Street Performer

Lost and Found

Hey you. You reading this. Can I ask you something? Have you heard a street performer? No? Oh wait you probably have. But I'll still tell you anyways. In my definition that is. A street performer is someone who entertains a crowd. They could be from a different state, they could be just a person trying to make a living. Well then there's me. A street performer who does things to please people. Always just there to please. Like the people who stand for charity. I'm not sure.

 

My names Haneol _______. I'm 18 years old and I consider myself a street performer.

 

"_______!" I turned my head holding my books. "Are you going to come see that new movie with me staring Lee Minwoo?" A third year in my class names Minzy smiled. "Everyone's seen it already, and I'd totally be made fun of if I went alone."

"Everyone's seen it?" I said. Of course I've seen it since everyone else has. I smiled. "I suppose I can." I turned to her. "When are you going?"

"Right after school." She said. "I can totally tell those two cuties I saw at the mall." She smiled happily jumping up and down. "Your a life saver!" She hugged me tightly then ran off.

"Of course." I said weakly laughing. I blew my bangs away from my face and continued walking. I guess I'm not a typical street performer in general. But I do entertain some people. I would usually try to follow in incrowd. Do what's cool, or at least what most people thought was cool. 

 

For example, when I was in the my second year of middle school I heard that everyone LOVED basketball. And the person I had a crush on like basketball too. So I joined the girls basketball team. Wow, did that get me popular, I guess I'm a secret athletic. But it came annoying when people kept asking to help, stay after practice and teach those who can't shoot, dribble, pass right.

Also there was a time last year when I decided to take up archery. I quit because my friends told me it it was unattractive. I easily do what people tell me, they think its normal, but I call it a curse. 

I'm stuck in a world where society is always judging people. 

And to survive you do what everyone else is doing.

 

I dropped off some overdue books in the library and the librarian asked me why I was returning such a book for my friend. "Because she had a doctors appointment to get to." I lied to her about. But I've lied so many times its really hard to read my expressions unless you've been with me 25/8.

"I see." The librarian said. "Well give her this." She handed me the piece of paper. "This is how much she owes for the overdue book. Because of the appointment. I'll drop what she owes a little." i smiled and bowed. "Have a nice day sweeties."

"You too." I said calmly leaving. I walked out of the library to see the girl I returned the book for waiting hesitantly. Stretching I handed her the receipt. "Looks like you were right." I said. "She did drop it."

"You're the best!" She whispered since her voice was really recognizable to teachers. "I got to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me." She hugged me tightly and ran off.

I nudged my head towards my neck and shrugged. I walked back into the class and saw Minzy waiting impatiently for me outside the window. "Whoops." I said. I quickly grabbed my back and checked my phone for any messages from my brothers and, or parents. "Shiz, two missed calls and 4 unopened messages" 

 

Jumping out one of the first floor windows I stumbled over to Minzy. "Mian." I said to her. Minzy stared at me then took my arm. "Minzy-ah." I said.

"We're going to be late to the movie now!" Minzy wined. "You're going in your uniform okay?" I blinked at Minzy. She looks as if the makeup fairy went a little to overboard. And she was wearing such a short skirt and a sleeveless top it was just. Urgh no words.

"Fine." I said. I pulled away. "I can walk on my own." Minzy blinked then shrugged. *Geez you two faced clown* I raised my eyebrow at her then we continued our silent walk to the movie theater.

 

"Hey lets go have some fun." Said Seungri slinging his arm over my shoulder. I flinched as he breathed against my neck. I looked over at Minzy who was too busy making googly eyes at Taeyang who was just as interested. "What do you say? Just you and me."

"Are we building a fort?" I said sarcastically. Seungri laughed and twirled a peice my hair in front of him bringing it to his lips.

"You're interesting." He said. He looked at me. "I like that."  I winced shocked.

"Uh." I looked over at saw some of my classmates over there. One of them spotted me and laughed a second. But the other one raised his hand in a waving motion.

 

"_______!" He called. Seungri looked up. "Come on lets hit the arcade!" He smiled then smirked at Seungri who was taken back. 

"You promised you'd come with us last time!" Another male called. The girls with him nodded their heads happily. I smiled

"Mian Seungri." I said with a laugh that said I wasn't sorry at all. "See you." I ran away from Seungri before he could say a thing. "Gosh you're a life saver Yoseob!" I said hugging him tightly.

"Hey can't leave a damsel in distress out in the open." He smirked. "Hey but thank Kikwang here." He gestured. I went over and gave Kikwang a hug. 

"A damsel?" I said. "I'm not a damsel." Kikwang blinked at me for a second.

"Then what are you?" Kikwang asked as he started to exchange his money for coins. I thought for a moment then took some coins from him. I flipped the coin landing on heads.

"A street performer trying to make it out here." I said. I brought the coin to my lip then went over to Yoseob who was playing a shooting game. 

"Why do you say that?" Yoseob asked.

"Because street formers follow their own paths." I said calmly. "I'm trying to find my own path." Sighing I shrugged as well. "Looks like I keep going off it."

"Well try to stay on it." Yoseob ruffled my hair. "I'm sure you'll make the right choice." I looked at Yoseob and laughed. "Fates in your hands you know."

"I know." I laughed. "Let's play" I  put in my coins and lifted the toy gun. "Winner buys the other ddubokki?" Yoseob smirked and nodded his head. We looked back towards the game and began to play.

 

 

=================

Please know because I am taking french that I could misspell words XD Like theater can be spelled like theatre and yeah.. hehehe... and... well. Yeah.

Hope you like the first update :3

AND~~~

I have no idea when Teen Top will be introduced.... so. Yeah ._.