MAMA Awards 2009

A love worth fighting

2ne1 is getting ready for MAMA Awards. Its their first time and they want to give the fans the performance they deserve afer all their support is the reason why there is 2ne1. Thats what they are thinking. To give the fans love by performing well.

 

Bigbang wasn't in the MAMA because they want 2ne1 to be the highlights of the event not them and that whats Yg said but he wants someone to look out for 2ne1 since they are newbies Yg told Gd to go to the mama since he has a category to win in MAMA.Yg will also come to support his girls.

 

2ne1 perform 21st street..starting off with a song I don't care with a broadway version..the they sing solo..starting with:

dara-kiss

bom-you and I

cl and minzi-please dont go

 

and 2ne1 won:

Best New female Artist

Song of the Year

Best Music Video

 

That time Gd was just being formal. He doesn't want to act weird around dara but at the same time he watches for fanboys. He remembers what Seungri about her having many fanboys ofcourse guys aren't blind they can see how beautiful dara is. He even notice other idols looking at her but he always stands beside 2ne1 or dara to be exact.To protect her from fanboys.

 

After the Mama awards the group drive to their dorms and took a rest because its been a long day. the 2ne1 girls are preparing to sleep when dara's phone beep.

 

Gd: Don't sleep yet. Mit me in d han river ill w8 4 u.

 

Dara felt the butterflies are flying again She never felt this way in a few months but its back again..

 

Dara didn't text him back he said to herself she's not going..but her mind is playing a trick on her she was thinking what if Gd waited for her there and its cold.she cant sleep.

 

She waited for the girls to sleep she doesn't want the girls to know where she'll be going and worst bom asking her questions.

 

She got out with a thick jacket because its the middle of november its already snowing.

 

While dara is walking she's texting Gd to ask where he is but before she could send someone pulled his hand. Its Gd.

 

"yah!!you scared me!!"dara said angrily.

 

"hahaha.im sorry I'm calling your name you don't seems to hear me".gd said laughing

 

Dara was just looking at Gd she thought to herself she was worried if Gd was gone because she was late.

 

"your late again Sandara park"Gd said."you should be called ms.late dara park.hehe.

 

"Do you want to just to make fun of me??because if thats the reason I'm leaving".dara said turning back.

 

"wait"Gd said grabbing her arms back.

 

"i just wanna make a good impression"gd looking at dara

 

"well your bad at making good impression"dara said

 

'yeah especially when it comes to you"Gd said in a sad tone.

 

Dara was surprised to what Gd said. She thought where did he get that idea.

 

The two of them is just silent.Then Gd spoke...

 

"Chowahae unnie"..Gd said in a calm voice

 

Dara was just frozen looking at Gd and Gd looking at her.

 

"Since the first day I meet you I know you will have a special place in my heart. I can't say it yet...

the right words...

but...

its in me..

i just can't do it yet but before anything else happen I want you to know that you are special to me....

you are my.......

 

baby girl unnie...

 

Gd said in losing his word but he said it to her.Thats what is important.She now knows what he really feels.

 

The both of them are still looking at each other then Gd put his face close to dara and kiss her. He felt her soft lips to his and she knows that this girl is the love of his life but love has sacrifices and his gonna make his for her.

 

Gd walked dara to her dorm and when they reached the dorm the two of them are just standing.

 

"go on in"Gd said to dara.

 

"oww ok".dara with a shy voice

 

"go to sleep its been a long day"gd added

 

"ahh yeah. See you tomorrow"dara said in a shy smile.

 

"yeah"Gd answered

 

"Bye"Dara said and closes the door.

 

"yes my baby girl,"Goodbye".Gd looking down.