Brown Box

Wind, Tell Him My Love

 

 
 
 
 
 
Luhan stepped out from his room while rubbing his sleepy eyes. He was greeted by one of his dorm mates, kyungsoo, that was going to wake their other dorm mates. 
 
“Morning, hyung. Breakfast is ready and don’t forget to wake up Sehun.” Luhan nodded and went into room. After a few times shaking his roommates, the latter finally sat up and mumbled some incoherent words saying that Luhan just woke him from his nice dream.
 
Luhan shrugged away and proceed to take a bath before ate his breakfast. Once he finished, he walked to the kitchen which already filled with his dorm mates. When he was about to take his seat beside Sehun, Baekhyun came in with worried expression. 
 
“Baekhyun, what’s wrong?”
 
“Jongin. He has fever. I don’t think he can come for today’s practice.” Baekhyun said as he took his seat beside Kyungsoo. 
 
Luhan ate silently as his friends keep chattering to each other. He was too engrossed with his own thought that he didn’t realize Kyungsoo was calling him. He startled when he felt a nudge from Sehun.
 
“Hyung, are you alright?” Luhan nodded and gave them a warm smile.
 
“Can you stay with Jongin, hyung? Wufan hyung will tell your language teacher about your absent.”  
 
“Sure only if I got bubble tea.” All of them shook their heads, Luhan and his bubble tea obsession, only Sehun understand him.
 
Luhan went to Jongin and Baekhyun’s shared bedroom after all of his dorm mates went to their classes.
 
Luhan took a seat beside Jongin, taking the wet cloth from the bowl and squeezed it a little bit before he put it on Jongin’s burning forehead. He tucked the blanket under Jongin’s chin. 
 
He noticed a brown box in the ajar drawer of Jongin’s nightstand. He weren’t that curious about it but his eyes could take off from it. Luhan slowly opened the drawer and took the box. He glances at Jongin, afraid he would wake up. Once he opened the lid of the box, he found a few of letters. He read them one by one. As he took out the last letter, there was a picture underneath it. 
 
Luhan covered his mouth with his palm to prevent his gasp heard by the sleeping man. He examined the picture closely. He was sure that his eyes weren’t lying him but how was it possible? It was a picture of younger Jongin and him! Luhan only knew Jongin when he met him in dance class about two months ago. He startled when he heard a grunt escaped from the sick man’s lips. He sighed in relief that Jongin still in deep slumber. 
 
‘What did you hide from me, Jongin.’ Luhan thought as he took another look at the picture in his hand.
 
 

 

i already edited chapter 4. do tell me if it still confusing.

yay for new chapter.!!! hello new subscriber!!