Between Them

Wind, Tell Him My Love

 

 

 

 

 

With one last step, they finished their dance routine for the day. After their choreographer said his last words about their new dance step, he took his bag and left the room. Jongin dropped his body on the ground and breathe heavily; tired from the non-stop practise. Other trainees did the same while having some talk.
 
His eyes locked on two trainees at the corner of the room. The oldest among those two dabbed the sweat on the youngest’s neck with his handkerchief. He can see the youngest punched lightly on the oldest’s shoulder as they were talking something funny. Jongin saw something sparkled in their eyes, something he wished could he have it, something that people said love. 
 
He knew he has lost that opportunity to have that look long time ago, the moment he received that last letter. Jongin was too immersed with his thought that he didn’t realise someone was walking towards him.
 
“Jongin, jongin!” He startled, blinking his eyes rapidly, shocked when he saw someone hovering him. He looked up and met with a smile plastered on the doe eye man.
 
“Sehun and me are going back to dorm, aren’t you coming?” 
 
“Oh.” Jongin nodded and stood up reluctantly. They walked toward Sehun who was leaning against the doorframe, waiting for his groupmates. As they walked out from the room, Sehun took out a packet of tissue from his bag and gave it to Jongin.  
 
“Wipe your sweat, hyung.” Jongin muttered a thank you while Sehun’s lips formed a smile. 
 
Luhan and Sehun talked about new bubble tea café across from their company while Jongin just sealed his lips into a thin line, only listening to his friends talk. Sometimes Sehun would secretly glance at Jongin. Jongin looked really different since Luhan joined their dance class.
 
He was the whiniest among the members and he will joke around when there’s tense in class. The moment Luhan came and introduced himself in front of the members, Sehun clearly remembered the shock on Jongin’s face and he got all dance steps wrong. He heard from one of his groupmates, Baekhyun, Jongin was crying while reading letters on the night.


 

 


a short update , more like the begining of the story.
thanks for the comments and subscribe!! ^.^

 

 

-26032013 edit more understandale chapter-