Goodbye Valentine

❝ vivid writings ❞ ╏oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Goodbye Valentine
Genre: dark, thriller, psychological
Format: oneshot
Characters: OC/Kris
​Inspiration: Goodbye Valentine - Maybee

 

I stared at Kris' face. I've always like the way how his face looked like that of a god. He was so handsome beyond perfection. And I was blissful to know that this handsome man sleeps on my bed. And I'll assure myself that he'll sleepin no other bed but mine.

His eyes flickered open, and registered fright like he always does when he sees me. I smiled gently and touched the side of his face with the tip of my fingers. "Good morning, Kris."

He didn't respond. He always doesn't. Only his eyes speak for himself. And I don't care about that. I'm fine with it. As long as I have with me the fact that he's with me, I'm fine with whatever he does.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, like I was talking to a child. Once again, no response.

This was our daily routine. I'd always do the talking, and he would just look at me with his eyes varying from different emotions. And I always do things for him. I repeat, I'm fine with that. You always do things for the one you love, even if it goes to the extent where you have to go to the extremes.

I pulled him out of bed. I grabbed his hand and interlaced it with mine, pulling him out of the bedroom. "What would you like to eat, Kris?"

No response.

I smiled. "Want me to make you bulgogi?"

No response.

"It's your favorite, right?"

No response.

"Great! I'll make it for you. You just stay in the kitchen while I cook, okay?"

No response.

We arrived at the kitchen, and I led Kris to the kitchen table and made him sit down. I bent down to Kris' face. "Now, behave while I cook, dear. I'll make it extra special when you behave."

He stared at me, brows furrowed. Still, no response.

Usually, I'd order take out foods because I'm a lazy person. My body wasn't made to be an active person, nor my mind was established for cooking. I just wasn't that. But today was an extra special day. I might not know how to cook, but I'll try, since I know Kris would love my cooking.

I sat down on the kitchen table with Kris, gave him his bulgogi, and started eating.

"It's such a nice day today, right, Kris?"

No response.

I brought up the spoon to my mouth and ate from it. "Would you like to go out?"

No response.

I chuckled lightly. "I was just kidding. You know I was just kidding. You know that, right?"

No response.

Contented with his answer, I continued to eat in silence. Every now and then, I'd glance up and gaze at his perfection. Kris was just so perfect. He looked like a god. I think I've already mentioned that, but it's true. A lot of girls adored him, even before. And I'm pretty sure that a lot of girls are envious of my position.

"I'm very happy Kris," I said. "Before, I never thought that I'd have this opportunity before, being with you like this. I've always looked at you from afar, and it hurts me every time those girls tell you you're theirs. But no. You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter