my bestfriend is 50% stupid!

yunri effect (jung yunho and kwon yuri one shots!)

 

SONG: LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS,(yes cheesy i know,, but this song inspired me to write this story,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZzFghO0h10

SO THIS PAGE IS FOR ALL YUNRI LOVERS!

P.S. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung yunho put down his entire luggage as he heads his way to the information desk, clearing his throat, English, he needs to speak in English in this foreign country that he is in.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAoNWH2yPlizbWL4fHP8U

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzOKeM7P-tA0DgtM0Sfgv

It’s  was just yesterday that he was in a wedding of his best friend and a few hours ago, he was riding in a plane and now he is in this  islands called Boracay for the very first time holding the piece of paper that he handed him with an address written in it.

 

 

He just wishes he was not yet, lost.

“Find her and ask her forgiveness for breaking all my promised that I did to her,” his best friend jae joong ask.

FLASHBACK

“Why do I have to do it personally, just tell her via phone or e mail maybe,”

“That’s too improper,,”

“Then having two girlfriends at the same time is proper?” yunho mock

“Then how bout you?”

“I don’t have a steady girlfriends’ to start with, I have plenty of flings,”

“Come on yunho you are my best friend”

“Yes I know and right now you are abusing me, I won’t do it what if she decide to kill me to revenge on you?”

“She won’t do that; she is a very kind person,”

“Then why did you left her?”

“You know how political marriage work, my family needs Soo young, that left me with no choice being the only heir of our company and ever since she knew that we are destined to get married and I made that stupid promise when we were young,,”

“So how does she looks, your ex on that country?

“Here’s her address,” Jaejoong handed him a paper

“BORACAY,?” he said unsure if he pronounced it right

“Her family runs business in that place

“Kwon Yuri? A Korean too?” he nod

“They left Korea long time ago to try their luck in that country,

“Why did you think I will go?”

“Because it’s a paradise”

“Paradise?”

“With full of girls wearing their bikini’s,”

“BIKINI’s”

“But I never enjoyed those sight for my eyes were too busy gazing at her beauty,” Jaejoong narrates as he recall those days that he is with her.

But that’s only in the past and forever just is.

“Bikini’s?”he is not listening in his best friends sentiments since his head is filled with girls images wearing their bikinis.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVzxPkZa1kdwMlIZkeRTU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ah, excuse me?” he called

“Yes sir?”The receptionist answered politely

“Beautiful,” he thought, as he eye the personnel in front of him, “I made a reservation,” he started, actually it’s Jaejoong who arrange that for him that’s how eager his best friend is.

“Can I have your name sir?”

“Name? A Jung yunho,”

“Wait a second Mr. Jung,” as she scan her computer, he notice the girls around them giggling, he  smile at them, not giving that I am a playboy impression look just yet since that’s too early for the show.

“It’s room 214 sir, enjoy your stay here at GREEN APPLE RESORT, we are so happy to serve you,” she handed him the key to his room, after taking it from her shivering hands he wink at her, that made her face blush even more.

A bell boy assist him in his room, when he entered he was amaze by the calm feeling it convey to him, far away from his busy and gregarious life in Seoul.

“So Kim Jaejoong this is your heaven for the past two years?” he inhaled as he breath in the fresh air that island brings

“bikini’s wait for me to see,” , after arranging his things and resting for some hours he wore his comfortable clothes, short and white t shirt with  I am as hot as summer word printed in it, together with his camera and cell phone he begin his trip in a paradise filled with bikini’s,

“Save that kwon Yuri whatever later, I get myself ready for those girls,,” he thought, carrying those mountain like confidence in him.

He past the attendant as they smile widely and stop on what they are doing to give the smile triple times than what he gave.

“So where to start?” he ask himself, he past the small market where in souvenirs were being sold,, and too many food stalls where in different people are in, mostly filled with tourist like him who enjoys the place so much, the beach were too busy, some are playing volleyball,, and Jaejoong’s right, lot’s of girls wearing their mostly two piece suits, he begin clicking the shutter as he take those memorize one by one.

Until,

She caught his attention,,

She’s wearing a short flowered read dress, her long haired is covered by a white hat, as her hair played with the wind, and she’s staring a far, looking lonely.

And right there and then his world stop,

He plan to go near her, he clear his throat and prepare his English, but a big American guy bump into him, they apologize with each other since most of that accident is because of him, and when he look up the girl was nowhere to be found, she’s gone.

He spent his whole, day searching for her, when his phone rings. His best friend

“You found her?”

“Not yet,” he answered not in the mood, for him

“Why?”

“I’m too busy with something else,”

“But can you please search for her first, please?” he ask begging

Yunho yelled at him.

 “YAH! Do you want me to call your wife and tell her that you are sneaking from your honeymoon to call me because of your ex?”

“You can’t do that?”

“Why not,”

“Because you hate my wife,”

“And I started to hate you too,”

“Okay I’m sorry but better find her soon okay?”

He didn’t answer instead he close his phone,,,

“That girl can wait but this girl of mine can’t,”

It’s almost night when he decided to give up and search for that girl tomorrow, when he spot the girl he is looking for the whole time is standing there in the information desk.

She’s still wearing that dress, which he finds too y, minus the hat of course.

He wasted no time this time as he walk near her,

“Hi,” he greeted in English,” this place is beautiful neh,” as he continue, but he added the word neh, the girl smile at him

That gorgeous smile, he made no mistake. She’s beautiful indeed

“Neh , you are right,” she speaks in Korean

“You are Korean?!” he ask happily, she smile,

“Small world,” he said, more of a bigger chance of him on her.

They just stood there admiring each other’s appearances; too shy to ask questions, while they take notice of girls around them talking in their native language that he can’t really understand,

“Ang cute nilang tignan dalawa,” ( they look cute together)

“para bang match made in heaven,?” (Seems like a match made in heaven)

gwapo yung dati pero gwapo din tong isang to’,( the former one is handsome and so this one too!)

tama ka! Kaiiggit talaga, haba ng hair ng ating lola,”( you’re right I’m envious of her)

“Ako din, kung ganyan lang ang boyfriend ko, di ko nayan pakakawalan!”(me too if I have a boyfriend like him I will surely not let him go,)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“By the way my name is Jung yunho,” he introduce as he wants to start their conversation in their own language, he extends his hand on her, she kindly took it

“Kwon Yuri~” she said

“Kwon Yuri?” he keeps narrating that name in his head, where did he heard that name, in one snap he remembered from his best friend’s mouth, the person or rather the girl that he wants for him to search.

The reason why he is in this place.

He found out that her family own that hotel he is staying, he made an extra effort for her not to leave him, he ask different questions to prevent her from parting, he will crack a joke to make her at ease on him, while he, he’s just busy gazing at her, as if he is memorizing her every pieces, how she looks, her height, her complexion, her way of covering every time she laugh, how she comb her hair using her hand  every time it fall from her beautiful face, how her eyes longing for someone~. At the end of that conversation he convinces her to be his personal tour guide on that beautiful island.

He waste no time, as soon as the morning sunshine said hello, he is now ready.  They visited many places, ate different foods, ride different rides, explore every treasure the islands have, they even ride in a boat that travel in one of the islands most visited place the one with lots of falls. He discovered how comfortable she is in that place, how everyone treated her nicely with all respect and how she treated them back, how she was always praise by her kindness and beauty.

Spending everyday with her, he wishes no more, truly this trip was priceless, the more he get to know her, the more he wanted to keep her by his side. His eyes was never shift to any girls, she is too much for him.

 

And that makes him really curious why his best friend dumped such a very worthy girl. He knows that she too is not over him yet, maybe he is still waiting for him to return, that she is fooling herself to be happy for others not to know how lonely she is inside.

Curse Kim Jae joong, curse his best friend.

And it’s one of those past night, she’s sitting alone in the beach side, listening to the sound of the waves, very far from the busy night life of the island, she’s gazing a far, he knows why and he’s done stalking her during those nights, he wants to sit beside her, ease her pain and troubled away,  he needs no months rather   not weeks  or enough more days to understand  what he really feels about her, it was never been pity, for he was even more glad that Jaejoong dumped her, it’s not just a feeling of longing for a company, he knows it’s something deeper, it’s love the first time he saw her. He feels like he is in heaven because of her, that he’s willing to change, that he wants no other girls than her, and that he wanted to have her so much.

“He is stupid,” yunho said sitting beside her

“Ha?!” Yuri ask, surprise by his sudden appearance, before looking away for a while wiping the tears she have.

This person beside her made her happy these past days, she thought she was over HIM, but having someone  being reminded her of him, makes her remember all that sad feeling, all those broken promises, all his lies, that they will be together forever,

“That person, who left you,” he said again, her gloomy face, face him.

“How did you know?” she ask, voice shaking

“Confession time,” yunho think

“The truth is was asked by him to come here and look for you, to ask for your forgiveness, about him breaking his promises, “he chuckled,” how coward of him to not to it personally,

That confessions made Yuri feel she was used,

“So you mean you approach me because of that? “she ask angrily, she know she don’t have to, she doesn’t have the right to get mad, since this person’s only fault is to follow some orders, but it pain her. She felt at that moment, that yunho was never been true to her, that all those laughs that they shared were all fakes.

“I have to go,” she said standing, she’s too disappointed to make their conversation any longer, yet before she could walk away, yunho held her hand,

With all sincerity, he start,

“But now I fully understand why he acted so coward, because if he face you, he might not have that courage to leave you again, he will surely never let you go, you know how political marriage works right? He’s just a victim of those,”

“But still he left me,”  she said softly yet filled with anger,” I believed him!”

“Whether you will believe it or not, he regretted it,, leaving you,”

“I don’t think so,” she said in front of him, as she let those tears fall,” when he got married, I was there for bidding myself to stop the marriage when the priest ask who wants to object the wedding,, if he just look back, he could have seen me crying, but he never did, he’s actually smiling  with her, now you expect me to believe,” she said her other hand pointing her chest,”   and you want me to believe you too,?you’re just here to clear his conscience, you’re just like him, a big user!,”

He is hurt by her harsh words, he never thinks of those to use her, not even once,

“So if that’s the only reason why you’re in front of me, okay tell him I forgive him and so don’t appear near me again!”

But instead of letting go of her hands he pulls her in a hug

“PABO!” he said caressing here hair while she throw punches in his broad chest, “I was attracted to you even before I realize you’re that kwon Yuri, I think it was love at first sight, mysterious in many ways,,” her punches on him went gone, he cupped her face when he feels her calming down

“You look lovely even though you’re crying like an idiot,” he kiss her nose,” and I perfectly know that, that bastard best friend of mine will regret kissing this lips,” with that signal he kiss her  soft lips, she give in,

She wants him too, that’s why she was hurt when he confessed that Jaejoong sent him, that their meeting was plan that he too will soon leave her heartbroken.

That moment they shared their first kiss,

“I love you,”

“Good to know,” she answered, smile spread in her face,

“I love you,” he repeat,,

“Please don’t make promises they are made to be broken,” she ask for him, she can’t afford to lose another love.

“Get mine out on that list,” he assured hand wrapped  her arms around her waist,” I have two older brothers who still unmarried and my parents knew me being a very very stone headed person, and I think I will love staying here,,,,”

“You will?”

“Yes why not? My princess is here so I have to be here,”

She laughs, one of those many things that make him stand out over Kim Jae joong,

He is sweet,

He makes her laugh like always,

He makes her feel comfortable,

He makes her feel protected,

And he makes fast decisions,

“So let’s get married as soon as possible?” he suggest

“HA?” was all that she said

“My stupid best friend!” yunho cheered, more of yelling the person on the line, he is in his room feeling so damn happy

“Yah what with that name?” he said angrily, instead Yunho answered him with a laugh,” Why did you call?” Jaejoong ask in an annoyed tone, his voice sounds to exhausted, why not he married a hyperactive girl

“I’m just too happy,”

“Really?”

“Thanks for making me meet her; I owe something big from you,”

“I know,” Jaejoong answer for he knew what he means

“And I will marry her soon,”

“that fast!” he asks shouting,” Why?”

“It’s decided I will do everything to have her,”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, but I’m hesitant to tell you but I will not invite you to attend my wedding,”

“Why not????”

“Because I’m afraid that you might object the wedding,”

“What? Do you really think I will do that to you?”

His way of defending himself made yunho to burst in laughter but not enough for him to change his mind.

“I took it back,” he said now in a serious tone

“when I said you’re stupid, I mean I’ll take back the half 50 for making me meet her, you never made a mistake, I will love her with all my heart, I will love her more than you can imagine, so that makes you my best friend a 50% stupid because you let go such a precious angel,”

“I know,” he said in a sad tone,

“Okay I will hung up now I boast a lot, but honestly thank you very much,” he hung up

“that bastard he didn’t even wait for me to said congratulations or you’re welcome, “he sigh, touching his chest, he still feel pain and jealousy, but he knows it will soon be gone, since the person he love will go to his best friend, he remembered a scene when he and yunho were just eight, they decided to watched a movie after flipping the channels,

A scene where in the leading man can’t decide who’s the girl he will choose,,

“If that happen to you, what will you do?” young Jaejoong ask the young yunho

“What?” young yunho ask

“That man if you’re in his position?” Jaejoong pointed

“Ah, I don’t know, I’m too young to know and Ji eun, still haven’t agreed to be my girlfriend yet, how about you?”

“I will marry the other one and ask you to marry the other,”

“What? Why will I take your leftover?” yunho ask

“Because if that happened, in that way, I can feel that she became my wife too,” Jaejoong answered innocently, with that yunho hit his head,

“Why will my wife become your wife too?”

“Because we are best friend that’s the reason,,”  he answered, still defending what he believe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong’s pov

I know I will regret it soon, as a matter of fact I begin regretting it now, if only I have that courage to stand by her side and was brave enough, I’m really stupid to let go a girl like Yuri but I will never regret the decision I made when I set her up to my best friend,

 I know yunho like me, he will also fall in love with her, she’s better with him than with me, he can love her more than I can give, protect her more than I can, .

He sure is right, no doubt about it, although I hate to admit.

But I’m really 50% stupid.

 

END

APRIL 26, 2011

 

COMING SOON

 

MY APPLE DESIRE

 

MY FIRST CHOCOLATE

(WHICH STORY WILL COMEOUT FIRST,, YUP I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT FOOD WHEN MAKING A TITTLE ON MY YUNRI STORIES,,INSTEAD ~~~

I'LL JUST TALK ABOUT IT WHEN THE NEXT STORIES CAME OUT,,

AND ONE CLUE!

BOTH  ARE RATED,

 

(P.SINIT NO? GUSTO KONG MAG BORACAY, SINONG SASAMA?")

ROSE!!!

(AKA ANG AKING KACHOKARANG SI DOCTORLOVE)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!

ANG AGA KO BUMATI NOH???