Confession

PIZZA LOVE

~*Kevin's POV*~

“Aish! This is no longer funny.”  Kevin bellowed as he throws the pillow to the wall. He’s currently sitting on his bed and keeps on grumbling about AJ and Kiseop. “That 2SEOP couple is getting on my nerves!” His eyebrows are meeting due to so much antipathy he is feeling in the moment. Suddenly, he decided to go down and to get some water. He took the pitcher and pours some water and drinks it. After drinking the last drop of water, something entered his mind and he asks himself, “Why am I feeling this way in the first place?”

~*~

Kiseop has been close to Kevin esp. when they had Chef Kiss and they became partners. Eli was originally Kevin’s partner but ended up having Kiseop until the end. Their team was even known as the “Love and War Team.” Although Kiseop wasn’t that good compared to Eli, Kevin started to love his partner as time goes by.

On the other hand, Kevin saw some groceries on the table. He remembered Eli and Dongho who left early in the morning and he guess it was the bestfriends who bought those. He is all alone. Soohyun and Hoon also left earlier to have their work out. Eli and Dongho seemed to have their personal shows for today. AJ went out to relax and possibly, to compose new songs again. Lastly, thinking where Kiseop now but because he’s still quite irritated, he didn’t bother to think where Kiseop is.

Kevin started to scan the groceries. He saw some bell peppers, meats, and cheese and he decided to make pizza. Doing it is no longer new for him and unexpectedly, he smiled when he start reminiscing the episode wherein him and Kiseop made pizzas for the last episode of Chef Kiss. His face changed when he remembered Alexander. They made a birthday pizza for Xander which is the last thing he did for his hyung. He sighed for a moment but he realized that past is past. They have AJ and Hoon now although he’s still sad for losing Xander and Kibum. To change the mood, he brightly smiled and continued scanning the groceries. Finally, he starts preparing the ingredients and utensils needed for pizza making. While taking a bowl, he heard footsteps and he peeked out to check who it is. He’s quite surprise to see Kiseop who looks very tired. He gulped as he saw Kiseop’s sweat falling from his neck down to his chest. His eyes widened. He can’t resist the feeling of amazement even though he used to see Kiseop’s flawless body always. “I have to admit, I can’t deny that his body is really captivating.” Kevin speaking on his mind.

Thinking that no one’s around, he rapidly went upstairs to take a shower. The water is embracing his body. His porcelain-like skin is really seductive. His lips are perfect.  In short, describing him is too ineffable.  He is the guy every girl has been dreaming of. Despite that, he doesn’t have a girlfriend. He is looking himself at the mirror and it seems that he’s thinking of something. His eyes want to express feelings that he can’t express in words. He ended up sighing deeply.

~*~

He started to cut the bell peppers into smaller pieces for toppings. He is cutting the peppers without focusing straightly on his work and not even thinking that he might cut his fingers. Kiseop on the other hand was finished taking shower and now ruffling his wet hair with towel. As he walk downstairs, he heard someone shouted…

“Ouch!” The knife slipped and Kevin’s index finger is bleeding. Kiseop rushed to look what happened.

~*~Kiseop's POV*~

I rushed to check what’s going on. I know that peculiar voice, I know it’s Kevin.  I started to get edgy while I run to him. “Yah, gwenchana~?” I took his hand to take a look. It’s bleeding andluckily, it’s not that serious. I sipped the blood. While doing it, I can feel that he’s quite shocked of what happened. He is homophobic that’s why I’m really worried. “The bleeding stopped. Are you okay?” I said. “Ne, I’m okay now. Komawo~” His angelic voice made me smile a bit. Because of what happened I pleaded to do what he’s doing. “Let me do this, just stay there.” He’s about to say no but I interrupted,”let me have my share after okay?” I smirked and he just nodded. “Just let me do the dough instead.”  “With that hand? I can do this alone, just wait for it.” He frowned and said, “Let me if you wouldn’t mind eating a pizza with my blood” he said with a joking tone. “Of course I wouldn’t unless you have aids.” I joked. “Hahaha funneeey..Just continue cutting the peppers now.” I just smiled and continue with my task. He’s pouring water now in the flour and making the dough. It was too silent so he started singing Orion. His angelic voice is so good to hear and I really love it. One more thing, the person singing it is the person…..I really love. He’s an angel in disguise that completes my day. Everything he do is lovely which made me even fall for him. If he just knows how much I love him…so much.

