You're Everything

She's Everything

 

When I look into her lovely eyes
Everything around me disappears and she shines
Worth more than a pile of gold
Her beauty captivates my soul

 

 

✧✧♚✧✧

 

 

"Hello! Welcome to the Mokdong Ice Rink!" the employee behind the counter said. I bowed and proceeded to pay and get my ice skates. This is the first time Chanyeol's ever taken me, bests friend out, just the two of us. Usually, it's with our mutual best friends, Baekhyun and Suho, but today he didn't mention them coming with us today. I tried to wipe the smile off of my face, but it was impossible.

I've known Chanyeol since middle school, and I never thought I would feel this way about him. When we first met, he was just a tall nerdy guy who'd always kid around with me. Now, things have changed.. he was a sweet and mature gentleman who knew how to enjoy life. I'm so comfortable around him.

Most people assume we're a couple already, but we get shy everytime the subject comes around. I can cling to his arm without him pushing me away, he can hold me on my waist without me denying him either. Heck, we go to each others houses anytime, and our parents don't mind at all. But why weren't we doing anything about it? Why didn't he ask me to be his girlfriend yet? What's with all of these couple actions?

"Ay, Chanyeol!" I screamed as I ran to his direction. He was sitting on a bench, tying his skates. He looked up and gave me a warm smile as he waved back in reply. I sat next to him and leaned to give him a hug. "Hello~"

"Hello to you, too!" he laughed back. He finished tying his skates and stood up. He lost his balance for a second, but managed to stand up with ease. He turned around to see me stuggling to put on my skates. "Need a hand?"

I nodded as I tried to untie the skates. "Okay, people should know that they need to untie their shoes before returning them. This is horrible!" He let out a small and cute chuckle. He took one of the left skate's lace and pulled it, undoing the whole knot. He did the same with the right one. I looked up at him in awe. "Teach me your secret, master."

"Well, young grasshopper," he replied. "One cannot simply tell the secret about knots."

"If you can't tell, then I guess you have to tie my shoes for me."

 

 

 

✧✧♚✧✧

 

 

Oh, she's precious
I've never seen a girl so gorgeous
No words could ever describe
The way her love can make me feel inside

 

 

 

✧✧♚✧✧

 

 

He stuck out his tongue out at me and began to tie my skates. I giggled at his sign of defeat. I watched as he took his time with the skates. His hands, so much bigger than mine, yet so soft, his light brown curled hair swiftly brushed on his forehead and bounced everytime he'd move. He stood up and offered a hand to help me up from the bench. I quickly got up but, not being used to standing on a single blade, lost my balanced. Before I reached the floor, Chanyeol swooped his arm in front of me and caught me from falling. My back was nearly inches from the ground as he helped me back up to a standing position. "Are you okay?" he asked. I blushed, since our faces have never been so close to each other, and nodded.

We heard a small clap from the left side of me. We both looked to see a little girl bundled in a puffy pink coat and peeking through a big pink beanie with a pink and white scarf. "Mama!" she loudly said as she pulled on her mom's coat. "That boy caught his yeobo from falling! I want a boy like that!" My cheeks turned more red from the sound of that. Did we really look like a couple?

"I'm guessing you need help ice skating as well, huh?" Chanyeol asked.

I snapped back into reality. "Yeah, I've never skated before.."

"Well, then, I'll take you step by step on the ice." He grabbed my hand and helped me walk towards the rink. When we got in, we were blasted with a chilly wind. I shivered in response. Chanyeol let go of my hand to go on the ice first. He adjusted very quickly and turned around in a swift motion. He again, offered his hand to me. I slowly lifted my left leg onto the ice. I struggled switching the balance from my left to my right though. "It's okay, I have you. Don't be afraid to fall." And before I knew it, I was on the ice, both of my hands were in Chanyeol's. 

"Alright, now what?" I asked eagerly. 

"First thing's first! You need to learn how to move forward." He let go of my hands and skated back a bit. "Put your feet together, and then keep your heels together, but seperate the front part." He demonstrated how to do so, and I tried to copy. "Good!" he smiled. "Now, move your feet in a "V" motion and walk to me. He held his hands out as I began to move. 

