Secret Garden

Secret garden

 

It was a hot Monday and Jiyong sat down and watched the boys train their dance. His eyes never left Seunghyuns body. Those beautiful eyes that could seduce you, the slim body that he was hiding under his sweaty cloths. Ever since that they he couldnt stop thinking about him.

 

*FLASH BACK*

 

Jiyong felt Seunghyuns warm lips brush against his own. The feeling felt like forever even if it just lasted for a second. He opened his eyes and looked at Seunghyun that had ended the kiss. He could feel his face getting warmer when he looked into the other mans gorgeous eyes.

 

“ Good job! GD great acting it really looked like you enjoyed the kiss “ Their manager said with a laugh at the end. Jiyong started blushing, He DID enjoy the kiss.

 

“ haha! Well I am a pro at acting! “ He said laughing away the embarrassing. He heard Seunghyun snort.

 

“ Yah! What was that for? “ He looked at him with a light blush still on his face.

 

“ Nothing Mr Acting “ Seunghyun said and smirked. Jiyong pouted and looked away so he wouldnt see his blush.

 

*END OF FLASH BACK*

 

“ G-DRAGOOON!!! “ Daesung yelled in Jiyongs ear snapping him out of his thoughts.

 

“ YAH! DONT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT AND YELL “ Jiyong yelled back.

 

“We have been calling your name for the last 5 minutes! You shouldnt be daydreaming while we have to work like animals! “ Daesung said and pouted. Jiyong looked around in the room seeing that everyone was panting hard and sweating. His eyes immediately fell on Seunghyun that has been taking off his hoodie and now showing himself in a Top while wiping of the sweat with a towel. Seunghyun felt Jiyongs eyes on him and decided to play a little with him. He slowly lifted his top and began wiping the towel over his sweaty chest while he was panting exhausting. Jiyong felt his face get warmer and a dark blush formed which made the older man smile with satisfaction.

 

“ EARTH TO GD! “ Daesung yelled in his ear. Jiyong came back from dreamland and hitted Daesung in the head.

 

“ STOP YELLING IN MY EAR! “

 

“ WHAT ARE YOU ALL YELLING ABOUT!? “

 

The door to the room bursted up and Mr Yang walked in. They all got up fast and bowed at their boss.

 

“ Sorry boss but I tried to wake up GD from his dreamland “ Daesung said. Mr Yang looked at them then smiled.

 

“ Dreamland huh? Sounds like you all need to come away from work “

 

Everyone looked at Mr Yang not understanding what he meant.

 

“ Im sending you all on a vacation for a week at the beach! “

They all looked with big eyes.

 

“ Are you serious? “ Seungri said. Mr Yang glared at him.

 

“ of course I am! Now go home and get you stuff and all before I change my mind “

 

They all bowed to Mr Yang

 

“ The car is outside your dorm at 13.45 and before I leave....it was only 4 rooms on the hotel that I could reserve...so Jiyong and Seunhyun I thought you two could share room “ Then Mr Yang left. Jiyong blushed ‘I have to share room with Seunghyun’ He glanced towards Seunghyun and found him looking back.

 

“ I guess we have to put up with each other this week “ He said and smiled. Jiyong nodded before turning around to get his stuff. Everyone left except Jiyong and Youngbae. Just when Jiyong was about to leave to the dorm Youngbae stopped him.

 

“ You have been daydreaming alot these days “ He said.

 

“ O-oh I have? “ Jiyong said and blushed.

 

“ Im your best friend, you can tell my everything you know “

 

Jiyong was quiet and looked down on the floor.

 

“ You like Seunghyun, huh? “

 

“ W-what!? How did you know? .... “ Jiyong whispered.

 

“ You are like an open book to read, you have been acting strange ever since that kiss and you wont stop looking at him when he is around.... “

 

Jiyong slammed his hand on Youngbaes mouth when he heard the door open.

 

“ Oh, you both still here? “ Seunghyun said when he entered the room. Jiyong nodded and took his hand from Youngbaes mouth.

 

“ Yeah, what are you still doing here? Didnt you go to the dorm together with Daesung and Seungri? “

 

“ I was, but I forgot my bag “ He walked over to the corner of the room and took the bag that was there.

 

“ Should we head back together? “ He said and smiled at Jiyong and Youngbae.

