Chapter 6

My 11 Year Old Cousin

~First Day of school~

Kyung Mi: MINCHI GET YOUR FREAKING UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!

Miki: 5 more minutes...

Kyung Mi: *puts you in the bath tub and turns on the water*

Miki: I'M DROWNING!!!!! *shouts*

Kyung Mi: No you're not. NOW GET READY!! *leaves the bathroom and Miki starts getting ready*

-

Eun Ae: Mimi! Wake up! *pokes Mia's cheek and puts a picture of Chanyeol in front of her face*

Mia: *wakes up* CHANYEOLLIE!!!!!

Eun Ae: HAHAHA!! What's up with you and Chanyeol?

Mia: What's up with you and Siwon?

Eun Ae: *rolls eyes* Whatever just get ready..

Mia: Okay Unnie! *starts getting ready*

-

Miki: *eats her breakfast and puts on her Totoro backpack and goes into her Hummer Limo. One of the butlers drive her to school*

-

Mia: *stuffs a Nutella crepe in and puts on her Hello Kitty backpack. She rides her bike all the way to school*

Miki: Hey Mi!

Mia: HI-HI! Lets see what classes we got together! *compares schedules*

(Note: They go to Seoul Arts Junior Academy. Its for middle schoolers and this is their uniform. When they dance they change into different clothes.)

Mia's schedule:

7:30- 8:00 Acting - Mr.Jo
8:05- 8:35  Visual Art - Mr.Lee
8:40- 9:10  Dancing - Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim
9:15- 9:45 Lunch
9:50- 10:20 Graphic Design - Ms.Shin
10:25- 10:55 Comedy - Mr.Choi
11:00- 11:30  Vocal Lessons - Mrs.Jung
 

Miki's schedule:

7:30- 8:00 Graphic Design- Ms.Shin
8:05- 8:35 Vocal Lessons- Mrs.Jung
8:40- 9:10 Dancing- Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim
9:15- 9:45 Lunch
9:50- 10:20 Visual Art- Mr.Lee
10:25- 10:55 Comedy- Mr.Choi
11:00- 11:30 Acting- Mr.Jo
 
Mia: Awww ONLY 2 CLASSES TOGETHER!!!!!
Miki: *sighs* Don't worry your parents allowed you to stay in my house until they come back from work. 
Mia: Oh yeah!
*Bell rings*
Miki: We should go. See ya later!
Mia: Bai! *they go to their classes*
 
-Fast Forward Into 3rd Period-
 
Mia: MIKI!!!!!!!!! *Sobs and runs to Miki*
Miki: Hi Mia! *we go to the girls locker room to change into dance clothes*
Every girl in the girl's lockeroom: Umm.... *awkward atmosphere suddenly comes up*
Miki: Ok guys WHATEVER YOU DO, DO .NOT. LOOK. AT. ME. WHEN. I'M. CHANGING. *points at every single girl in the room and the girls nodded*
All the girls: *closed their eyes while Miki was changing*
Ms.Kim: GIRLS HURRY UP!
Mia: OH NO! Okay everyone on the count of three we change as fast as we can! One, Two, THREEE! *everyone changed as fast they can*
-
Mia: DANCING TIME!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! *runs around in the studio*
Mr.Kim: Ok everyone! We have a special guest. He's a very great dancer and works under SM Entertainment! Everyone this is Kim Jongin!
Kai: *smirks and looks at Miki*
Miki: BWOH?!!?!?!
Everyone: *stares at Miki and Miki 'hides' behind Mia*
Mia: HI KAI!!!!!! *Waves at him*
Girl #1: Oh my gawd he's so hot. Don't you think Eun Mi? 
Eun Mi: I know right We definitely have the same tastes for guys, Soo Jin. But how do those girls know Jongin Oppa?
Mia: Miki, did they just call Kai 'Jongin Oppa'? *whispers*
Miki: I don't know but thats so gross *pretends to barf*
-
Mrs.Kim: Ok everyone. Now that you guys know the routine we will oKay the music and walk around to see who did them right! Ok start the music!
*The music starts and everyone does the routine. Kai walks around the studio to correct people*
Kai: *walks towards Miki and sees Miki stumble on some dance moves* Yo aren't you my cousin? Shouldn't you be good as me in dancing?
Miki: Shut up. *gives him a death glare and continues dancing*
*the music ended and everyone was tired as heck*
 
-Fast Forward to lunch-
 
Miki: Hungry...
Mia: HUNGRY!!!
Miki and Mia: HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to the lunch line and gets food*
Mia: Ooh~ where should we sit?
Miki: Oh lets go to that table *points to a round table with a few girls there. They go to that table and sit down*
Girl #1: Umm... Why are you in this table? *asks being all female doggish*
Miki: Why? Is it a rule not to sit here? *she asked angrily*
Girl #2: This is where WE sit. Not you. Now go away!
Miki: No. We will not go away! Mia, you know what to do. *Mia nods*
Mia: *starts poking all of the girls on the table* Hey.Hey.Hey.Hey. Wanna be friends? Lets be friends! OMO I love your hair! JK your hair is not BEAUTIFUL as mine! JK! JK! JK! JK! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 
Girl #3: CAN YOU SHUT UP?!?!?! *shouts making everyone hear her*
Mia: WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts fake crying*
Teacher: What happened here? You three go to the office RIGHT NOW! *shouts at the girls that were being female doggish* Its ok sweetie.. *starts comforting Mia and then left a few minutes later*
Miki: Nice job Mimi! *high fives Mia*
 
-Fast forward to end of school-
 
Miki: That was a fun day!
Mia: Now time to go to your house!
Miki: YAY!! 
Mia: Should we walk to your house or get picked up by one of your butlers?
Miki: I told the butlers that we'll be walking.
Mia: YAY! Oh yeah I forgot I rode my bike to school! *runs to where all the bikes were (Actually thats the only bike there. Everyone in the school are rich except her) and gets her bike and goes back to Miki* 
Miki: Ok lets go! *Mia goes on her bike and starts pedalling and Miki runs with her (She's pretty fast at running)*
-
Mia: HI CHANYEOLLIE, D.O, AND LUHANNIE! *barges in the house with Miki*
Chanyeol: Hi Mia! Hi Miki!
D.O: Hi guys
Luhan: Hello
Miki: Hey guys. Mia, aren't you happy we don't have homework!
Mia: Yup! I wanna eat ice cream now! *Miki and Mia run to the kitchen to get ice cream*
Miki and Mia: Yummy~ *each of them are eating a separate mini bucket of Cookies N Cream ice cream*
Kai: Hey Miki *laughs at her randomly*
Miki: Whatever... Lets go Mia. Lets play something in the computer!
Mia: YAYAYAY!!! *runs with Miki to her room but they are stopped by Kai*
Kai: We're going to a photo shoot and your parents told me to bring you guys.
Miki: Aww... Why about Kyung Mi Unnie! I can stay here if she's here!
Kai: She's hanging out with Eun Ae Noona. So come on!
Mia: BUT I WANNA PLAY ON THE COMPUTER!
Kai: Either way you guys are going.
Miki and Mia: NOOOO!!!!!! *starts 'crying*
Kai: I'm not falling for that. NOW COME ON! THE OTHERS ARE WAITING IN THE HUMMER!
Miki: They.Need.To.Pay.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Idea Made by SHINee_Miki Chapter created by MinYulFan
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Sorry SHINee_Miki and I don't feel like doing 'Awkward Talk With Authors' right now.
Sorry for the late update!
Please forgive us!!