Sunrise, Sunset

❝ vivid writings ❞ ╏oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Sunrise, Sunset
Genre: romance, drama
Format: oneshot
Characters: OC/Chanyeol
​Inspiration: Everlasting - Juniel

 

 

The weather seemed to vast out into forever. The feelings I'd always had whenever that sky's gray are always synonymous to being bereaved. It's not like I have a grudge with bad weather. Gray skies just always make me feel like that.

 

I blew air onto the cold glass of the window, and it made a small moist area onto that place. I rubbed it with my wrist a while later. And another while later, I repeat the same process again.

 

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and I immediately knew who it was.

 

"Being gloomy again, Miyoung?" Chanyeol's deep voice blended with the skies, but with a different kind of feel. There's warmth in his voice, and I couldn't place it the same as gray. He rested his head on my shoulders as he back-hugged me.

 

"Aish," was the only thing I said. But I was smiling.

 

"Aigoo. Miyoung, you look really pretty when you smile. Please always do smile for me, okay?"

 

"Whatever, Chanyeol," I said as I pulled away from him and faced him. "Aren't you hungry? Because I am. I'm starving."

 

He tilted his head and got absorbed in thinking. "Do you want Kyungsoo to cook for us?"

 

I chuckled lightly. "Although I really like Kyungsoo's cooking, I don't bother your friend anymore. I can buy some food down the convenience store..."

 

"Then I'll buy it for us!" he bounced off and stood up. "I'll buy some ramen. And I'll even cook for you." He flashed his sweet and tender smile at me. He leaned forward and snatched a quick peck on my face. "See you in about an hour, Miyoungie."

 

He ran towards the door and got an umbrella.

 

A smile slowly crept my face. Chanyeol has been my boyfriend for almost five years, since the start of high school.  And I'm proud to say that our relationship has gotten stronger with each year. Although we'd have some arguments, it wasn't that big to even penetrate through our relationship.

 

I came from a very broken family. My mom was a gambler while my father had another family he just decided to make behind our backs. Although that, I didn't turn out as a rebel, but I turned out to be a very passive girl. I was always by myself, not wanting to even talk to anyone. I was afraid of people, because I was afraid I'd get hurt. That is, until I met Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol, to me, is the sunrise of my life. When I first met him, I already decided to avoid this lunatic who kept on smiling even without nothing to smile at. He insisted on talking to me, and that's when I started talking to other people. I realized that Chanyeol smiles at things, even the saddest ones, so he could always remember that there are good things behind the bad. Later on, as we spent our times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter