Return

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun’s POV

 

We finished shooting just now and we were going to head back the hotel. It was midnight and everyone was tired so Kai, Hyemi and I decided to skip the late night dinner with staff. Hyemi was giving Kai and me our things before we said goodbye to the staff. After the director left, Nana approached us soon after.

“It was a pleasure working with you,” she said in Korean with a slight accent.

“And same to you sunbaenim” smiled Kai.

I noticed that she wasn’t even looking at Kai. It seemed like she was oddly only looking at me. When I met her eyes, she looked away and glanced over to Kai.

“If you wouldn’t mind Kai, could I speak with Sehun for a moment?” she asked.

Kai glanced over to me and nodded before he left with Hyemi. I watched as Kai and Hyemi walked away. I slouched a little bit in discomfort as I turned my attention back to Nana. My hands were in my jean pocket as I waited for her to speak. She reached for my right hand and held it as she took a pen out and suddenly started to write numbers on my wrist. When she finished, she looked up at my confused face.

“It seems like I’m attracted to younger guys” she chuckled softly.

I quickly retreated my arm from her hold. Staring at the phone number that was practically written in permanent marker, I started to ponder how long it would take to rub this off of me. She interrupted my thoughts when I felt something on my lips.

“Don’t make me wait too long for your call,” she whispered into my right ear before she left with her manager.

I stood there dumbfounded. It was like my legs were rooted to the ground. What the hell just happened? A freaking Japanese top model just asked me out. Why do I have to be so god damn attractive? I’m just a walking magnet. I chuckled slightly as I my feet and headed out of the building. I met Hyemi and Kai just outside of the room. Kai gave me a hard punch on the arm. He was totally watching, which meant Hyemi saw as well.

“Way to go Maknae! You just scored a babe. So when are you going to call her?” Kai praised as we got into the elevator.

I didn’t really pay attention to Hyung’s blabbering. I found it awkward that since this morning, Hyemi has not even bother to speak to me or even look in my direction.

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?” whined Kai as he snapped his fingers crazily in front of my face.

“Why are you so annoying Hyung? I’m not going to call her”

“What?!? Why? Suho won’t even know” winked Kai mischievously.

“Our debut is in less than two weeks. Are you kidding me? And plus, she’s nice and all but she’s not my type anyways”

“Then what’s your type? Huh?” chuckled Kai.

I turned to Kai and he smiled at me and then looked over at Hyemi, who was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter