The Choice

PIZZA LOVE

~*~ No one’s POV ~*~

 “Why am I feeling so nervous right now?” Kevin asked himself while Kiseop in the other hand is still in his posture. “Both of them are still in the state of shock because of what happened. I can feel his heartbeat beating so fast since our body is so close to each other. I want to push him back but he’s too strong that I cannot loose from his embrace. ”Kiseop…I didn’t….” Kiseop  facing me now stopped him by pushing his finger’s to Kevin’s lips.

I’m still shock but when Kevin started to talk…I stopped him by pushing my finger to his lips. “Sshh…you don’t need to say sorry. This was my entire fault from the start. I should be the one to say sorry.”  Kiseop affirmed. “It was an accident but I still feel sorry about it.” Kiseop suddenly let Kevin go and he look at Kevin straightly. “Kevin can I be honest with you? Kevin started to feel kind of excited yet agitated. He gulped before speaking. “Oh sure…what is it?” Kiseop moved closer to him and….” Kevin, you’ve been cold to me for these past few days. Have I done something wrong to you?” Kevin is speechless after hearing Kiseop’s question. All he knows is he is really disappointed for what happened before. When he wasn’t able to be on Kiseop’s side and there’s AJ who made his feelings worse.  He keeps on fighting with the thought of being “jealous” to AJ. “How about if I say yes?”  Kevin muttered. Before answering back,Kiseop took Kevin’s hand and placed it to his chest. “ Can you feel it? Do you know why it’s still beating? (his other hand reached Kevin’s chin and raised it to focus it to his face)…can you see how much pain I’m feeling for you being like this to me? Kiseop asked. Kevin is shivering now. He doesn’t know what to do. The answers are still processing on his mind while his heart wants to burst out.  When he’s about to answer, Kiseop suddenly hug him tight and he whispered to Kevin’s right ear.”Kevin, do you know how much I love you? Why you keep on hurting me like this?” Kevin’s eyes widened after hearing it. He can’t believe of what he just heard. His eyes starting to form tears and his heart  beats even faster. Kiseop started to unlock himself to Kevin to look him face to face. He saw Kevin who is about to cry so he suddenly ask him.”Kevin….sorry…forget it.” Kevin bowed his head because the he can’t stop his tears from falling but unexpectedly he answered Kiseop. “ Why just now? Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this? I even felt bad for being jealous to AJ because of my random thoughts. I’m so stupid. I hate myself now even more.” Kevin answered while crying. Kiseop was speechless for some seconds but after…”You don’t have to feel that way. God knows how much I love you…only you. Do you feel the same way too?” It took Kevin some seconds to answer back and…”I do love you Kiseop.” Kevin mumbled. Kiseop didn’t expect Kevin answered for he just kissed him passionately because of too much happiness. They kissed emotionally. Both of them don’t want to let go. Kiseop is hugging Kevin so tight. It’s like it was their last. “Oh Kevin…you’ve completed me. I’m relieved now. Thank you!” Kiseop said while smiling. “I should be the one to say that. I must be sorry too.” Kevin said.”No no…let’s just forget it okay?” Kiseop said as he face Kevin to look on his face straightly. “Okay…I love you Lee,Kiseop.” Kevin smacked Kiseop’s lips. “I love you more, my beautiful Kevin.” Kiseop hugged him once again. Both of them are happy for the confession they did to each other.

 

~*~

It’s been a week already and it’s the UKISS’ day off today. Kevin left the dorm to visit his mom and sister. Kiseop on the other hand decided to make a surprise for Kevin. After the “surprise”, he called Kevin on the phone. “Yoboseyo?” Kevin asked in the other line.”How’s my pretty angel?” Kevin giggled before answering back.” Oh that’s sweet huh?lol. Well, I’m about to leave now. I visited my family.” “Oh I see. Ahm…Let’s meet today. I’ll wait for you at the park by 4 p.m. okay? 4 p.m. SHARP! “ Kiseop answered. “Okay. I’ll be leaving to meet you now. It’ll take me one hour. See you…KISEO-BEAR kekeke” Kevin said and he hang his phone. Kiseop smiled and now, he’s getting ready for their “date.”

One hour after…

“Kiseopppiiieee I’m here!” Kevin shouted. “Oh finally you arrived! You’re just on time.” Kiseop said. “So what did you prepare? I’m kinda hungry because of the long trip.” Kevin proclaimed. “Well,nothing really. These are all mine actually. Kekeke!” “Yah! What did you say? Okay I’m leaving now!” Kiseop suddenly took Kevin’s hand. “I’m just kidding. Hahaha!” Kevin pouted. “Okay, give my some food now.” Kevin ordered. Kiseop took a box of pizza and gave it to Kevin. “Here,open it.” Kiseop said. When Kevin opened the box, his eyes widened when he saw a message on the other side of the cover. His priceless expression is followed with Kiseop’s question. “Will you be my girlfriend or is it too cheesy?” Kiseop asked while holding a box with a ring on it. Kevin is speechless for a moment but after…”Wow ! This looks yummy! Time to eat.”  Kevin said (deep inside he’s about to burst in LOLing) “YAH! I’m asking you a question. Don’t eat  first!” Kiseop took the piece of pizza Kevin is eating. “Hahaha! Better not to joke with me again.” Kevin smirked. Suddenly the ambiance changed and Kevin’s expression changed as well. “Yes I do.” Kiseop jumped because of too much happiness. He ruffled Kevin’s hair and hugged him.”I love you Kevin, thank you! I will make you happy I swear.” “You should. I’m too precious so better take good care of me arasseo?” Kevin answered with a smile on his face. “Of course!” Kiseop answered and give Kevin a kiss on lips. After the long passonate kiss, Kiseop took Kevin's hand to put the ring on Kevin's ring finger. "Kevin...you're no longer your own...but mine." Kevin smiled and said "Loving you is the cheesiest thing ever!"

 

Both of them enjoy eating all the pizzas. They are making random types of pizza during their anniversary and eating it together happily.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it! ^^ Sorry if this was kinda rushed. I'm rushing it since I don't want to lose my idea XD Thanks for reading!

If there's any mistakes,please let me now. :)

 

Actually, I'm planning for a sequel. XD Related to AJ hehe ^^ What do you think? Ü

 

BTW this was the pizza during Kiseop's proposal :>