No one touches my maid!!!

Stay Happy Forever

   Nana caught her fist without changing her facial expression. The kept trying to fight back, but every move was futile. Other girls joined in and Nana took them down making it look easy. Some students began gathering around the class room watching the fight. Word then made it up to 3H. Kiseop rushed down to go save his maid.

 

   Once he made it to the class however students were quiet except for the painful moans and groans from hurt girls and the ocassional "are you okay?" whisper. Kiseop pushed his way in to the class room. His eyes widened in shock. Nana was sitting at her desk completely calm reading her script.

 

       Kiseop POV

   How the hell did she take out all those girls!?!? I made my way over to her. I looked her over I circled her checked her face got down on my hands and knees looking at her perfect legs. No scratches or bruises. I sat on the desk to get her attention. She just glanced at me and went back to reading. Yah!!! Don't ignore me!! I wanted to scream but people were watching.

 

   She looked up at me again, sighed and closed her reading. In her quiet voice only loud enough for me to hear she said "If you're not here for my help or to help me piss off."

 

   I couldn't help but be taken back a bit. I then smiled in amusement. "Actually I would like to help you with your lines." I said nor wanting to leave her yet. She is quite an entertainer.

 

       Nana POV

   My eyes widened. Is he serious?! I didn't want to lose my cool so I just shrugged and said "But we would have to go outside." I indicated to everyone watching us.

 

   "Fine with me." He smiled and lead me out through the crowd. But something made him stop right outside the mosh of people. "No one touches my maid! If she gets hurt and can't serve me I will kill you." His tone was serious and chilling. Everyone nodded and we continued outside.

 

      No One POV

   Eli and Kevin watched it all play out. They found it all quite amusing and were ready for more.

 

   The crowd was surprised that was the first time anyone had heard Kiseop speak! Whispers and rumors began to form instantly.

 

   "You spoke in front of everyone!" Nana's voice was louder and much more...intimidating.

 

   "Yeah so if you can't do your slave job let alone your Lala job." He said in his same calm voice that made Nana get shivers down her spine.

 

   "Were you serious about helping me with my lines?" She asked.

 

   "Of course." He smiled making Nana get more chills of cute hotness overload.

 

      Secret person POV

   How dare you Nana! Kiseop is mine and mine alone!

 


    Ok so this is super short and I'm so sorry for not updating!!

    I have no computer >< I'm writing this on my i-phone

    My computer and I will be back in our house in a few days yay!!!

    So bcuz I feel so bad for neglecting updates I will write a short one shot story for each of you, all you have to do is comment or somehow contact me and tell me who want in it (idol and idol, idol and you, idol and idol and you...you get it) details and what ever I promise I will stop failing and start....winning! So yeah i'll do that as an apology for being a fail and I will be updating like crazy!!!!

Thank You for supporting!!!

 

  P.S I'm sorry this chapter is ugly I'll fix it all when I get my computer! Sorry again for being a fail!!!!