Jealousy

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Chanyeol Hyung pulled her in and wrapped his arms around Hyemi’s waist. His head slightly rested on her shoulder as he probably inhaled her vanilla scent. They stayed like this and I could feel my hands clench together in fists. The way he looked at her. The way he held her. The way my stomach felt when he touched her. The way my mind went blank. The way she was making me feel all these sort of emotions was bothering me. Biting my lips to form a thin lip, I pulled down my cap further and walked away.

“Sehun?” called Noona as she waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention.

“Huh?” I snapped out of my thoughts and focused what I came here for.

It was already past midnight and I was seated on the sofa with Noona.

“You seem so out of it today. Did something happen?” she asked softly as she placed her hand on the side of my face so that I would face her.

“…No” I whispered back as I shrugged her hand away from my face.

“Why does it seem lately like you don’t like it when I touch you?” she asked.

Blinking my eyes a few times in disbelief, I stared at her accusation. Was I? I hadn’t even noticed that. I grabbed both of her hands in mine and held her gaze at me as I spoke.

“Did something happen with him?” I asked her.

“No… I just missed you”

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

“Sehun… I want to give ‘us’ a chance” she smiled.

I slowly released my hold on her hands. That was the least thing I expected her to say. Looking away, I ran my fingers through my hair in confusion. What was I supposed to say now? The moment that I waited for for years has finally come and suddenly, I don’t want it anymore.

“Isn’t this what you wanted? You said you wanted to be my man… did you change your mind?” she asked the later quietly.

“Noona… I didn’t mean it like that. I just… my debut is coming up and… I don’t have time for a relationship” I stuttered as I answered.

“You’re lying,” she said.

Staring at her in disbelief, I asked myself, how the hell did she figure that out? She looked at me for a long minute before she spoke again. I was so ing frustrated with myself. I don’t know what is going on with me. I don’t seem to be in control of my feelings. The girl of my dreams just said that she wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter