Ch. 2 - First Kisseu

Gangster Aegyo

 

Ch. 2
-First Kisseu-

Rated for Bad-Gangsterish word

A/N: Yow guys~ ^^ I see you enjoyed the little convo’s a made~ Is it funny? ᆿᆿᆿ~ Good. Good. I’mma go continue them. Just notify me if they get annoying, arasseo? Pai pai~ Enjoy the update. ^^

Bang.Him.Dae.Jae.Jong.Zelo

***

“Youngjae! What time is it?” Yongguk irritably asked Youngjae as he finished watching his 3rd war movie.

“2:30.” Youngjae replied without taking his eyes off his new literature book.

“Hyung! I’m starving.”

“Where’s Daehyun?”

“Mollayo~”

“I’m asking Bang, not you.”

“YAH, CHOI JUNHONG! How’d you get my phone anyway? I’ve been looking for it. Aish”

 

Yongguk snatched his phone away from Zelo. He checked it and didn’t fine any alert box. He put it back in his pocket and slouched again at the sofa.

 

“Oh, jakkaman hyung, is your ringtone Shy Boy?” Zelo suddenly asked out of the blue, causing the other members to look at him weirdly, after that, all eyes fell on Bang.

“W-why?!” Bang stuttered as he defended himself. “Do you guys have any problem with that?! Huh?!” he stood up and acted almighty in front of his comrades.

“ᆿᆿᆿ~” Zelo laughed cutely. “Someone texted you earlier hyung, it was named ‘Pink Bunny’. It said hell~”

“Pink Bunny eyy~” Himchan slung his shoulder over Bang. “Is she hot? Where does she live? She goes in our school right?” Himchan his lips as he interrogated Bang with questions.

 

STFU Himchan. Pink Bunny means Daehyun. And he isn’t hot.”

 

Zelo and Jongup burst into laughter and Youngjae gave no reaction. Himchan blinked a couple of times and removed his hand away from Bang. “No worries, I got plenty reservation”

Bang shook his head and rolled his eyes.

 

“Why would you even name Daehyun pink bunny?”

“Cause I want to. STFU.”

 

All of then went back to what they were doing. But after a few seconds, they glanced at each other, realizing what they have just discussed. Jongup, who was quietly laughing, suddenly stopped and talked.
 

“….that means Daehyun was the one who said hell.”

Yongguk paused for a bit, he taught of the recent fights and arguments B.A.P. has gone into. Yongguk looked straight to the door with his deathly gaze and swayed his head from left to right, causing bones to make a cracking sound.

“Go get your jackets, were gonna go find him.”

***

EXO was fumbly blaming each other while they were searching for their lost prey.

“He was here, right in my hands. I was holding the bat. That was the perfect moment! I could have beaten him up!”

EXO continued searching while Xiumin was noisily bragging at the back. No one paid attention to him. Until...

 

“Wait a minute. Stop.” Xiumin used his deep commanding voice, unlike his usual happy tone.

 

The faint sound of a police car abruptly approaching was heard.

 

“It’s coming this way.” Chanyeol replied with his keen sense of hearing, not to mention his giant ears.

“Omomomo~ what do we do?” Sehun jumped up and down and frantically waved his hands.

“We should ignore them.”

“Yeah… they won’t know it’s ‘us’ anyway.” Suho made bunny ears in the air.

“That mute guy could be hiding here, he won’t go that far. Let’s go find him now.”

EXO argued again and shouted at each other. If you'll look at them, they're like little puppies fighting over a dog treat. Finally, Kris stopped, looked around and faced his co-members. His deep voice caught everyone's attention. 

“Maybe next time.”

***

Her side: As soon as their lips touched each other, Yoojin dropped her iPod and her knees became weak. She tried to look at Daehyun with wide open eyes. All she saw was the same, gorgeous guy earlier. But now, she admired him more for he looked like an angel with his eyes closed. The wind went past them in slow motion and swayed Daehyun’s bangs, which made them fall perfectly to frame his face. Yoojin’s knees became weaker, but luckily, Daehyun held him by his waist. Her hands rested on his chest now. Butterflies started circling his stomach. Her heart went crazy. And as the wind blew past them again, she indeed felt that everything was literally in slow motion. She glanced back at Daehyun, and as she did, Daehyun leaned in more, pressing their lips more firmly between each other. Her eyes automatically shut. She felt calm and lost in her own world.

/There goes my first kiss…/

 

His side: Meanwhile, on Daehyun’s mind;

/You’re doing this to escape. You’re doing this to escape. You’re doing this to escape. H-her lips our so soft…- WTF Jung Daehyun! You’re doing this to escape! /

Daehyun’s mind battled it out. But unfortunately, he can’t think clearly now. This is the first time he kissed a girl. The first time he made an intimate move with girl. A stranger. He barely met her, no, scratch that, he doesn’t even know her name. Daehyun liked the kiss, he couldnt deny. His mind drifted to how many times Himchan describes the way he kisses girls even though no one was listening to him. He understood him now. The feeling of another's lips to his was phenomenal. And without him knowing, he pressed himself into Yoojin and moved his head, making their lips fit with each other. 

 

Well... until his phone sang like crazy.

 

Daehyun broke the kiss. He wanted to kiss you again, but of course, his a man with enormous self control. He looked at you instead. When he saw you with your eyes still closed and lips still puckered out, he smiled. Unlike his beneath-the-mask smiles, this one was different and Daehyun could feel that.

The situation came up to Yoojin when he realized that she looked like an idiot. Her lips was still in kiss mode, to make it worse, Daehyun was staring at her.

 

/What the- Nam Yoojin! You pabo! Aish. Argghh.. Why did your stupidness strike this time?!/

 

They both looked at each others eyes and blinked a few times. The feeling of embarassment grew and they suddenly faced their backs from each other. Their faces were tomato red. Yoojin was biting her lips like crazy while Daehyun searched for the words to say.

 

/Why did i even kiss her...? Oh yeah.. EXO./

Daehyun huffed and turned around to talk to you.

 

"Uhmmm.. Hey."

 

You slowly turned around and looked at him. Daehyun's face wasnt that red anymore. But yours was easily seen. Daehyun smiled a little. You didnt know what to do. First instinct is to slap him. But srsly, how could you even do that? You gulped and slowly nodded at him.

 

"I'm sorry if I.. surprised you, no wait. That's not even enough. I uhmm.. I violated you.. I'm sorry..."

Daehyun thought he figured out the words to say but as soon as he spoke, he lost it.

 

"W-why...?"

Yoojin managed to say a word. Still embarassed, shy, happy, immersed, sad, angry, she didnt really know what she felt. Daehyun became nervous at her question. Why? Simple. Because he was chased by EXO. 

 

/Is that really it?/

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN!!"

His deep thinking was disturbed. Helooked around, his eyes rounded in surprise when he saw a group of people running towards them. When they shouted again, he knew who they were.

 

/H-hyung?/

 

B.A.P. came fast approaching. They looked fierce and angry. Mostly Yongguk. Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's jacket and pulled him away. "What the- Youngjae?" "Hell man, what happened?" Seeing Daehyun without bruises, blood and wounds, Youngjae become dumbfounded. Jongup and Zelo slowed down in running. They both sensed nothing wrong at the scene.

"I-is that a girl?"

 

Yongguk didnt seem to hear as he approached Yoojin and pushed her strongly. Yoojin, still stunned by everything, dropped mercilessly to the floor.

 

"Wait, Hyung!" Daehyun held Yongguk back and stopped him.

"WHAT'YOU DO TO HIM?? WHAT DID YOU DO?? DAEHYUN! IS THIS THE ONE THAT HURTED YOU?? FACK YOU BISH!! NO ONE MESSES WITH MY COMRADES. DAEHYUN LET GO OF ME! LET ME AT THIS !"

"Hyung stop!"

"YOUR'E ONE OF EXO'S BISHES AREN'T YOU?? YOU HERE TO SEDUCE DAE?? HELL NO! THIS KID HAS NO EMOTIONS! NEVER WILL SHE FALL FOR A BISH LIKE YOU! NICE TRY! B*TCH!"

 

Yoojin bited his lips. He hasnt been called like that in her life. /B*tch? ?!/ He glared daggers at Yongguk. She fluidly stood up and dusted her clothes.

 

"I don't know who you are, but excuse me mister. I am not what your calling me. I have a name."

 

The younger ones blinked at each other. They've never seen someone strike back at their leader. Nontheless a girl. "Must be new." Zelo whispered to Jongup.

 

"And that guy," Yoojin pointed at Daehyun which inturn blinked in surprise. "whoever you are, youre right, you violated me. I was gonna let you go but then, wow, you have mighty friends. Is this how you greet people? Well then, Hi freaking . I'm Nam Yoojin. I'm new here. Nice way in making me love Busan you jerk. I hope to not ever forever ever see you again. Freak."

 

Yoojin flipped her hair and gathered her luggage. She was about to go but she walked backwards to the men who were glued to their places.

"Your 'comrade', kissed me. Slap him for me will you?"

 

Yoojin poked Yongguk's chest and managed to roll her eyes at the 'angel' she decribed earlier. She huffed again and continued her way to their house.

 

When Yoojin turned the corner, Yongguk finally exploded.

"WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

someone make me a korean mum. ><

-Comment and Subscribe-

 

-사랑합니다-

 

you,

Bbuing bbuing~ 
-Zelo