 

“ Sure “

 

///////////////////////////////////////

 

 

“ AAAAAAAH~ Hyung! Arent you gonna bath to!!!? “ Daesung yelled from the sea.

 

“ Aish! I dont want to bath today...you guys have fun in the sea I’ll read a book up here “ Seunghyun said and sat down in a sunchair. Jiyong swimmed around in the water and watched Seunhyun now and then.

 

“ Whats wrong with him? “ Seungri said when he swimmed to Youngbae.

 

“ Love ~ “

 

“ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?~~~~  “ Daesung screamed out when he popped up from the water beside Youngbae and Seungri.

 

“ YAH! You want a mic or somthing so the whole world will hear you!? Youngbae hissed at him. Daesung sank down in the water.

 

“ Sorry Hyung~ what did ya talk about? “

 

“ If we tell you, everyone will know about it “

 

“ YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? “ Daesung said and splashed water at them. He pouted before disappearing down in the water.

 

Jiyong floted on his back peacefully trying to relax, not knowing what was waiting for him. Suddenly a large splash came, and out from the water Daesung flew like a Dolphin and attacked Jiyong.

 

“ DAESUNG ATTACK “

 

Jiyong screamed high of fear before falling into the water with Daesung over him.

 

//////////////////////////

 

“ urgh...where am I ? “ Jiyong said when he woke up. He sat up and notic he was on a bed.

 

“ You should lay down, you passed out when Daesung attacked you “

 

Jiyong turned his head to find Seunghyun sitting on  a couch reading.

 

“ a-ah....um....arent you gonna be with them? “ He said and blushed.

 

“ Its already evening. You have been sleeping for many hours, how do you feel? “

 

“....relaxed, I havent been able to sleep those days “

 

Seunghyun smiled.

 

“ Im gonna take a shower “

 

The he disappeared. Jiyong layed down on the bed again and watched the door Seunghyun walked into. He layed in the same position for some minutes

 

“ Should i tell him? Should i not? “ He ruffled his head trying to decide what to do.

 

“ Take it ease kiddo! “ Seunghyun said appearing in the room.

 

“ Ah~! “ Jiyong looked up on him with wide eyes. Seunghyun stood there with only a towel around his waist.

 

“ You like what you see? “ He said with a smirk. Jiyong realised that he had looked for too long. A dark blush formed on his face.

 

“ Ah...s-sorry “

 

Seunghyun sat down beside Jiyong on the bed.  Jiyong looked away blushing.

 

“ Hey “

 

Jiyong slowly turned his face to Seunghyun again. Then those warm lips brushed against his own. Seunhyun began to nibble at Jiyongs lip begging for premission. Jiyong slowly opened his mouth and allowed Seunghyuns tongue to slided inside and explored every part of his mouth. He moaned when he felt Seunhyun on his tongue.

 

“ S-Seunhyun “ He said between the moans. Seunghyun ended the kiss and his lips.

 

“ w-why? “ Jiyong face was bright red.

 

“ Well you never said anything! So I guessed I had to make the first move “

 

Jiyong blushed more.

 

“ you mean? “

 

“ Yeah, I love you “ Seunghyun pulled Jiyong into a embrace.

 

“ I love you too! “ He said holding his arms around his Hyung but was catch out of guard and pulled down on the bed.

 

“ Seunghyun! “ He said and blushed when the older man stod over him.

 

“ I have waited so long to touch you “ Seunghyun said and kissed Jiyong passionately.

 

 

///////////////////////

 

‘To Youngbae, Seungri

From Daesung

 

THERES SOME WEIRD

NOISES FROM  

SEUNGHYUN AND

JIYONGS ROOM! ; ____  ; ‘

_______________________

‘ To Daesung

From Youngbae

 

I know, We all hear them

.____.” ‘

_______________________

To Daesung, Youngbae

From Seungri

 

It dosent bother me :]

_______________________

To Seungri

From Daesung, Youngbae

 

..............

_______________________

 

 

 

THERE WAS THE END ~ 

I like to add some comedy! :'3 or it will sound all so serious XD
It took me some time to upload the chapter, SORRY! *bows*


I hope you liked it and please leave a comment if you want

*KISSES AND HUGGES TO EVERYONE*