly, so the leaves fell off and on the cat. Cat Kyuhyun awoke again and jumped up in a little shock. Have he been sleeping all over the summer, so it was already autumn and the leaves fell off the trees?! He looked all over the little place, but couldn't see that the other trees lost their leaves. He meowed angrily and looked up to see the stupid tree, which annoyed him with its leaves, just to get shocked as he saw giraffe Ryeowook. Cat Kyuhyun didn't move because he was so scared of this huge animal. Giraffe Ryeowook, who finally was seen by cat Kyuhyun, happily waged his tail and looked curiously at the cat. After a few minutes, cat Kyuhyun started to move slowly, still a bit scared to the stem of the big tree, he has been lying under. He fastly and grazilly climbed up the tree until he was at eye level with giraffe Ryeowook, who looked at him with a loyal expression. Cat Kyuhyun, now a little bit discovery-joyful, steped a paw on the giraffe's snout, which he took back after some seconds. He then started cuddles up to giraffe Ryeowook's face and purred softly as he realized the giraffe wasn't bad at all. Giraffe Ryeowook happily poked Cat Kyuhyun with his snout and since that day of their very first meeting, giraffe Ryeowook and cat Kyuhyun were good friends and never left each others' sides", Siwon finished his little story.


He was sitting at the film-set of Oh! My lady with his in-drama-daughter Yoobin on his lap and just finished the 'fairy tale' to keep her calm and busy during a filming-pause.
"Hihihihi~ I think, the giraffe liked the cat a lot from the first sight!", Yoobin, who had enjoyed the story, laughed cutely.
"Do you think so? But aren't they too different to be so close? I mean, a cat and a giraffe are not very alike.", Siwon spoke out his thoughts and smiled because of her cuteness.
"Of couse they are different! But like this, they can complete each other better!", the little girl said with a big smile on her face, gave Siwon a little peck on the cheek and slided down from his lap, "Thank you for telling me the story. I think, I like giraffe Ryeowook and cat Kyuhyun together!", she giggled and walked to a little table with water-bottles on it.
 "What have I done?! I created a KyuWook-shipper at this young age ...", Siwon sighted and shook his head at his own 'fault'.