Left foot made the first diagonal line, then my right foot. I repeated this over and over again. "Hey, I think I got this." I looked up to reach for his hands, when suddenly I had to go further to grab them. I quickened my pace a bit. No matter how far I went, I couldn't reach his hands. "WHAT THE HECK, HOW COME I CAN'T REACH YOU?"

He laughed. "Because I'm moving backwards, silly!" He stopped in his tracks and pulled me in for a hug. His big arms wrapped around my shoulders and protected my neck from the cold air. "See? Look how far you already went!" he said pointed behind me. I turned around and saw we were in the middle of the rink now. I felt pretty proud.

I looked up to him and smiled. "Now teach me something else!" I said enthusiastically.

"I'll teach you how to go around the rink this time!" He let go of me, once again. "Stay in the middle, and watch me skate around for a moment." He got into the crowd and slowly began skating. He quickened his pace and started to pass people. Pretty soon, he was gliding on the ice with ease. I clapped and cheered for him as I carefully turned myself on the ice to see him go around me. He smiled and turned his back. Chanyeol then started to skate backwards, which was really amazing! I never knew he was so talented with his feet. I began cheering louder. I jumped, but realized, I was on the ice, and my soon felt the cold ice under me.

I let out a huge yell as I fell. Chanyeol stopped and immediately skated to my side. "ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT?" He asked worried.

"No, I'm fine!" I lifted up my hand so he could lift me up. He grabbed it, and I tried to get up, but I ended up bringing him down with me. He was on top of me this time.

 

 

 

✧✧♚✧✧

 

 

I never thought she'd make me this weak
She swept me right off of my feet, with her love
I've cherished all the time that we've had
Through the ups, downs, good and the bad, with my love

 

 

 

✧✧♚✧✧

 

 

"I'M SO SORRY!" I apologized. "I'm so clumsy. Are you hurt? Here, I'll help you u-"

I was interrupted by something on my lips. My eyes were closed, but I quickly peeked to see what just happened. Chanyeol's lips were on mine. His sweet and gentle, soft lips were on mine. I closed my eyes again in complete ecstasy. I was not expecting this wonderful surprise. He quickly lifted his lips away and looked at me with his deep brown eyes. "I'm sorry, I needed to do that.." he confessed.

I felt my lips, still in shock. "So..the feeling was mutual.." I whispered. He heard me and nodded while looking away. "Chanyeol?"

He looked back. "Sorry, but..I do like you. And when that little girl thought you were my yeobo..Well, I wanted that to be true. So I just went for it."

"Chanyeol, I-"

"I know you think that this is probably a weird place to do this, especially in public but I just wanted to do it. I mean, Baekhyun and Suho aren't with us so I thought it would be a good idea."

"But Chanyeol-"

"I'm crazy aren't I? But I'm crazy about you. You've always been the girl on my mind. And everytime you hang out with other guys, I get so jealous. I've always thought you were mine, even though we weren't official or anything. But since we pretty much act like a couple already, why don't we be one? I mean-"

I interrupted him as my lips touched his again. "You talk too much when you're nervous, y'know?" I added.

He blushed and nodded. "Sorry.."

"Chanyeol..to be honest, I was hoping you would think we were an official couple too." He looked at me with a smile. "But," I continued. "I thought you were holding back because of another girl, or the guys were intimidating you or something."

"No..Actually, the guys WANTED me to confess to you today about..this. That's why they didn't come. They said, 'Ask her today, or we'll go for her.' They were obviously kidding, but imagining you in another guy's arms couldn't escape my mind. So, I just needed to do this.."

I giggled. "Well, I'm glad you did."

"So..is that a yes?" he asked.

"To what?"

"Are we officially a couple?"

I smiled. "Yes, yes we are."

"So I can call you my yeobo now?"

"Of course you can!" I beamed. "Jagiya~"

He chuckled and got himself off of the floor. He reached for my hand and pulled me up.

"Look, mama! It's that couple again!" We heard a familar voice say. The little girl was skating with her mom, passing us by. She waved at us and Chanyeol grabbed my hand. He waved back at the little girl with a smile. "Mama, when I get older, I hope that I could get married and be like them!" 

She skated away and I looked at him. He looked back at me with a smile. "Don't you get any ideas, mister."

He chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't get any ideas..

..yet."