Ch. 1 - On the way to Busan

Gangster Aegyo

Ch. 1
-On the way to Busan-

(Teen Top- Angel ♪♫)
 Rated for Bad-Gangsterish word 

***

"WAAAAAAA- It's so cooooold!!"

 

Annyeong Hasaeyo~ Nam Yoojin imnida. *waves* Today, I just finished showering for my trip to Busan. I'll be going there to check our old house. My parents.. err.. I mean my foster parents, wanted me to take care of it since we'll be selling that house. ^^ They want it to be in tip-top shape and in perfect condition. So me~ a responsible young girl will give happiness to the ones who adopted me~

 

"Yah! Nam Yoojin, be quiet!"

"NE APPA!!"

"Aish. Don't shout!"

"ARASSEO!!"

 

I woke up extra early today. Dressed in my casual attire, i jumped off the staircase. I greeted my yeppeo mom and my groggy dad.

 

"Good Morning Eomma, Appa~^^" 

"Aigoo~ our Yoojin woke up early today. You didn't use the hot tub didn't you?"

"Obviuosly..."

"Appa! Mom was asking me~"

"We know the answer anyways..."

"Aigoo you two, sit down already, i made kimchijae"

"MY FAVOURITE!" Appa and I shouted at the same time.

 

After a hearty breakfast, mom puts on my sling bag over me and handed me money.

 

"Yoojin, remember to take care of yourself ok? Make yourself comfortable. Always keep your phone open. Don't take your eyes off of your bag. Don't-"

 

"Talk to strangers. Aigoo eomma~ I memorized your lines now." I snickered and took her hands off of my shoulders. "Mom, I'll be fine. Trust me."

 

Dad slung his arm over me and ruffled my hair.

 

"Should we go?"

 

We made a group hug and went off. Dad is sending me to the nearest train station to Busan. He has work so he can't really take me all the way.

 

"Exit at Station 6 ok?"

"Ne appa, take care."

 

I waved as long as I cannot see the car anymore. I entered the station and successfully went out without the erts and such.

From here, I have to walk to our house. It's not that big, but it's wide and pretty so it's nice. It’s near a grocery store, shopping mall, and the school is only a 5-minute bike ride. It's really cool. ^^

 

"Nuga bwado sarangseureoun~♪♫"

 

***

/Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t./

 

“WE KNOW YOUR’E OUT THERE JUNG DAEHYUN~!”

“COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!”

 

/Sh*t/

 

/Srsly, how the hell did I got into this, the last thing I know was I was buying food for the lazyasses, and then now I’m being chased?!/

 

Daehyun huffed as he slouched down behind a package box. The meal he brought wasn’t edible anymore. It looked more like pigfood now.  He threw it aside and crouched down. He leveled up his head slowly so that he could see the face of the ones chasing him.

 

/EXO./

 

He retrieved back. He knew he can’t take all of them on his own, with 12 of them and only him? It’s impossible.

He was in the middle of thinking when suddenly…

 

“NO, NO, NO! NO MERCY!! ♪♫

 

/Sh*t no. Not now. Aish./

 

He quickly clicked his phone open which in turn made it shut up. It showed a message from their leader, Yongguk.

 

 

______________________________________________

From: Bang

Yo Busan boy. The hell, why are you so slow? Hurry up and get your here. We’re ing hungry.

______________________________________________

 

/You’re ing hungry and I’m here in the middle of hell. Aish./

 

He scrambled and quickly typed a message to Yongguk saying only one word that their leader will understand.

 

______________________________________________

To: Bang

Hell

______________________________________________

He just finished sending when he felt something poking his head.

 

“Well, well, aren’t you a genius. Don’t you know the word silent? Oh yeah. Of course you do, because that’s what you are. HAHAHA!” Xiumin earned hi-fives from his fellow members and continued mocking Daehyun.

 

Daehyun dared himself to remove his mask and show this piece of bun what silent means, but no, never will he take his mask off. With these kind of people, it's not worth it.

 

"Hmm.. where do we start duizhang?" All of the EXO members showed.

"Why would you ask him? I'm the leader."

"Hey... wait a minute, I'M THE OLDEST!!"

" that, I can fly"

 

In the midst of EXO's arguments, Daehyun shifted his eyes and it stayed on the pigfood he left earlier. He stealthily picked it up with his feet while all of them were too busy blurting nonsense. He grabbed it, opened it a little... and tossed it onto them.

 

"THE HELL-"

"Aish, what this?"

"OMG~! I think it's ddeukbokki~"

"Eww- Chanyeol gross."

"Freakin- GUYS! HE GOT AWAY!"

 

Daehyun ran away from them as fast as he could. If ever B.A.P. comes, it'll be too late. 

 

/Morons./

 

Daehyun looked back and saw EXO abruptly catching up. He put more speed as he turned the corner. He hid in a alley and brainstormed on what to do next.

 

/I can't outrun them, that's for sure. Think Dae, think. Aish- if only Youngjae was here./

 

"Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart ♪♫"

 

Daehyun automatically leaned in to the direction of the singer. It wasn't because it was good or something. He sensed escape with her.

 

/If you we're being chased, and you saw a girl, what will you do?/

 

Daehyun brightened up. He approached the girl and blocked her path.

***

"Aigoo~ L.Joe oppa. (≧◡≦)" You dreamily listened to the rap part of the song as you dragged your luggage. You came to an abrupt stop when you see a panting masked-guy infront halting your way.

 

"asdfjhglfkfhd"

"E-eh?"

 

You didn't understand but you were pretty sure this sandy-blonde-haired guy who made you stop walking and interrupted you with L.Joe; was talking to you. But you can't hear him clearly since obviously, he has a freaking mask on. :/

 

"asdfghjkljkhjk"

"M-Mianhae~ I can't understand you." Just then, your mom's words rung in your head.

 

/Mom said not to talk to strangers./

 

"Uhm.. I have to go now. I'm in a hurry." You pretended to fasten up as you passed him but he held you back.

 

This time, intead of seeing the same masked guy, he took off his mask and revealed his face for you. He was huffing loud and his chest went up and down. He has milky skin that complimented his hair, and the sunlight radiated his eyes. You stared at him as if seeing an alien upclose;

 

/A... gorgeous alien.../

 

"Did you hear me?"

 

You mentally slapped your head.

 

"I'm sorry.. what was it again?"

"I said... can I borrow some of your time? Just a little, I need to get away from someone."

"I... I'm..."

 

 

"Please?"

 

 

You practically melted as he stared at you and begged for 'some of your time'. You gulped and absent-mindedly answered him.

 

"I don't know what your talking about but..."

 

Your mom's words suddenly faded away after being mesmerized by him.

 

"..sure."

 

And with that, Daehyun pinned you onto a wall and crashed his lips againts yours.

***

Kyaaa- Annyeong readers~
How was the first chapter? I know it's pretty long~ *glomps* 
But is it good? Tell me~ Tell me~ *dances*

I'll update soon~ 
-Comment and Subscribe-

 

-사랑합니다-

 

you,

STILL MINE

-JELLO