~*~Kevin's POV*~

I can’t take the silence so I started singing Orion. Itoshi kute setsunakute
Ima suguni furetakute….
Kiseop tapped me which made me stopped from singing and he said, “May I help doing the dough? I want to try it too.” I nodded. In my mind, I want to have a skinship with him. I just simply love him but he doesn’t even know. I’m about to tell him before but when AJ came, everything started to change. I don’t want to blame AJ for that but I can’t deny that I get jealous to see them together. It hurts me even more when he was injured and I can’t help myself but cry because I can’t be on his side and it’s AJ who looked for him in the hospital. I was really worried during those times. I can’t take to see him in pain but here I am….I can’t do anything to make him feel better . I want to confess but it seems that they like each other.

~*~Kiseop's POV*~

I want to embrace him so I decided to make a move.  I went on his back to feel his warm body. “Hey what are you doing?” I answered,” You told me I can help you making the dough right? In my mind, I really want to hug him so tight. His fragrance is so addicting. The scent I want to smell every single minute. My hands landed the dough. His hands are on the top of mine and I want to feel his soft touch. “Why do we have to do it with this position?” He asked. I didn’t answer back so he takes a glimpse and accidentally, our lips met. Both of us were shocked that are eyes widened. I’ve been waiting for this and I hope he’s feeling the same thing. His fluffy lips finally met mine and I can feel his warm breath. Every second is precious. I want to own him forever and I never wanted to let him go but he suddenly push me a bit.

~*~

Flashback

“Another tiring day, I want to sleep now. Where’s manager-hyung?” Hoon asked everyone with a very tired voice. “He said he’ll be calling Soohyun for update.” Eli answered back. All the members look so tired esp. Dongho who fall asleep as he entered the van. The poor maknae’s face looks very stressed. “Aigoo~ our maknae. He must be really stressed.” Everyone looks at him as he sleeps while hugging a piro piro pillow. Kring,Kring! Soohyun’s phone is ringing. “Ne manager-hyung?” he said. “I’m still working on for your activities. Tomorrow will be your rest day boys. Better go home now and take a rest.” Their manager proclaimed. “Thanks manager-hyung, we’ll be going now. Good night!” He hanged up the phone and as he hangs up, the members show different reactions. “Finally! We can rest even just for a day.” AJ cried. All of them started resting their heads to find a comfortable position to sleep. Soohyun is sitting beside the driver. Eli,Hoon, and Dongho are in the first row and AJ,Kiseop and Kevin at the back. “Good night everyone~” Kevin shouted before finally closing his eyes to sleep.

~*~Kiseop's POV*~

I’m in the middle of AJ and Kevin and I want to rest peacefully just like them. I’m about to close my eyes but I take a glance to see Kevin’s face before sleeping. He looks so tired but his angelic face is really adorable. I checked to see if AJ is really asleep now. I’m staring at Kevin now. Something keeps on telling me something I can’t resist. My hand brushed Kevin’s right cheek. It’s so soft that I want to pinch it and suddenly, I reached his cute lips. My heart beats faster as I look straightly to his lips. I looked around to check if everyone’s asleep and I slowly kiss his lips. “Good night, my beautiful angel” he whispered as he leaned back. He fall asleep with a smile on his face because of what he did.

*end of flashback*

 

I'm lacking of idea. Noooo >___< Baby Dongho, I need you now bhaby <3 LOL. TBC~ Please comment ^^ Thanks :*