Chapter 17

My Family with Suju

3 Years Later - Age 10

~~{ Ashley's POV}~~

Taking care of a kid is really hard. The older they get, the mouthier they get.

Sung Hyo wouldn't stop talking about a guy she liked at school, even though she denied that she liked him.

And of course, she had to tell me all about it, since Eunhyuk was a guy, and plus he had a lot of work since they had another comeback coming up (A/N: remember, this is in the future).

" And then, he let me borrow his marker, and it spelled like strawberries!! I wanted to steal it from him, but I'm not a mean person, am I, Umma? " she blabbered on.

" Of course not honey, " I said as I wiped down the counters in the kitchen.

I've been having to do a lot of cleaning since Sung Hyo's been eating a lot more.

" Do you have any homework? " I asked her since she had just came home from school a half hour ago.

" Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! And I have something for you to sign, " she ran to her room and returned with some papers in her hands.

" What's this? " I asked, examining the paper she handed me.

" I'm going to be in a play! " she cheered, sitting down at the kitchen table to do her homework.

" Oh, really? What's the play about? " I read through the paper before signing it.

" We're doing the Jungle Book! I get to be the panther! " she giggled and went to work on her homework.

" Oh, that sound wonderful! I'm definately going to come see it and film it, " I stood up and wrote it on the calender. " Do you know if Jian is going to be in it? "

" Yeah, he's going to be the kid! The main character! "

" Oh, that's nice! I bet Kay's going to be proud. "

Right as I finished my sentance, the phone rang. I hurried over to answer.

" Hello? "

" Hey Ashley, I really miss talking to you, " it was Heechul.

" Oh, Heechul! I haven't talked to you since your birthday. How's everything over there? "

" Everything's good. Hangeng got a cold though, but I'm helping him get better, " he sounded a little depressed.

" I hope he gets better soon! Send him my best wishes! " I tried to make him happier.

" Thanks. I really miss you Ashley. "

" I miss you too. We should hang out soon, " I said with a small sigh.

" How about we see a movie tonight? "

" Well, I have to watch Sung Hyo, " I glanced at her while she sat at the table, doing her homework. " But I guess I can get Henry to babysit. "

" I'll come pick you up in an hour, okay? "

" Okay, I'll get ready, just let me call Henry to come over. I'll see you in a little bit! " I said before hanging up.

I walked back into the dining room.

" Sungie, I going to go out, Henry's going to come over to watch you, okay? " I said, patting her head.

" Okay umma! " she grinned at me and went back to work.

I went into my room and changed into something nice, spraying some perfume on me and checking out my appearance in my mirror. I smiled.

I went back out and quickly called Henry, telling him to come over to watch Sung Hyo.

Henry came first and came in and went over to my daughter to help her with her work. Heechul soon came and I headed out.

He drove me to the movie theater, chatting with me on the way there. Once we arrived he led me inside.

" So, what kind of movie should we watch? " he asked me, smiling brightly.

" I want to watch a scary movie! " I said, pointing at one up on the wall.

" A scary movie? Are you sure? You get nightmares! " he said with a laugh.

" I won't get nightmares! " I playfully punched his arm and we went in.

He bought the tickets for the movie and we found seats in the theater.

" If you get scared, I'm here, " he whispered to me as the movie started.

By the movie was already halfway through, I had already been clinging to Heechul. He just laughed and wrapped his arm around me. Sometimes he'd kiss my head and tell me that it was just a movie.

When the movie was finally over, I was already shaking.

" Don't worry, it's over now, " Heechul soothed me, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out.

" That was really scary! I liked it! " I said, smiling at him.

He stared into my eyes for a moment before leaning in to kiss me.

I turned my head away, not wanting to betray my husband, even though I've kissed Heechul before.

" I'm sorry, " he said quietly, releasing me.

I felt really bad. Poor Heechul and to push through all this, being in love with me when I was already married.

I gave him a tight hug.

" I'm the one that should be sorry, I wish I could've given you a chance, " I said, sighing.

" Just for one day, please? " he asked me vaguely. I didn't quiete understand what he meant.

" What do you mean? " I whispered, looking up at him.

" I want to be yours for just one day, " he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

" One day, " I said quietly, laying my head on his chest. " One day. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, sorry I haven't updated for a while :P

And I couldn't think of anything for this chapter, so I just threw in Heechul >.<

DON'T GET MAD AT ME!!! *hides*

I hope you liked it... I wish it could be better though...

So, yeah..

Comment Subscribe and Support

And No Silent Readers!