Love is unfair.

Can I love you?

(Gongchan)

I was at the cafe waiting for Yoona noona. I was nervous to see her by myself. I mean, Baro would always come with me to see SNSD members. 

Yoona came through the door with a smile on her face. She sat down in front of me. "Hey Gongchan! Thanks for the flowers! We really appreciated it!"

"No problem, noona." I stayed quiet after that.

"Gongchan, I just wanted to ask you....are you mad at me?"

"No, of course not..why?"

"Oh that's good to hear. I thought you were mad at me because you left in a hurry and you didn't come back when I yelled your name."

"Well, the truth is..." I stopped there because I saw Nickhun with a strange girl holding his hand. Yoona noona looked at me. "What are you staring at

Gongchan?" She turned her head before I could stop her. Yoona frozed. The girl turned out to be Victoria from F(x). That stupid freak,Nickhun. How could he do

that to Yoona? Nickhun met eyes with Yoona. He looked just as surprised as her. I saw a drop of clear tear flow down her cheek. She went up to Nickhun and  

said, "It's over," and she ran out the door. 

 

(Yoona)

I couldn't believe he would just cheat with me like that. Was he playing with me all along? Did he never actually love me? Love was so unfair! I cried and cried. It

was the worst feeling ever. That jerk, Nickhun. I never wanted to see his face ever again. I cried more until I heard my phone rang. I sniffed, "Hello?"

"Noona where are you?" It was Gongchan.

"Gongchan-ah, I'm sorry. You can go home without me. I can walk or ride a taxi home."

"Noona I'm going to come pick you up. You are at the park right?"

"No, Gongchan, you don't need.." And he hung up. So I sat waiting for him. Gongchan cared for me and that made me feel better. 

 

(Gongchan)

I found her on the park bench and ran up to her. "Noona, come on. Let's get you home." She looked up at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen.

Now, I wanted to beat up Nickhun for breaking noona's heart.  Yoona followed me to my car and sat in the shotgun. She stayed silent the whole time. 

I decided to talk to her first. "Noona, when you get home, take a rest, okay?" 

"Okay, thanks Gongchan." We arrived at SNSD's dorm, so I dropped her off and went home. I was pretty tired myself, but I couldn't stop thinking about Yoona

Noona. I hope she was okay. 

 When I opened our dorm room, Sandeul hyung was in front of me and said, "Gongchan! You crazy?! Where have you been? We've been worried sick!"

I laid on my bed and Sandeul hyung sat next to me. "What happened, Gongchan?" 

"Everything..everything happened."

"I heard you were meeting up with Yoona."

"I did, but the worst thing happened ever."

"She blew you off huh?" He laughed.

"Hyung! I'm serious. Yoona noona caught Nickhun going out with Victoria! I want to punch that hyung so badly right now!"

Sandeul hyung looked sorry, but I didn't care. All I cared about was Yoona. I really loved her.