FANBOYS

A love worth fighting

 

In that morning Gd was in the good mood.Even seungri irritate him, Gd just ignore him. "Nothing can ruin his day". he thought to himself."even that rat seungri".Gd said.

 

"hyung,Jiyong is weird today"seungi said to Yb."i intentionally mess up in our practice to irritate him but he hasn't notice even once".seungri added.

 

"nevermind him, maybe he just woke up really good this morning".Yb answered to seungri.

 

"or maybe he has another reason. I shall know what that is!"Seungri said with an evil look.

 

"there's only two reason why he'll be in a good mood. one, he will have a solo concert and two "Dara".Yb saying so surely.

 

"ahhhaah!ofcourse unnie"sengri said.

 

Before seungri can add another word the 2ne1 came in inside and greet them all. "anyeonghaseyo".2ne1 said.

 

Seungri turned around "Dara unnie"seungri saying dara's name out loud.

 

"ohhhh you shall be the key to my revenge"hehe.seungri said with a jokingly laugh.

 

"ommo??.dara said confusingly.

 

"ah nothing..kekeke"seungri said.

 

Gd ofcourse heared 2ne1's voice when they greeted especially that sweet and small voice of dara..He turned around to look at her but he dont want to be noticed by the others thats why she came approaching cl.

 

Then seungri started his plan irritating Gd.

 

"Unnie did you know you have so many fanboys??"seungri asked looking Gd's reaction.

 

"really??"dara asked suprisingly.

 

"yeahh unnie..i seen in the internet"he added

 

"oooohhhh ssantokki your so lucky, give me one of your fanboys"bom said giggling.

 

"oh.i don't know"dara saying in a shy voice.

 

Gd heared the conversation of seungri,bom and dara.

 

I think one of your fanboys is park tae hwan.he's an athlete ive seen his interviews he said your his ideal girl"seungri said.Ahm..jiyong is friend with him actually and i know tae hwan asked about you to him. Asked jiyong".Seungri added.

 

seungri, bom and dara all looked at him.

 

then gd just look at them too without responding.

 

Then dara asked "really?"

 

"ahh........yeah"Gd said in a low voice.

 

"woooohh SSantokki I envy you".Bom said jumping while holding daras hand.

 

After that  Bigbang continued their practice while 2ne1 sits there and watch.While gd is irritated to seungri and thinking how to get back to him.

 

"I'll get you for this rat"Gd said in his thought.

 

Seungri on the other hand is smiling .Bigbang notices that Gd's mode suddenly change and they know why and they also know its war between Gd and Seungri.(in a cute way ofcourse;))