Author's Note

Perfection

Okay, yeah, it's Author's Note time. :D This time, I had it written.... when I wrote the story. But yeah, I forgot to post it.

Lol, this story wasn't supposed to turn out like this. I don't know ;__; When I was planning it, Luhan wasn't supposed to have parents and siblings who died... Kris wasn't even supposed to appear... I have no idea how this happened, but it did.

I guess it's still okay though. Right? Not that bad, right? ;___;

Anyways. There's not much to say about this story, I guess. It's pretty straight forward. I got the idea when I was walking to school actually. It's based off of a song called 「Leia」. It's a really, really nice song about this person who fell in love with his painting. And since the song was based off 「Pygmalion」, I guess this story is also based off... Pygmalion. Personally, I did not like the story Pygmalion, even though it was pure genius. It seemed stupid how the statue came to life... but since a supernatural force was involved, I've got nothing to say.

I don't really know why I included the part about Luhan's past. Probably to introduce him a bit better and offer an explanation about his odd attitude and obsession with perfection. And probably to show how close Kris was with Luhan and how much he knew about Luhan.

Okay, I know the part where Luhan realized his love for his painting was a bit rushed. Or at least I think it was rushed. But I didn't really know how else for Luhan, a person who finds love stupid, to realize that he "loved" someone... or something.

I must sound so stupid, but it was only when I was writing this story, did I notice that 'love' and 'live' were spelled so similarly. LOL. I never saw the connection before.

I was actually pretty hesitant to add the last two parts. I thought the story was already pretty final after Luhan died, but I still felt it was missing something. I didn't want to make the story too clear, but I think even with the last two parts, the story has it's own vagueness.

The ending of the story was so badly written. Oh my god. Wth, is badly even a word? Okay, anyways, I'm very unsatisfied with it. I had the ending planned halfway through the story, but it wasn't like this. It was supposed to be Kris uncovering the painting and gasping, saying 'I know this person! It's blahblahblah'. But I don't know. Somehow, when I got to Kris's part, I disregarded it. I guess that ending was too sad for Luhan who died because he thought this person didn't exist.

Anyways, the last couple sentences are . =__=lll They're not memorable at all. ;___; Waaaahhh. Man, it would've been much better if it was seen, not written. ...That just proves how ty my writing is. Yeah, it's time to go improve myself, goddammit. Okay, whatever. And for the person in the painting, I think you all have a pretty clear idea of who it is, so I won't clarify it. ;)

Until next time, Ciao~

P.S. Okay. I don't know why, but the chapters keep marking themselves M. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding that may have been caused ;__; Oh, and uhm, ....the poster is very, very misleading, isn't it? LOL, sorry guys. This isn't a KrisLu story. xD And I seem to have forgotten to mark this as a oneshot, so... oops? LOL. Sorry, I'm being very forgetful. Damn.