Chapter 2

The Man of My Dreams....Choi Siwon

Siwon

"R-rain....RAIN!!" I yelled as I blinked to see if my eyes had managed to play tricks on me. Just a second ago I watched as Rain was asleep on my bed and a few seconds later she began to fade until she had completely disappeared. "S-she was a .... a.... g-ghost...." I managed to whisper as I felt my knees give away under me. As i continued to stare at the last place I had seen Rain, I felt myself about to lose it. I was so scared that I wanted to scream....but I held it in since no one on Earth would believe me if I told them I had spent a day with a ghost. "There is no way...I'm sleeping here tonight...." I said softly as I slowly got up from the floor and quickly packed a suitcase. Even though it was late I felt the need to call my manager to let him know that I wouldn't be able to make it to work the next day. "Hyung, I'm sorry for calling so late but please push back my schedule for a day. I don't feel well and I think I just need another day to rest." I said before hanging up and getting into my car. I began driving towards my parent's house and decided that it would be best to stay in a place where I felt comfortable. "Right....I just need to go home...get some sleep, and go to church first thing in the morning. I'll be fine.." I continued to say to myself as I continued to drive towards my safehouse.

Rain

My eyes slowly opened and I saw that the sun was already out. I looked over and noticed that it was 10 am. "Oh my gosh I have to get to photo shoot in less than an hour!" I said as I jumped out of bed and hurried to get dressed. As i headed over to the studio I couldn't help but go over the vivid dream I had last night. "Choi Siwon...Choi Siwon..." I said softly as I reached the doors to the studio. The guy was really nice in my dream. Although the dream itself was shocking and frightening, at least that man had been nice to me in my time of need. I walked in and realized that another shoot was going on. I looked to see if my manager was there but he was nowhere to be found. Once the photographer called for break I walked over to him to see what was going on. "Hey Michael, the shoot today was for 11 am right?" I called out to him and was shocked when he turned around so suddenly. "Rain! I thought you were out of the country?" He asked me with a surprised look on his face. "Out of the country? Who told you that?" I asked curious as to how Michael had come up with that scenario. "Your manager Rick called me late last night and told me that you were out of the country and he didn't know when you would be back. But since you are here we can still do the shoot. It will probably run late since it will take a while to get your clothes and make up. But its better if we get it done today. Do you mind?" Michael asked eagerly while I was trying to piece everything together. "No, I don't mind at all." I said as I headed over to hair and make-up. As I sat in the chair I kept thinking of why my manager would say I was out of the country and before I knew it, the dream I had last night popped into my mind.

Flashback

"Michael...I'm so sorry. I know its really late but I suddenly had to head out of the country and I don't know when I'll be back. I won't be able to make it to the photo shoot tomorrow. Please apologize to Michael for me and I'll contact you again once I know when I'm going back."

"Oh my god...." I said outloud not caring that the make up artists were looking at me strangely. I quickly composed myself and let them finish putting on my make up for the shoot. The shoot ran until midnight and by the time I got home I was exhausted but I was eager to get home. There was something that I needed to check. I refrained from calling my manager because I didn't want him to think that something was wrong with me. As I rushed through the house I headed straight for the hamper where I had thrown the clothes I had slept in. Once i took out the clothes I felt myself fall down in shock at the clothes I was holding. Sure enough it was the sleep wear that Siwon-ssi had boughten for me. "It....w-wasn't a...dream..." I softly said to myself as I continued to hold onto the solid proof before my eyes. After a few minutes of silence I gained back a bit of my sanity and headed towards my computer to check my japanese bank account. I felt myself release a defeated sigh as I saw that the transfer of $100,000.00 US dollars had been transferred to Choi Siwon's account. "It was definitely not a dream...." I thought as I slowly got up and walked over to the balcony. "How can this happen?" I asked outloud as I continued to look up into the night sky. "How...is it possible...." I said outloud as I began to go over everything in my dream. The night of my birthday I had gone to sleep and woken up in Siwon's bed...the only things I had on me where the the clothes I slept with.... I tried to reason with my thoughts and had come to the conclusion that it wasn't an alternate reality because my existance here in Las Angeles still existed. I could feel the fatigue begin to take a toll on my body but I refused to sleep until I pieced more of this together. I reached for my purse and began to go through the contents to find my cell phone. "I need to find out more about Choi Siwon...." I said before I felt my eyelids close and I fell limp onto the desk.

My body felt stiff and I was about blame my sudden wish to sleep at my desk but froze as I felt a hand cover my mouth. I opened my eyes in shock and was about to scream but saw that Siwon was in front of me covering his own mouth as well. I was puzzled at his frightened expression and took a quick look around to see where we were. I wasn't at my desk or in my house and once again I was in a bed with Siwon shirtless and beside me. I looked back at him and saw that he had uncovered his mouth and was now motioning me with his finger to be quiet. "I...I don't care what type of g-ghost you are....but I beg you... please don't scream. We're ... in my parents house..." he said with a frightened look that mimicked my expression. "Your parents house!" I whispered loudly as I quickly jumped out of bed only to receive a wide eyed look from Siwon. "Miss...uh....ghost....What are you wearing?" he asked as he continued to look at me. I looked down and realized I was wearing the last outfit from the photo shoot. I had been in such a hurry to get home that I just ran out with the last outfit and didn't even change when I got home since I fell asleep at my desk. Despite that reason, I was now facing Siwon who was looking at me with a peculiar expression on his face. "I had a photo shoot yesterday and I left wearing the last outfit since I was in a hurry to get home..." I said as I attempted to cover my exposed cleavage. The outfit I was wearing was a black evening gown that had a diamond chest cut which exposed my b-cup bustline. "You expect me to believe that a ghost has photo shoots?" he answered back smartly with his arms crossed in front of him. "Ok thats enough." I said fiercely. "You keep calling me a ghost, but I am no such thing. I am alive and well and as you can see I'm ....." I began to say but stopped as Siwon bent down to pick up something that had fallen off of the bed. I looked and saw that he picked up my purse. Without asking for permission he slowly opened it and pulled out my phone as well as my wallet. He looked at me curiously and handed me my things before asking, "Exactly who are you and what do you want from me?" I took my purse back and looked through my phone to show him the pictures from the photo shoot. "I've never lied to you. My name is Park Rain and I currently live in Las Angeles. These are the pictures from the photo shoot. If you want to call my company or the photographer to confirm that I was in fact at the photo shoot up until a few hours ago you are more than welcome to. I will gladly dial the number for you.... but I don't know how to explain why I'm here again... the only thing I know for sure is that when I'm awake i'm in Las Angeles and the moment I fall asleep, I appear here in your bed." I said since softly as I checked to see that I had enough cash on me to rent a hotel room. Siwon continued to stare at me and broke the silence by saying, "Ok... suppose you're not a ghost and you are alive....what do you do for a living? Are you just a full time model?" he asked before taking a seat on the bed. "No...actually I only model part time. I study full time at UCLA. I have to finish school there before I can return back to Seoul so I model and work at a restaurant part time." I watched as Siwon walked over to his desk and brought back a laptop which he handed me. "Take back the money you sent me. Email, call or transfer it yourself, I don't want your money. I don't want to be involved in anything illegal." he said as he looked away from me coldly. "What....what did you say? I-illegal? Do you think the money I gave you is dirty?... I can assure you .... that money was given out of gratitude because you helped me, who was a complete stranger to you. My family and I earned that money so don't just assume its dirty illegal money." I said in a rude tone as I pushed the laptop back towards him. I walked over to the corner of the room and stayed standing there with my arms crossed in front of me to try and sustain the angry tears that were trying to escape. I was just as confused as he was. I had no idea why i keep appearing next to him and I am very close to thinking that I have officially become insane yet his first instinct is to suspect that I'm some type of mob daughter that is trying to hush him up with dirty money. I heard his footsteps and then felt his hand on my shoulder as he said, "Mianhae..... I didn't mean to insult you or your family. I just stupidly assumed....since the amount you gave me was so much and from what you told me I didn't think you could produce that amount of money on your own. I'm truely sorry...." I quickly wiped my tears before turning around to face him. "It's fine....I..." I had started to say but stopped as I felt myself being pulled into his embrace. "Siwon-ssi...." I said in shock as I felt my body being pressed against his. "I'm really sorry.... I apologize for making you cry... please forgive me..... I can't stand seeing a girl cry...." he said sincerely as he continued to hold me in his embrace. I was so taken back by his words that I could only smile warmly before saying, "It's fine, don't worry. I should be the one apologizing since I keep burdening you in this way." I said as I took a step back. Before either of us could say anything we heard the door of the room open as a voice said, "Siwon-ah... are you up yet? Let's go have breakfa..... omo... Siwon-ah.... who is this?"