The First and only chapter

backstage love

 

 

3rd Person P.O.V

Song Joong Ki: We are backstage with B2ST and 2NE1 at Music Bank today, October 8th. Annyeonghaseyo!

B2ST: SO B2ST!!

2NE1: Annyeonghaseyo! WASSUP WE'RE 2NE1!!!

Dongwoon P.O.V

Wahh This is my first time being so close to 2NE1 sunbaenimdul. >< I can't belive that she's so close to me right now... She looks even cuter close up.

I was shaken out of my daze by DooJun, who whispered, "The fans are gonna notice you staring at her like that Dongwoon-ah"

"Sorry hyung" I replied, "it's just that i've admired her for so long and now she's right here..."

"I understand, but try to keep the staring to a minimum okay?" he asked

*sigh, "araso hyung i'll try."

Suddenly Soong Joong Ki sunbaenim was asking us some questions. Thank God Doojun hyung was paying attention. i have to get a hold of myself!

-------------------------------------------------------

"From the Phillipines, choveth-sshi asks, 'Please do a comical version of Breathe In Breathe Out dance" I hear myself say. As CL sunbaenim reads out 2NE1's questions, i take the time to look at Minji. She always looks so beautiful, even when she's concentrating like that. I was suddenly snapped back to reality when Yoseob started using my shoulder to peek out at the camera. (AN: i thought Yoseob was so cute when he was doing that in the video lol) "Okay, next question please, Dongwoon-sshi" said the MC

"Ah Yes. Ummm who is the biggest fan of 2NE1 in B2ST and who is their favorite member?" I read out. I could hear Kikwang and Yoseob yelling out, "DONGWOON!!!" I felt my face get hot as all of 2NE1 turned their eyes to me.

"Omo who's your favorite Dongwoon-sshi?" Dara noona asked. "who is it?" said Bom noona excitedly

"Tell us!!" They all said, in sync.

I looked down at my feet as i whispered, "M-Minji-sshi". "What? The fans cant hear you Dongwoon-ah" said Jun Hyung teasingly. The rest of the guys started laughing at my expense. I felt my face burn. Why did i tell them who i liked?! I should have known it would come back to bite me in the .

"I said i like Minji-sshi the best." Dara noona, Bom noona and CL all started whispering and giggling excitedly. I put my head down again and i saw Minji blushing looking kind of embaressed.

"Well," Joong Ki hyung said, " next up is FT Island with.."

"SARANG SARANG SARANG!!" We all started screaming and dancing until the camera switched back to the stage. As i walked back t our dressing room, which was next to 2NE1's, i did my best to avoid Minji's gaze. Allof a sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder and someone using my shoulder to pull themself up. "You know, our Minkki has had a crush on you since B2ST debuted." i heard a voice whisper to me. I turned around, eyes wide and saw the retreating figures of Bom noona and Dara noona. 

3rd person P.O.V

Dongwoon stood there frozen for a few seconds before rushing to 2NE1's dressing room. Once he got there he knocked on the door and said, "May i speak to Minji-sshi for a few minutes?" Minji looked at him for a few seconds before eing pushed out of the room by her unnis. As she turned to follow Dongwoon she heard them cheer, "Good luck Minkki!!" 

they walked silently for  few minutes before Dongwoon suddenly turned around and blurted out, "Minji-sshi, I'm sorry for---" 

"Call me Minji. Im younger then you so you can use banmal (informal speeech). and you don't have to be sorry. i...I was happy when you said that you liked me best out of 2NE1 oppa." she admitted, her face red from embaressment. 

"R-Really?" he paused for a few seconds. "You know, when i said that i liked you the best, i meant out of all the girls i know." seeing her smiling face, he continued, "and i know we havent talked to each other a lot but i just want you to know... I really like you." Seeing her look down he said, "ahahaha you know what pretend i didnt say anything ok? I'm sorry for bothering you like this." he turned to walk down the hallway, when he felt a hand pull him back. Dongwoon suddenly found himself being hugged by Gong Minji, the girl who he had been in love with since he had first seen her. "Minji?" he asked, stunned. "You didnt even bother to ask how i felt...Oppa i've been in love wih you since i first saw you." she said, her voice muffled because her face was still buried in his shirt. " 

"I love you too Minji" Dongwoon replied as he lifted her beautiful face up and leaned down, drawn in by her gaze. All of a sudden someone yelled out, "MINKKI-YAH!!"

They both jumped away from eachother as Dara came running around the corner, makeup all done, and hair straightened out. 

"MINKKI-YAH! The stylist is looking for you! we have to go back on in 5. I'm sorry for interrupting, but we need to go. NOW" 

"Sorry oppa" Minji said apoligetically (AN: is that a word?). As she was being pulled away, she looked back and locked her eyes on mine. 'saranghae' she mouthed. i looked at her and i whispered "saranghae, minji."