Why is My Heart Thumping?

Can I love you?

*Few days later*

(Yoona)

 It's been a few days since my break up with Nickhun. I feel perfectly fine. I forgot about that jerk now, but I can't stop thinking about Gongchan.

I wonder if he's okay these days, he hasn't called me in days. Should I text him first? I opened my phone. No messages or missed calls. I sighed and decided to

text Gongchan.                                         To: Gongchan

                                       Gongchan-ah. Hi. How are you these days? 

I waited and waited, but no reply. I wonder what's going on with him. Then, all of a sudden, Taeyeon Unnie ran into my room. "YOONA-YAH!"

"What?"

"I just got a call from my boyfriend."

"Who? Baro?"

"Yea and he told me Gongchan's biggest secret ever!"

"What? What is it?"

"Well, don't be too shocked, but Gongchan ...loves you!" She clapped her hands. I was really confused. Gongchan likes me? It didn't make any sense at all.

"Why would he like me?" I asked.

"He liked you before he debuted, but now he loves you! Aha!" She clapped more. I looked at my phone. "Gongchan-ah..." I whispered. 

 

(Gongchan)

I saw Baro hyung on the phone. Probably Taeyeon Noona. Those two lovers always chat. Then, I got all still when Baro hyung mentioned Yoona noona.

I ran to him and made him hang up on Taeyeon. "Hyung...what did you say to Taeyeon Noona?"

"Nothing."

"Hyung."

"What?"

"What did you tell her?!"

"Okay..fine. The truth is... I told her your secret." He looked at me with greedy eyes.

I glared at him. "What secret?"

"The obvious one. I told her that you L-O-V-E Yoona noona."

"WHAT?! Hyung..how could you? I trusted you."

"Sorry, but don't worry Taeyeon is going to tell Yoona that you love her."

"WHAT?! That's even worse! Stop her! Stop this all. You're going to make Yoona noona hate me.." I sat down with no energy.

What if she says she didn't like me? What if she ignores me? What if our friend relationship right now breaks?

 

(Yoona)

I laid in bed. Yuri Unnie was already asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what Taeyeon unnie said to me. Gongchan likes me..no loves me. I smiled while 

blushing. Good thing nobody was here to see it. I turned off my lamp and by my lamp was my phone. Strangely, I felt like I missed Gongchan more than ever. 

Why was my heart thumping? What was this feeling? Is this love? I shook my head. No you do not love a hoobae, Yoona. I looked at my phone again. I was

nervous to call or text him first. Wait..why was I nervous? Weird. Anyway, I wanted to chat with him. So I texted him.

                                                                                          To Gongchan:

                                                      Hey Gongchan. How are you? Did you see my message early?

I waited and finally my phone vibrated. I opened my phone, and our conversation had begun. 

 *In messages*

Gongchan: Hey noona. I'm good, but mad at Baro Hyung. I didn't get to see your message earlier. Sorry.

Me: That's good to hear. Why are you mad at Baro? It's okay.

Gongchan: Well...there is a reason and it's a secret. 

Me: Oh okay. So what are you doing tomorrow?

Gongchan: Nothing. No schedule tomorrow. You?

Me: Same here...hey ,Gongchan..wanna hang out with me tomorrow?

Gongchan: Me? I mean..I'd love too! 

Me: Okay, meet me at the park bench.

Gongchan: Okay! See you there! ^^

Me: Yes! ^^ And  Goodnight.

Gongchan: Bye :)

     Yes! So I got a date with Gongchan tomorrow. Wait...did I just say date?! I mean, friend playdate...haha.

 

(Gongchan)

 I was super happy! Yoona noona asked me out on a date! Should I confess to her? But what if she rejects my proposal? Love is so unfair sometimes.

I want to ask her..Can I love you? Sandeul hyung came into my room. "What are you so happy about?" 

"Nothing! ^^ Hyung, you look amazing today!"

"What's wrong with you?" He looked at me weird. I just smiled back. It felt great to live for the first time in my life.