Illa Illa Illa

❝ vivid writings ❞ ╏oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Illa Illa Illa
Genre: romance, drama
Format: oneshot
Characters: OC/Baekhyun
​Inspiration: Illa Illa Illa - Juniel

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

Every time I go down from our flower shop, he's the first one I always see. Every morning, he's there. Halmoni says he's just checking out the flowers, but sometimes, I think differently.

 

I peek from the flowers that I'm tending to towards halmoni who's talking to Baekhyun. She was spreading arms all over the array of flowers while Baekhyun nods and chuckles and grins at all halmoni's words. It's so breath-taking that I don't know how to look away. When he looks up and sees me, I quickly return back my attention to the flowers.

 

Byun Baekhyun is just a school mate. A lot of students know him because he's an active participant in many school programs. I'm just one  of his supporters. I don't even know if he knows I'm his school mate or something.

 

"What are you doing again?" my halmoni crackly voice sounded behind me. I jumped from my nerves and look at halmoni. "What are you doing putting that flower there?"

 

"Huh?" I turn to the flower she's talking about. Oh. I put the flower behind the wall where the sun won't hit it. "Oh, sorry, halmo... ni..." My eyes widened. Baekhyun was standing beside my halmoni.

 

"This young man here needs to find some pink rose. I'm not sure if we still have," halmoni says as she looks around the shop. "Most of the roses here are red and white. But maybe you can find one." She points at the flower I just almost killed. "Put that near the sun. After that, help him."

 

I bowed at my halmoni. "Ne." I watched her limp her way back to the counter.

 

I carry the pot of flower. 

 

"Need help with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter